Start by marking “Enthrall Climax (Enthrall, #8)” as Want to Read:
Enthrall Climax (Enthrall, #8)

Enthrall Climax

(Enthrall Sessions #8)

The strikingly dominant Cameron Cole and his beloved Mia Lauren return for the eagerly anticipated finale of the erotic romance series by USA TODAY bestselling author Vanessa Fewings.

The romance has never been hotter. The danger has never been higher.

Mia Lauren is set to become the wife of powerful billionaire Cameron Cole. A lifetime of realized dreams and fulfilled de
Paperback
Published February 12th 2018 by Vanessa Fewings

To ask other readers questions about Enthrall Climax, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enthrall Climax

Start your review of Enthrall Climax (Enthrall, #8)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Enthrall Climax (Extended epilogue). Whirlwind epic love saga featuring a top-3 hero, Dr. Cameron Cole!

“I’d whimpered through my third orgasm wondering how I was going to endure any more. His cock was so hard and deep inside me I felt like I’d been impaled by a sex God. I suppose I had in many ways.”

Books in the Enthrall Sessions series should be read in order:
Book 1: Enthrall
Book 2: Enthrall Her
Book 3: Enthrall Him
OR Book 1-3: Enthrall Sessions Trilogy
Book 4
Vanessa Fewings
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: sensual, sexy, secrets
Why yes, I just shelved ENTHRALL CLIMAX as sexy and sensual, because there are some scenes in the book that are probably the most scorching moments I've ever written. So HOT!!!

There are mixed feelings ending the ENTHRALL SESSIONS. On the one hand, I don't want to let them go, but I feel they need to step into their futures and are ready to do that. I have a sense they will always be with us.

Thank you for being on this journey with me!
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received an eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

5+ Climatic Stars!

The Review:
WOW! Where do I even start with this review. I want my review to do this book justice and I want anyone reading this review to know just how profound this series is, how amazing the story is and how incredibly grateful I am that I had the chance to experience this journey with these amazing characters. And to be as excited as I am about this series.
Briar's Reviews
Enthrall Climax is a BDSM book for those into super sexy reads.

I think I'm moving a bit away from this genre, or maybe it's because this was the final book in a series that I hadn't read all of. I'm super unsure why this book didn't sit well with me.

The writing is good. The sexy writing is great. All of this book screams erotica (and gave me Fifty Shades of Grey vibes).

I found the dynamics super weird. Even reading the other book synopsis that were available and other reviews didn't make it any
Sue
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh how to describe my feelings about this book. I'm sad...so very sad...that the story is ending. Many stories go on way too long but this story has so many different, complex characters that I feel like you can always find a story to bring out of them. This book is definitely a case in point. While we do know quite a bit about Cameron and why he is the way he is, we learn so much more about the man he was in his past and how that has shaped everything he does. He is dark (not in a violent way m ...more
Richelle Robinson
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Audio Review"

Would you listen to Enthrall Climax again? Why?
Yes, I would! I loved the narration and this was my first time listening to Ava Erickson and I loved the way she captured Mia's emotions throughout the story. Erickson really made me feel like i was there with Mia through everything she went through in this story. The author has outdone herself with this book, there were so many twist and turns I didn't "see' coming as I listened. My emotions were all over the place and I was sucked i
Daphne
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*****(5)Enthralling Stars!

I was somewhat nervous to read this one, as the final book in the Enthrall series, I knew this was goodbye. Which I don’t think I will ever fully say goodbye to Cameron and Mia. The characters in the Enthrall series will forever be with me. Even as I am reading other books small details lead me back to Enthrall. I guess you could say, I am truly “ENTHRALLED”! I love the way Vanessa captivates you, leaving you wanting more. Thank you so much
Paula D
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect ending to a amazing series. The narrators did a amazing job at making the book come alive and added so much to the hotness! Mia and Cole equal hot, sexy and some drama but I’m the end will there love overcome all or will it be taken away and left in darkness? If you love bdsm and lots of kink this is one audible you must listen to! 5/5 holy hotness stars ****Reviewed by Sweet & Spicy Reads a voluntarily Advanced Reader Copy of this book **** ...more
Coco.V
May 01, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/1/2019)! 🎁
Em Dorsey ~ A Darlin’ Doll and Her Books ~
“This was more than physical; my soul was one with his as he reminded me once more how easy it was to give myself entirely.”

This is a series that I re-read annually and each time I find myself mesmerized by the story like it is my first time. So of course I had to re-read it before I began Enthrall Climax. So many emotions went through me while reading this book. I was on the edge of my seat from the very beginning to the last word. It was absolute perfection.

“Welcome to the far side of the for
The Drowsy Bookworm
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Aww, can't believe the series is truly over :( I have not read any of the novellas, but I might come back for them later. Mia & Cameron is where my heart & interest lies and I could not ask for a better conclusion to their story.

