Start by marking “You for Christmas” as Want to Read:

Read Book

(Rags to Riches #3)

Regan Case wouldn’t know the right side of the tracks if they ran her out of town. She’s lived hard since she ran away at sixteen, but eight years later, an accident has terrified her into pulling her life together. And that means finally going home for Christmas.

ebook
Published October 29th 2015 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about You for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You for Christmas

Start your review of You for Christmas
Carrie
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
As a teenager Felix Nickson didn't have the best home life and had been planning on leaving home as soon as he graduated high school. When Regan Case, the younger sister of Felix's best friend, approached Felix just as he was about to leave home she pushed a proposal on him that Felix couldn't refuse. Giving Felix ten thousand dollars to get his new life started all Regan wanted in return was for Felix to take her sister with him and protect her and for Felix to share one kiss with Regan before ...more
Elaine
What an amazing, emotional, moving festive story this is!

Regan Case had been in foster care for years. When she was sixteen she gave money to help the boy next door, Felix Nickson, leave his abusive father and asked him to make sure he took her sister with him, then she ran away herself. Eight years later she’s had an accident which has made her reevaluate her life and made her want to reconnect with him and her sister so she’s travelled from Canada back to Melbourne. Once there she finds out wh
Coco.V
Dec 14, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (12/14/2018)!💝
Melody Cox
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*** 4.5 Stars***

This is a new-to-me author and I really enjoyed this book. I thought the story was quite lovely.

Regan Case seems like your typical bad girl. She's lived a hard life since she ran away from home at the age of sixteen which was eight years ago. She decides it's time to return home, turn her life around and make amends with the sister she hasn't seen in eight years, the sister she ran away to protect.

Regan has no one and as she plans her trip back home there is only one person who c
Lenore Kosinski
4.5 stars — OK, this one turned out to be a total Christmas gem!! I had no expectations going into it, had never even heard of this author — just saw it on BookBub or something like that. And it’s turned into one of my fave holiday reads this year!

This isn’t just some fluffy romance read either. There are some dark issues that are dealt with, though you don’t find out exactly what happened until near the end of the book. I thought Regan was written beautifully…you could really tell that she was
Ivana Azap Feješ
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice little story

I chose this rating because it was nice little reading,but not stratosphere incredible. It was book for passing the time,but overall not too bad 😊
A Reader's Heaven

Taking her return one step at a time, she ends up on the doorstep of her sister’s best friend, Felix Nickson. The man indebted to her after she jamme
Julieb
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#writingskills

The writing, grammar, and editing were all excellent, which is critical to me because I notice everything. Poor skills are very distracting and bring a whole story down. I noticed a few minor glitches, but they could probably be chalked up to me being American. ;)
Now for the good stuff. The story touched something in me. I connected with the characters, even the minor characters. I haven't read the previous stories in the series, so had no basis to go on. The brief descriptions wer
Joan
This was pretty depressing really, and not much really happened There wasnt much character development either - just wodges of metaphors and purple prose that became tedious when the whole book seemed to be just between two people. . The Christmas aspect seemed to be added on somehow and as a Christmas story this was a major fail. There was no 'Christmas' feel to the book other than decorating a flat and buying a tree.

The writing exhausted me. The emotions were all the same vary much and the s
Jenna Scribbles
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Madeline Ash creates characters with depth. Heartfelt, flawed, deep characters. She gives the story rich detail. Such a good story. You do not need to read the others to understand this title, but those were great too. It’s a quick read. I plan to buy the next book in the series.
Nikki

This wasn't quite what I was expecting. It was a well written story but quite difficult topics for a Christmas read.
It deals with abuse and rape, handled well but not what I'm looking for in a Christmas read.

I kindly received a copy from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Andrea O'Brien
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shental Henrie
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
You for Christmas is a sassy and compelling contemporary romance that is sure to endear you to the characters with their wit and candid dialogue!

The story is a shorter story, easily read in 2-3 hours.
There's very little sexy details to be aware of.
This is a Christmas story, a coming home romance, a story where the character overcomes her past.

This is about Felix and Regan.
She gave him the ability to run away, then ran away herself.

Years later, she comes back to be with the only family that she h
Sleepless
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An emotional rollercoaster! The transformation of Regan from ugly duckling to princess is uplifting!

To be honest I didn't care for the protagonist Regan! She was hard to like, prickly and flighty! Thank goodness I stayed with the story to see this wonderful young woman emerge as a becon of strength and determination in a world of tragedy and regrets!
Felix is a rock of kindness, support, love and understanding! He elicits from Regan the courage to face the pain and hearache she has evoked! With F
Louisa
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will Regan and Felix get want they want for Christmas

I really enjoyed this story it kept me hooked from beginning to the end. Felix runs away from his abusive father the moment he finishes high school with his best friend Stevie. They are able to survive thanks to Regan, Stevie's younger sister giving Felix half of the money she stole from her foster family. Jump forward 8 years Felix is in a successful job with no real life outside work. Regan shows up at his door full of secrets including the
Rachelle
I enjoyed reading this tale of Regan Case's return home after eight years. She knocks on the door of Felix Nickson who was her sister's best friend. Before she disappeared Regan stuffed $10,000 into Felix's pants so that he could help protect her sister and himself.

