Start by marking “Paper Girls #3” as Want to Read:
Paper Girls #3

Paper Girls #3

(Paper Girls (Single Issues) #3)

The ongoing mystery series from BRIAN K. VAUGHAN & CLIFF CHIANG charges ahead, as the girls have a close encounter with an unexpected visitor.
36 pages
Published December 2nd 2015 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Paper Girls #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paper Girls #3

Kaitlin
Dec 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Again I caved and picked the next one up even though I am still somewhat unsure whether I truly like the series. I think that the art style is alright, but the colouring is lovely, the story is just plain weird though. Honestly I have seen a lot of people saying 'what is this?' 'what's happening?' and such in their reviews and I can sympathise because this is truly very odd. We have a group of paper girls, and a load of monsters, maniacs and dinosaur-like creatures!? I have to ask...'What IS goi ...more
BooksTwins
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
😱😱😱😱😱 👈 yo en estos momentos!
Carlos Peguer
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017

description
Mimundo.Literario
Con la frase “la muerte es eterna” abre la tercera parte de esta entretenida e interesante historia que te cautiva desde un principio.

Seguimos con las chicas tratando de desentrañar los misterios que están ocurriendo en su ciudad, tras la aparición de dinosaurios montados por extraños sujetos que al parecer están persiguiendo a unos adolescentes que hablan un extraño idioma. Las chicas del periódico deben urgentemente dirigirse hacia un hospital producto del disparo que ha recibido Erin, por end
Lesincele Viaja gracias a los libros
Para mi va in crescendo y cada uno me gusta más que el anterior. Se ha puesto super interesante y hay varios giros que no me esperaba. Y adoro a las protagonistas!
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
What is going on?! <----- This is basically me whenever I'm reading a comic.

Alyx
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
I like how quickly the story is advancing, I don't think the characters are particularly well developed but I don't really expect them to be because it's only been three comics and that doesn't feel like enough to really put emphasis on who they are as people. There is also a lot happening and that's what the comics focus on, more then anything. There also isn't a huge amount of world building, but I just finished Stranger Things so I'm just basing everything from that as they're both set somewh ...more
Stacia
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Seriously have no idea what is going on.
Solace Winter
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This one continued on the same high note as the last one. Great storytelling and it opens up more questions.
Diamond
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok this just gets better and better!
Cleopatria
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
this is insane & i love it
Mahoshy Carter
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WHAT IS HAPPENING ????
Rachel
Nov 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Great filler issue to the series. This issue answered more questions, but I still don't know why the aliens are invading. Great ending! Glad they finally explained the alien speech.
Jocelyn Santiago
The last one wasn't really sad... never mind.
Letande D'Argon
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Say wha-a-a-a-a-a-a-at? No, really, there's one thing about modern media. Books, comics, movies, TV shows, whatever. Most of them are either reboots, or made of recycled ideas. In other words, if you're old and geeky enough, it's pretty hard to get really excited about the new stuff. Usually it's like "*Yawn* yeah... I see what they did there... I'll finish reading this one tomorrow... even though I'm sure I know how it'll end..." Now this comic so far... is exactly the opposite to that. It's li ...more
Carolina Téllez
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok, ¿Se supone que hay dos fuerzas o bandos enfrentandose y su campo de batalla es Stony Stream y que las únicas que parecen medio entender lo que ocurre son estas chicas del periódico?. (Y, al parecer, el problema es quién confiar) (?)
Ok, esto es confuso y falto de información, pero eso es lo que lo hace intrigante (jajaja) y con la necesidad de leer el siguiente número.
Marijan
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
I'm just loving this series. It's kinda short per issue but I think that also gives it the fast paced feel. Things keep turning up that make the plot "thicken". And I'm loving the end section with the Newspaper delivery guild, it very cleverly draws you into the period when the action is supposed to take place (80s) and all the anachronisms that come with it (sexism, anti-communism etc).
Lauren LaTulip
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loving Paper Girls! don't think I could get enough of this. Complicated time travel plot with everyday friendships as a foil, not sure I've unwrapped all the sci-fi layers, but beautiful colours and often funny.
Riri
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indie-comics
I’m confused as hell
Samah Rifla
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
this feels a lot like Stranger Things meet Ghostbusters! which is even chooler for a 90 kid like me!!
Rodolfo
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-noviembre
OMG!!! Cada vez se pone mejor, y como dije, poco a poco va todo tomando forma, aunque sigue siendo todo un poco confuso, me encanta...
Neus
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: cómic-americano
Vale, no se lo acabo de pillar...
Malu
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Not really sure about what is happening but I am going the read until Vol. 5 tonight because YES!!!!!
Anna Heidick
These last couple issues keep a good amount of intrigue to keep you reading and hooked into the story. Characters are doing great and the story is pacing well.
Xabier Fernández
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
mADRE MÍAAAAAAAAAA. Esto cada vez mejora (!!)
Ana Fernández
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
whatafac!
Darinda
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Four 12-year-old paper girls get caught in the action when monsters/aliens invade. Weird and fun.
Montserrat Esteban
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Esta saga continúa genial y ya estoy deseando leerme los siguientes, y saber cómo sigue la invasión y quienes son los buenos y los malos
Laia Pérez
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, 2018
Se pone interesante :D

Ver Reseña en el blog
Artisa
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ooohhhh. Sin palabras y con la boca abierta me he quedado al terminar esta entrega. Deseando leer mas.
Cada entrega me gusta mas
  • Pretty Deadly #3
  • L'Incal Lumière (The Incal, #2)
  • Rat Queens #11
  • Monstress #2
  • Archie (2015-)  #2
  • The Wicked + The Divine #14
  • Huck #1
  • V for Vendetta, Vol. VII of X (V for Vendetta, #7)
Born in Cleveland in 1976, Brian K. Vaughan is the Eisner, Harvey, and Shuster Award-winning writer and co-creator of the critically acclaimed comics series Y: The Last Man, Runaways, and Ex Machina (picked as one of the ten best works of fiction of 2005 by Entertainment Weekly).

Recently named "Writer of the Year" by Wizard Magazine, and one of the “top ten comic writers of all time” by Comic Boo

Paper Girls (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Paper Girls #1