Start by marking “Split: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem #7)” as Want to Read:
Split: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem #7)

Split: Coffin Nails MC

(Sex & Mayhem #7)

--- Split between a lust for life and a craving for death ---

Astaroth. Motorcycle club president’s daughter. Virgin. Occultist.
Hunter. Outlaw biker. Loves a challenge. Ex-Christian.

Hunter knew he was in deep shit when a patchover went sideways, ending up with his prez dead, and him and his cousin becoming live-in hostages at the Coffin Nails MC clubhouse. What he didn’t kn
Published January 8th 2016 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

To ask other readers questions about Split, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Split

Start your review of Split: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem #7)
Tanu Gill
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars...

The book was good enough, but I felt that there were too detailed descriptions for things and buildings, plus, the ending seemed pretty rushed. I wanted to see how everyone reacted to Ray's truth coming out, and maybe more about the baby... But there was a short chapter to mark the end...
Ele
Nov 27, 2015 rated it really liked it

*4.25 stars*

I haven't read m/f romance in years. Needless to say, I was more than a little skeptical about this. But it's K.A.Merikan, it's bound to be different, and I said I would try.

This wasn't just different. It was out of this world! Don't believe me?

Satanism. Check.
Goth badass heroin with a split tongue that tries to summon demons. Check.
Occultism. Check.
A love story that begins in the middle of a satanic ceremony (and didn't THAT creep me the hell out). CHECK!

Asty. Wow...Asty is such a u
K.A. Merikan
This will be Astaroth's story, Lucifer's sister from The Devil

Remember those guys at the end of "No Matter What" No Matter What Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #4) by K.A. Merikan ? The Rabid Hogs hostages? :> Well, they're BACK!

If you click the 'excerpt' button, you can now read the first chapter of SPLIT! http://missmerikan.com/?portfolio=spl...

Eda**
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it

** 4-4,25 “disturbing as hell” STARS **

“At least I’m not a liar. I loved f*cking you like no other girl before. You’re f*cking TWISTED , but it turns me on…”

description

Man. That was HARD to read.

Goddamn original. Really...REALLY twisted though.
Sybil aka Lala
I’m willing to bet you haven’t ever read a romance novel quite like this before…

When you imagine two people finding love I’m pretty sure you don’t imagine that happening during the middle of a satanic ritual, but this is exactly what happens in Split.

Asty is lost and reeling from the loss of the two people closest to her. In an attempt to restore the balance to her family that death has thrown off kilter, she sets in motion a ritual to become pregnant by a demon. The person who shows up however,
Cory
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another excellent installment in the Sex and Mayhem series!!

Asty was introduced earlier in Tooth and Lucky's book. She is kind-hearted and unique. She doesn't judge others and she is set in her beliefs regarding religion. She loves animals and under no circumstances does she want to date a biker. She is still mourning the loss of members of her family and by chance she meets Hunter.

To say that their relationship started off a little backward is an understatement. First comes love, then comes mar
Lorraine Lesar
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I open the first page of a K.A. Merikan book, it reminds me of the Christmas present sitting under my tree. I think I know what it is? but won't really know until I open it. And that describes exactly the feeling I get when I start to read these two amazing authors. You think you know from the blurb, then you start to read it, then you always get blown away! You never know where their devilish minds are going to take you, what little surprises they are going to shock you with and where it w ...more
Lustful Literature
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it

Jen's Review

This is the first time I’ve read an m/f from these authors and I honestly wasn’t sure what to expect. Well actually I kind of expected them to feed my addiction and I’m happy to say they certainly did that. If you are a fan of these authors, and are even a little bit obsessed like I am, don’t let that this one is a m/f deter you from grabbing this one. Like their m/m books, these characters are rough, gritty and a little bit insane but their storylines are always an experience. Now,
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Astaroth has lost a lot in the past few years. Her brother and mother are both dead now, her goat isn't acting right, and she just wants to make her dad happy.

Hunter was kicked out of his family home 10 years ago for questioning the existence of God. He was taken in by an uncle that got him into the MC world. His uncle is now dead and Hunter,along with his cousin Ray, are not so welcome patched members of the Coffin Nails.

