Start by marking “For Better or Worse (The Wedding Belles, #2)” as Want to Read:
For Better or Worse (The Wedding Belles, #2)

For Better or Worse

(The Wedding Belles #2)

Will a budding wedding planner and her bad boy neighbor stop banging heads and start hearing wedding bells in the sexy second novel in USA TODAY bestselling author Lauren Layne’s irresistible new series that marries Sex and the City with The Wedding Planner?

When small-town girl Heather Fowler finally gets promoted from assistant to actual wedding planner, she’s determined
Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Published August 30th 2016 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about For Better or Worse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Better or Worse

Start your review of For Better or Worse (The Wedding Belles, #2)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

They were enjoying each other, which is all he’d wanted from the very beginning. And now that he had what he wanted, it was somehow not enough? What the fuck was that about?

photo 6bfab38fd55ec2c05ae2d486a63dd563_zpsv88afeq1.jpg

The Wedding Belles series is quickly becoming one of my top faves by Lauren Layne. I really had my doubts when I read the first novella but after having read books one and two, this is becoming a solid HIT for me!!! Another enemies-to-lovers story, For Better Or Worse
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Banana bread' Stars!
ARC provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
 photo For Better or Worse - Lauren Layne_zpstefzickj.png

I cannot say it enough times: Lauren Layne is amazing. If you haven't read any of her books, I will seriously stalk you until you do! lol I previously said this series would be an awesome addition to LL's work and now, more than ever, I can say I was right. This is Lauren in her Stiletto style, this is Lauren at her best Sex in the City/Wedding Planner style.

For Better or Worse is the second installment in Lay
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Prettier Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

When I requested this book to review I was a little bit nervous since the first full novel in the series wasn't a complete winner for me. Lauren Layne is generally a go-to author for me when I need a low-angst read and To Have and To Hold really didn't do it for me. So I grabbed this and dug in. The rest is history. Ladies and...well, ladies, we have a new favorite.

Heather is an assistant wedding planer who we met in the previous installments of this seri
Jen
4.5 Banana Bread Stars

Heather Fowler is this close to getting everything she wants. As a child, she dreamed of living in NYC and becoming a successful wedding planner. As an assistant planner at the Wedding Belles, she’s one high profile wedding away from making her dream a reality. If only her inconsiderate neighbor would cut the late night band rehearsal so she could get some much needed sleep.

“You want to come in and talk about it?”
“Better idea. How about you go to bed like any normal pers
• Lisa •
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
FIVE '4C' AND BANANA BREAD STARS.

"you are a relationship kind of girl, and I’m not a relationship kind of guy."

description

Lauren Layne is undoubtably my number uno. Her books always manage to make me fall in complete 'book' love and I can't believe what I'm about to say but this book may have to take a top spot as one of my all time favourite Layne Layne novels. As a forever fan of the 'enemies to lovers' trope, 'for better or worse' was pressing all my five star buttons. It had plenty of swoon, the pe
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

Such a lovely story, this series continues to surprise me in a good way! The first one was a nice beginning to this new series. But I simply adored this one!

description

Both characters were interesting, especially Heather! She was independent, feisty and lovely. Josh was sweet, happy and cute! Together they were an amazing combination!

Overall it was a light, funny and sweet story! I cannot wait for Alexis' book, I'm so intrigued!!

Geri Reads
Oct 30, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

This is probably my favorite in the series so far. Granted this series hasn't really wowed me yet unlike her other series' in the past. Still, this was very enjoyable. I loved the banter between Heather and Josh. They started off as "enemies." Heather sees Josh as an overgrown frat boy who doesn't have any consideration for his neighbor by playing loud obnoxious music with his band while Heather was only trying to get some sleep. On the other hand, Josh sees Heather as an uptight and o
Claire Robinson
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "You might not love me yet, 4A, but you will..." Stars!

I just have to start with a big happy sigh writing this review. Even a few days on from finishing For Better or Worse just thinking about Heather and Josh’s story makes me smile.

Lauren Layne has such a strong talent when it comes to writing a series, and I have no doubt said this before, but her skill at weaving a story that focuses on a main couple, but then includes all previous and forthcoming characters any individual book is second
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lauren Layne Fans, Weddings, Romance
4 Learning What Matters Stars
* * * *
Layne is on a roll, as this series keeps getting better and better. It has developed into a groove similar to her Sex Love & Stilettos series with the added hook of Weddings, Brides and those Wedding Belles who make it happen. There is heart, comradely and we learn about each of them.

