Start by marking “Reprise (Ruby Riot, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reprise (Ruby Riot, #3)

Reprise

(Ruby Riot #3)

Drummer Nate Campbell is a 'Ruby Riot twin' - and that's all he wants anybody to know. For Nate, girls are a dispensable distraction and the rock star life suits his needs. Nobody will expect him to hand over his heart if he pretends he doesn't have a one.

Falling for Nate Campbell was the second biggest mistake of Riley Sawyer's life. Two years ago the PR girl worked with
Published (first published April 27th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Reprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reprise

❤Bibi's Book Blog❤
Ruby Riot reviews
Cadence ❤❤ here
Shuffle ❤❤❤❤❤ here
Reprise ❤❤ See below!

Reprise is the third and final book in the Ruby Riot series, which is a spin-off from the Blue Phoenix series. It’s not necessary to read the Blue Phoenix series, or Cadence & Shuffle (first two books in the Ruby Riot series) first, but I’d recommend it as some of the characters do overlap.

This is the story about Nate (Ruby Riot’s drummer) and Riley (part of Ruby Riot’s PR team).

The band are doing great after touring wit
litljen
**ARC was provided by the author for an honest review**

Reprise is the 3rd book in the Ruby Riot Series and one that I was eagerly anticipating. In all of the other books, Nate Campbell has been the epitome of a rock star----always partying with a different girl on his arm every night. He's a selfish, broody, immature man-child who thinks he's the king of the world and everyone should fall at his feet. Riley Sawyer is an intensely private, buttoned-up PR guru who has worked hard to establish a pr
Kim
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*****************ARC given for an honest review********************

Honestly the best Ruby Riot book of the series.
Nate and Riley have either been avoiding each other or cutting each other down since a night two years ago when things between them turned from heated to hated. Their animosity is legendary but little does everyone around them know that they actually were friends first. Having met before Riley became part of their PR team.
After two years of avoiding all things Ruby Riot, Riley find
Louise Seraphim Reviews
I feel so fickle. With each Ruby Riot band member that I read about, I change my favourite. Even though I still compare them to Blue Phoenix members too. Nate is no exception to the rule, I really thought his twin brother Will was my fave when I read Shuffle, yet here I am weighing up who I prefer, again. *sigh*

Reprise is Nate's story, and he was always the band member I thought was the most 'jack the lad' of them all. He was a joker. Loved to play around in and out of the sheets, seemed to have
Tina
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another beyond 5 star read from Lisa Swallow. You will absolutely fall head over heels in love with Nate and Riley. I know I sure did. You will get frustrated, want to knock some sense into both of them, need to change those panties when they tear up the sheets, and then they will capture your heart. If you haven't read the first two books in the series, you won't have a hard time keeping up. This can be read as a standalone.

Nate is the drummer for Ruby Riot. They are really making a name for t
Brenda Kuhfeldt
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it
Shelley Youngblood
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Swallow's brilliance shines again in Reprise. As a fan of her Blue Phoenix Series as well as the Spin-off Ruby Riot Series I have known about the infamous Nate Campbell for quite some time. I have seen snippets of him throughout numerous books, but nothing has quite prepared me for the true Nate Campbell. Though you can read this book as a stand alone, I would highly recommend starting from the beginning, truly allowing yourself the great pleasure that makes this series!

Nate Campbell is kn
Beth
Jun 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Soul Ties
  • My Own Worst Enemy (MOWE, #1)
  • Dirty Bad Box Set
  • Enthrall: Richard's Reign (Enthrall Sessions, #6)
  • Lost Lyrebird (Harbingers of Chaos, #2)
  • Alliance (Alliance #1)
  • Dirty Like Us (Dirty, #0.5)
  • The Man You Need (Love on Tour #4)
  • Live for Today (Spring Island Trilogy, #2)
  • Surrender To Temptation (The Glenn Jackson Saga #3)
  • Sharp (Satan's Savages MC, #5)
  • Rumored Truths
  • Crash (The Wild Sequence, #2)
  • Hot for Love (Bachelor Billionaire #2)
  • The Lament of the Vampire Bride (Vampire Bride, #3)
  • Wild Collision (The Wild, #1)  (Us, #4)
  • Bad Love (Step Over the Line #1-3)
  • Rewind (Perfect Forever, #2)
I am unable to read/answer GR messages at present.
Please feel free to contact me by email at lisa_writes@ymail.com
It's unfortunately become difficult to keep up with requests/messages made via various social media sites.
Thank you so much for understanding! :)

Lisa is an author of new adult romance and writes both paranormal and contemporary, often with a side of snark.
Lisa is originally from the UK

Ruby Riot (3 books)
  • Cadence (Ruby Riot, #1)
  • Shuffle (Ruby Riot, #2)