Asty makes some very questionable decisions in this book. At times I wante
Taya
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hey, they did it again. They made me an m/m lover absolutely love an m/f book. I was on the fence about when they announce they were going to start writing m/f books into the series. This is my third book under the Miss Merikan name and it is my absolute favorite out of the three. They have grown in how they write m/f. I appreciate their effort and growth in becoming stronger writers in this genre. I have been anticipating Asty's book for about a year. It was so worth it. I don't want to give th ...more
Cadiva
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not sure what happened to my review of this one but Holy Hell! People ask for diversity in their MF romances and this one nails that and then some.

I'm going to need a reread to remind myself of all the things I loved about it but I will say, Astaroth is one seriously screwed Goth girl and I absolutely adored her!
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
3.5 stars - "Just because you want something to be true doesn't make it true."

I must admit, my curiosity got the best of me. Being an avid MC Romance fan, I couldn't resist checking out Split. While the occult is not something I'm interested in personally, I wanted to see how it would play out in a biker book. I have to confess, it creeped me out. I found myself reading with only one eye open, in case I had to close it quickly - lol!

The story starts out in the middle of a ritual, so there's no g
Moonlite_Reader
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-mf
4.5 stars.
I have been following this series from the very beginning and can't explain how awesome the whole thing has turned out. We first met Asty in an earlier book so I was so excited to read her story. I was a little worried that it would be too much with her hardcore beliefs but damn, Merikan knew exactly how break it down and make it all work out. This story was amazing.

Asty has had a lot of loss in her life and wanted to finally feel useful. Like she could finally contribute something a
Jen
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it

If you are a fan of these authors, and are even a little bit obsessed like I am, don’t let that this one is a m/f deter you from grabbing this one. It definitely is one that compliments this series well. A gothic chick who likes to perform satanic rituals because she is trying to summon demons… Why not? Definitely a first for me.

She was weird, and really different from any other heroine I’ve read before but I appreciated getting to see her and Hunter’s love story.

Can see my full review here: ht
Donna
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Asty, twisted confused, believed she was doing what her mother wanted her to do, her destiny, not realizing it was her mothers illness feeding this delusional fate. Until she realizes she found the one she was meant to be with, the one who accepted her fully. Hunter, his intentions were not the best at first but one look at Asty, and everything changed for him. No longer did he feel disconnected, unwanted, lost...what he found with the Nails and Asty was love, loyalty, his soul mate....family!! ...more
Joy K
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a breathe of fresh air. It's so taboo and I love taboo. I haven't really read anything like it. I don't condone Satan or the demon, but it's pretty nice to read about it. It feels awesome to step out of the box and learn about people out there who have beliefs illustrated in this book. The authors did a fantastic job. I enjoyed it very much. I love the feeling of getting twists from the genres that I enjoy - this book is very hot and heavy, virgin heroine, alpha biker, and a HEA. What el ...more
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
Sex and Mayhem is right. That couldn't be a more perfect title to this series, and Asty's story is no different. I want to also give props to this cover. They couldn't have gotten a better model. perfection.

I read online they, Kat and Agnes, got most of this idea walking through a Polish forest. They should do that more often, because this is seriously some of their best in the series. It's also my first het book I've read by this author. Normally its kind of hard for me to fall into a het afte
Momma Hellmouth
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Review of Split by Miss Merikan
My Rating 4.5 Gothic-Biker Stars!

When I began to read Split, I have to admit I was excited to see just what was in store for me. Asty and Hunter’s story was so well written and had just about everything I was hoping for. Action packed fast paced storyline, hot and steamy sexy scenes hellacious humor and the drama we all crave when reading anything from the Merikan team.
This book isn’t just a story it’s an intense adventure, one I’m happy to have taken.
*Received
Miss Merikan
Oct 26, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This will be Astaroth's story, Lucifer's sister from The Devil ...more
Marita Hansen
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Really good. Loved Hunter. Review to come.
Melissa
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is definitely one of the least conventional romances I have ever read. Asty and Hunter are a believable couple, despite having different views and opinions. Definitely recommend.
iam
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: unlimited
One of my favourite books in this series.

Content warnings include: (view spoiler)

I r
Ariel
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love these authors so, 4.5 stars. Very good and also very weird...
Corrine Harris
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Death was following Asty, as if he chose her for his bride and wouldn’t take no for an answer."