This entry had a couple of interesting elements; we have Heather who is the wedding assistant working diligently to become a full fledged planner. She thought she was about to mo
Dali
"Hate at first site, love ever after! Happy book birthday"

Absolutely swoon-tastic. Lauren Layne writes a fun, flirty and sexy romance novel I couldn’t put down.

Heather Fowler had a dream. To be a successful New York wedding planner and she’s one wedding away from achieving it. Does it matter that the bride is totally hands off but has set impossible to meet expectations? Of course not, because she’s dead set on having her dream job in her dream city and no one, not even her loud, arrogan
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 3d136334b43371c29bf3fb9483a629_zps3zqymz2d.gif

I absolutely adore Lauren Layne and her series The Wedding Belles. Lauren Layne has whipped up a fresh sexy and sweet modern romance that will have readers saying yes to the dress and I do.

If you have read the previous book, To Have and To Hold, readers were swept away with Brooke Baldwin and her romantic interest, Seth Tyler. And so this time, the spotlight is on Heather Fowler, Wedding Belles' assistant.

The Wedding Belles is New Yo
Lyndy Ann ♫
*****5 Banana bread stars*****

For Better or Worse is the second book in The Wedding Belles series, this series has become my favourite by LL I absolutely adore these couples.

Heather Fowler is living her dream living in New York City working for the Wedding Belles as an assistant wedding planner a job she loves hoping for a promotion and she has finally moved into her dream apartment looking over Central Park the only problem is her neighbour 4A who loves band practise at midnight.

Josh Tanner bat
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 star

It was okay. It had LL's trademark bantering which was good. Josh was charming and Heather was an okay heroine. The story was light, fluffy and predictable with a bit of cheese at the end.

ARC provided by NetGalley
Francoise
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

With this second installment in her Wedding Belles series, Lauren Layne has delivered a beautiful story that packs an emotional punch. This story was in equal parts heartbreaking, sexy and uplifting, with two irresistible, relatable characters. The author has dealt with a darker subject matter with sensibility and realism.

Heather Fowles is almost living her dream life in Manhattan. She is close to a promotion from assistant to actual wedding planner and she has moved into an apartment on the Upp
Bindi Boo
Aug 06, 2016 rated it really liked it

ARC provided for an honest review

I absolutely adored this book! Although disappointed with the first one, i learnt never to doubt ones' favourite author. She nailed it with this one! This book was super sweet, mildly angsty and had tons of amazing happy feels. The banter and humour made it a quirky and lighter read despite the more morbid past the hero had. I did feel like the last part was a little rushed, but was happy the couple finally figured out their feelings.
Overall, a worth-you
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥

From the first chapter alone, I knew for Better or Worse was going to be a favorite! I was giddy, smiley and I already had butterflies dancing around in my stomach. It was shocking how fast I fell for Josh, and I absolutely adored our heroine Heather. This was the type of book that I couldn't read fast enough, yet I wanted to savor it at the same time. And I'm so ecstatic to say this, because while I thought the novella in this series was just good, the first book was a huge flop for me. So I w

Irene
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

SO much love For Better or Worse.
I seriously can't stop smiling, the characters captured my interest and heart from the first page and didn't let go until the end.

I loved watching the relationship between Heather and Josh develop from neighbors, to friends then to something more...
From the first meeting you know these two are going to entertain you with their story, and Ms Lauren Layne doesn't disappoint.

description

Their relationship was an emotional and heartfelt journey that will bring out a
Amanda
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it

I sound like a broken record for every review I write for this series. I like wedding in a story, but I don't like reading about wedding planning and the circus that surround it. The reason I still read this series is because I love Lauren Layne. I'm not making it my mission to read this just to rant about how much I gonna dislike it.

What I like:
1. the overall story is cute. The hate/love thing with the hot neighbor is something really fun.
2. Josh is so charming and he even helps Heathe
nick
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Can Lauren Layne just write books forever and ever? I'm so madly in love with her books. I love that I can always rely on her books to leave me with all the warm and swoony feelings and a gigantic grin plastered on my face. I was keen to get to For Better or Worse after adoring To Have and To Hold. I didn't think it would be possible to love this one more than I did the first book, but this book made me so gaga.

We met Heather in the first book as one of the assistant wedding planners at The Wedd
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

4.5 STARS

I am falling more and more in love with Lauren Layne’s The Wedding Belles series with every new release! If you like wedding romances or sweet contemporary romance, this series – and honestly, this author – is a must read. The characters are adorable, the romance is swoony, and the wedding planning backdrop is perfect for a light-hearted, summery read!