Regan does not want Felix to tell her sister that she is home. She waits until they go to a friend of Felix's for Christmas. Before they leave, they develop feelings for each other. Neither one is willing to admit this to each other,
Ebony
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From Pain to Pleasure

Felix thought he was living his best life. He had a stable job where was flourishing, a great apartment, and great friends. He really could not complain. Then on a random day a blast from the past made him realize that none of that mattered more than love.
Sweet heart broken Regan was tired of running. She needed a break from the past that stripped her of her innocence. She realized she could no longer do it on her own. There were so many layers and you could literally feel
Joy
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was the first book of Madeline Ash's I have read, and it certainly will NOT be the last. Madeline hooked me in from the first page. I adore her writing style. The cute and quirky way she described her characters and their idiosyncrasies had me wishing I could write as well. I celebrated through their highs and suffered through their lows along with them, whilst they struggled for their HEA.
A very satisfying and rewarding book to read in the holiday season.
Chelsea Nicole
Dec 31, 2018 rated it liked it
So for some reason I was absolutely hooked to this book. I loved the character growth and I really like both Reagan and Felix. I'm not too keen to the damsel in distress skit but Reagan really did need someone. It was heartbreaking reading about her struggles and all you wanted to do was give her a hug. I also liked that this wasn't your typical Christmas story. I don't live in an area where we get snow for the holidays so it was a bit more relatable that way. ...more
Opinionated
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh..... I was not expecting that!

I loved the whole kit and caboodle of this book. I had not read the first two books..... but I am definitely going to now!
This story was so well written... I just adored Felix, and my heart just went out to Regan.
Get your tissues ready as you read about sassy Regan's reunion with secure and stable Felix.
This damsel in distress and white knight story left me feeling amazing!
Thank you, Madeline Ash.
Lynn Smith
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You for Christmas

What an emotional story. Regan returns after years away. Not expecting forgiveness but wanting to be a better person. Felix is shocked to see Regan at his door. As the past comes to light feeling grow.
I found myself crying even though I kinda guessed what was coming but it still was hard to read. Loved the story and the characters.
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
You for Christmas (Tags to Riches Book 3)

The love story of Feliex and Regan. When Feliex was eighteen and just finished high school, Regan give him $10,000 to run away with her sister to keep her safe. Now right years later Regan is back. Will they learn why she run? Great story.
Grekkleberry
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful book from Madeline Ash. Her seemingly effortless ability to combine lighthearted wit and banter with a deep, moving story about strength, courage and love keeps me coming back for more. Regan and Felix's journey is compelling and delightful, and is the perfect addition to her series of connected stories. ...more
Carole Mckee
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Story

It was a wonderful surprise to read about a nerd falling in love. I just loved it. When Regan shows up at Felix's door he is a little put off, as well as surprised. She's from the past, but she is also his best friend's sister, who has been missing for eight years. It's a beautiful story showing love and how that love protects those who are loved. Beautiful.
Joanne
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting book

This was a new author for me and I was pleasantly surprised. Slightly different style of writing but I enjoyed the book and look forward to reading Stevie’s book now.
Pat Christie
Ebook

He runs away with his best friend. They get money from her younger sister, she stole the money from their foster parents. 8 years later the younger sister knocks on his door.
Cynthia
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Regan finally after 8 years back to Australia, but first to goes to get sisters best friend. Felix and Stevie have been friends for a long time. Reagan helped them run when they graduated. Now she is back and is scared to why she really left all those years before.
LavaCookie
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Art

If only i could record myself crying to show you why you should read this. I've nothing but praise. I don't typically read this kind of thing(edgy werewolves for the win) but everything about this work is perfect.
Susanne M.
Rough Christmas

Child abuse, from beating a young boy to molesting a 13 year old girl. Story is slow going to start, overall quality of writing was good, there's no cheating or cliffhanger and ends on a good note.
Carol Kidd
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yummy

This was amazing to read. First book I have read by this author and it won't be my last. It amaze me how long people can go with a hurt that was so bad as to what happen to Reagan when she was thirteen.
« previous 1 3 next »

• His Christmas Bride (The Marietta St Claire's Book 3)
  • Christmas Glitter (Moore Sisters of Montana, #1)
  • Once Upon a Texas Christmas (Whiskey River Christmas, #4)
  • Holiday Hearts (The Canadays of Montana, #3)
  • All He Wants For Christmas (Yours for Christmas Book, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek, #9)
  • Last Chance Christmas (Road to Romance #1)
  • Christmas with the Sheriff (Shadow Creek, Montana #1)
  • Snowed In (Christmas With A Billionaire Novella Collection)
  • The Brands Who Came For Christmas (The Oklahoma Brands, #1)
  • His Christmas Cowgirl (Wildflower Ranch #6)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (The McCall Brothers Book 4)
  • The Doctor's Christmas Proposal (The Gallaghers of Montana #3)
  • When We Left (Timber Creek, #1)
  • It Must Be Magic (It’s Fate, #3)
  • Shopping for an Heir (Shopping for a Billionaire #10; Inheritance #9)
  • Montana Hero (Big Sky Mavericks #6)
  • Turn My World Around (Wishful, #6)
Madeline Ash is an Australian contemporary romance author and a two-time RITA Award finalist. She writes novels with sensitivity, humour, and heart.

Rags to Riches (4 books)
  • The Playboy
  • Her Secret Prince (Royal Holidays #2)
  • Breaking Good (Rags to Riches Book 4)