Since I discovered the M/M genre a while back I don’t often foray into F/M but Miss Merikan books drag me back like a kid to a candy store.
I’ve come to expect something new, exciting and eye-opening every time and I never leave disappointed.
This time we got to catch up with a now nineteen-year-old Astaroth from previous editions of the Sex and Mayhem series. Asty has lost both her brother and mother i
C. Erani Kole
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review*

This was literally the whole package because it added every dirty gritty darkness of pleasure this world has to offer. It's my first occult book, but because the writing drew me in, it wasn't at all as hard as I thought it'd be getting into it. I immediately fell for Asty and Hunter, both so set in their own ways and at the same time just as lonely despite their strong exteriors.

Asty annoyed me a little in the beginning with her t
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
When I was asked if I would be interested in reading this book my initial reaction was: Yes. Yes I will. I had never read any of the other books by this author but as soon as I read the blurb I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I was definitely not let down. As a matter of fact, I have gone on to read a few other titles by these talented ladies.

Now let me just say this one thing before I continue: If you are at all put off by the occult, virgin sacrifices or have a closed mind to religions th
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

Well, first I need to say this is technically Book 7 in the Sex & Mayhem series but it doesn't matter. Each book is a standalone, and some are M/F under the author name Miss Merikan, and some are M/M written under K.A. Merikan.

When I started reading Split, I have to admit I was a little wary of what was going to happen when the opening chapters involved a demonic ritual. If you think the same way, then please trust me when I say... Keep going, don't worry, just keep r
Sammyd
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BRILLIANT !!!!
Another brilliant part to this already fantastic series both mc are damaged but really good together!!!
the fun never stops and the dramas lovin it... cant wait for more...

MY COPY WAS GIVEN TO ME BY THE AUTHORS FOR MY HONEST REVIEW!!! GO BUY IT NOW YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.... :)
Tracey
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book touches you on so many levels you can feel the pain of our heroine and depth of which she will go to help heal her family. This book was interested and steamy when both MC are together. I am glad I got to read this book. Great edition to the series. Was given this ARC copy for an honest review
Lumiere
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: biker-club-mafia
This book was weird. I really am a bit lost for word.

At the beginning of the book, I was confused, cause I really didn't understand if Asty really did believe in demons, and then I realized that she did, and I got more confused on how this book would work out.

I also didn't understand the character Ray, I was like "Wait, WHAT?", ..

I guess it all made sense in the end, but the book was weird.

Did I like it? - It was okay. Some part of it was cute and sweet.
Would I recommend it to anyone? - Pro

• The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #2)
  • Loki's New Job: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #5.1)
  • He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys #1)
  • Blade (Hell's Ankhor #1)
  • Biker Daddy (Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale, #1)
  • Gunnar (Hell's Ankhor #2)
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Shattered (The Protectors, #11)
  • Unbroken (The Protectors #12)
  • Redemption (The Protectors, #8)
  • Fable's Foes (Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale, #2)
  • Daddy Ink (Get Ink'd #1)
  • Tex (Hell's Ankhor, #5)
  • Atonement (The Protectors, #6)
  • His Stepson Wears Lace (Daddy Tales #1)
  • Hardwood (Four Bears Construction, #3)
  • Defiance (The Protectors, #9)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

Miss Merikan is the pen name for Kat and Agnes Merikan, a team of writers, who are mistaken for sisters with surprising regularity. Kat’s the mean sergeant and survival specialist of the duo, never hesitating to kick Agnes’s ass when she’s slacking off. Her memory works like an easy-access catalogue, which allows her to keep up with both book details and social media.

Sex & Mayhem (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Road of No Return: Hounds of Valhalla MC (Sex & Mayhem, #1)
  • The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #2)
  • Stripped Raw: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #3)
  • No Matter What: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #4)
  • Red Hot: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #5)
  • One Step Too Close: Coffin Nails MC Louisiana (Sex & Mayhem, #6)
  • His Favorite Color Is Blood: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #8)
  • Heart Ripper: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #9)
  • Outlaw Girls (Sex & Mayhem, #10)
  • Straight as a Wheel: Smoke Valley MC (Sex & Mayhem, #11)

News & Interviews