Heather Fowler is living her life-long dream – to be a wedding planner living in NYC. Well, she’s
Julie
For Better or Worse by Lauren Layne is a 2016 Pocket Books publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

Lauren Layne can write romantic comedy like nobody’s business and I’ve enjoyed many of her novels, but this is the first book I’ve read in the Wedding Belle series.

I was a little concerned about the setup, knowing up front some very serious, and possibly sad, topics would be mingled in, however, the seriousness was handled wi
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Josh and sweet Heather STOLE my heart! COMPLETELY. Omg. This book has EVERYTHING you want in a read. FULL REVIEW coming soon!
A Klue
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Publisher/Tasty Book Tours and NetGalley***

I am a fan of Lauren Layne. I have read everything she has written and she is a one-click author for me. So, when I got a hold of this book, I was excited...because it is Lauren Layne.

And then I read it....

In one freaking night...

Because I could NOT put it down...and there was no way I was going to sleep without knowing how it ended.

Heather is wonderful. She is smart, funny, driven, loyal and *this close* to having it all. All of
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

This is book 2 of the Wedding Belles series and so far I like this one the best. The plot is especially yummy.
Heather Fowler is living the dream and on her way to become the newest Belle. There is only one problem, her terrible neighbor, Josh Tanner, is keeping her up all night with his band. It’s a neighbor war that turns into friendship and maybe something more.

“We said we wouldn’t---“
“Fall in love. I know. But I broke the rules and now you have to decide what you’re going to do ab
Lover of Romance
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance My Review Updated Summary
Budding Wedding Planner, Heather Fowler, has just gotten a promotion and she has a chance to become a full fledged wedding planner, with a new client who has money, class and prestige and she could make a name for herself. Her days are long and busy, but right when she needs some sleep, her noisy neighbor is keeping her up at night with his band. So she decides that she has had enough. But her bad boy neighb
Jacob Proffitt
I liked Heather or I couldn't have gotten through this because Josh doesn't deserve her, not in a million years. And I thought I knew how it would go down because his motivations were clear from the start. And yes, they were my pet hobby-horse in being negative*. So I was braced. Or thought I was.

And then it happened. The inevitable heartbreak, I mean. And it was way worse than I had even expected because that moron added yet another of my pet peeves to salten an already too-salty brew. For the
Gretchen  (About That Story)
Excellent characters. Awesome story. Great build. Lots of humor. Great mix of emotion. A nice amount of hotness. A little drama. This story checked every box that I could hope for in an fantastic read. :-)

I absolutely adored Heather and Josh. I loved Heather, so sweet and determined. She was just so feisty and I loved her attitude and awesome comebacks. Josh was so great too. Guarded but so sexy and playful. Their first meeting was priceless! Right from the start I was so pulled in and was just
Lisa Filipe
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Read in one sitting...I could NOT PUT THIS ONE DOWN!

Hook, line and sinker, I was done at page one...sucked in...no chance of getting out until the last page and boy did the ending just make me fall in love with Heather and Josh ALL OVER AGAIN. OMG! Probably one of the best endings that I have read from LL and I have read (and read and read) them all and loved them all, but FOR BETTER OR WORSE....I don't know how to explain how much I loved Josh and Heather and how much they made me laugh and cr
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
This review was originally posted on Latte Nights Reviews.

I don't know what magic Lauren Layne possesses to write alluring, engaging, fun-filled stories. She always succeeds at delivering a masterpiece and always leaves me amazed. I enjoyed To Have and To Hold so much that I thought the first book would be the best one of the series. Ha! Cue moment of laughter for my incredulous nature. This sequel threw the ball out of the park, if that's even possible. Usually sequels tend to be over-shadowed
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 Dec 14, 2015 11:40AM

• The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Then Came You (Laws of Attraction, #3)
  • The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
  • It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney, #5)
  • The Romeo Effect (Cupids #3)
  • The Millionaire Affair (Love in the Balance, #3)
  • About That Night (FBI/US Attorney, #3)
  • Suddenly One Summer (FBI/US Attorney, #6)
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • The Worst Best Man
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist
  • Touch & Go (Dare to Love, #2)
  • Illegally Yours (Laws of Attraction, #2)
  • Down with Love (Laws of Attraction, #1)
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • Dirty Liar (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Unbuttoning the CEO (The Suits Undone #1)
Lauren Layne does not have a Goodreads account. Information about Lauren Layne books on this website is not monitored/maintained, and may or may not be accurate.

The Wedding Belles (3 books)
  • To Have and to Hold (The Wedding Belles, #1)
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)