I did think the (view spoiler) wrapped itself up too quickly and would've liked to see Cameron go toe to toe with (view spoiler) BUT, the dungeon scene with Shay and the three submissives was o
Louise Seraphim Reviews
Well, all good things have to come to an end, even Cameron Cole. I tried to read this as slow as I could, knowing once that last word was read, that was it. No more Cameron. Which made this book exciting, gripping, but also a bit scary and sad.

If on a very small chance you have come across one of my Enthrall series reviews before, then you will know my obsession with this series. This series is everything that is exciting, hot, addictive and mind blowing about adult romance/erotica fiction.

So
Lynn Reynolds
If you could sum up Enthrall Climax in three words, what would they be?
Steamy, Hot, and Very Erotic - had to stick in one more word. If it weren't cold outside I'd need a fan.

Who was your favorite character and why?
I can't have just one. It would have to be both Mia and Cameron. You can't have one without the other. Mia is just what Cameron needs even though he doesn't want to admit it. She has a confidence that builds over the series. Cameron thinks he can orchestrate things but this shows that
Armenia
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exquisite finale to an amazing series….5+++ stars!

I devoured Enthrall Climax. Vanessa Fewings does a brilliant job once again. She weaves a story that is consuming, intensely erotic and suspenseful. This well-crafted story is rich in characterization and beautifully descriptive making this a gem of a story. I loved every word and it deserves more than 5 stars.

Cameron Cole and Mia Lauren leave behind the world of Enthrall and Chrysalis, the elite BDSM clubs that Cameron owned in Los Angeles. No
Lu
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arc
Enthrall Climax is the final book in the Enthrall Sessions series and the perfect conclusion. It's filled with romance, a bit of suspense and very sensual scenes. Mia and Cameron are living in New York and are planning on getting married. However, before they can get their HEA, they have to fight for their love. Enemies want to separate and hurt them. Can their love survive all the obstacles?

Enthrall Climax is all kinds of greatness, the perfect conclusion to the series. My emotions were like a
Diane
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is, this has been quite a journey. I have loved Cameron Cole since the very first book of this series and with each installment he has become 'the' BBF which all of my others have had to compete. Tough job.

This is a bittersweet review for me, because Enthrall Climax is the final book in my journey in Cameron Cole's world. It has been an emotional, thought provoking journey into the forbidden and sometimes dangerous. Cameron is dominant and complex and fierce and the people in his l
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
***ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion***

What a long way Cameron and Mia have come! So much happened and both of them were bound to change.

I will miss Cameron Cole for sure!

In Enthrall Climax we get to see yet a different side of him. Some of them, actually. I love the controlled CEO (I have a thing for billionaire controlling book heroes after all). I love his softer sides too. I miss other sides of him though. But he makes up for those.

This book was very action packed. More than O ex
Diana
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller, series, suspense
My first impression of reading this last book in the series is wow! Vanessa Fewings has again written a very intense and powerful story about Cameron Cole and Mia Lauren. This is their story, the final, the ending. I listened to the audio version of this story and listened to it in less than 24 hours. It is so addicting that I was hooked and wanted to listen to it all as soon as possible.
This story has each of their POV and it worked out great!! I loved hearing from them both. There is so much
Caroline
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vanessa-fewings
« See beyond the ordinary. » « Your intuition will direct you. You won’t always understand at first what it’s communicating, but follow it, follow your intuition. Trust that feeling. »

Welcome back to the world of the forbidden.

Enthrall Climax is the explosive finale of the Enthrall series — 8 sessions finely orchestrated and exquisitely written by the Queen of Dark Arts. Last journey into the seductive world of Enthrall, the most secret and exclusive BDSM club in Los Angeles.

« They say right bef
Rhiannon Overby
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not a book to read as a stand alone.

This is the eighth book in the Enthrall Series and what a marvelous way to tie up the series.

This book resumes Mia & Cameron’s story as they try to forge out a new life for themselves in New York. Cameron is trying to adjust to his new life as CEO of his family’s business and Mia is trying to adjust to her life as the fiancée of a dominating billionaire while still trying to forge her own career path based on her merit. Little do they know what their
Vanessa
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having been invested in this series from the very beginning. I have had a love hate relationship with the author. I believe I even messaged her at one point. But this book, so far, has been my favorite of the series. It had every emotion coming out of me. I was late to almost every appointment I had due to not being able to put the book down. It started off slow for me as I had to remind myself of the characters. But once I started to get into the flow of things, I loved every minute of it. One ...more
Carissa
hmmm the beginning felt off to me, and this tone was just different in general. After 30%, I couldn't continue and it probably had to deal with the mood I was in. I think the first 3 books were really good, but I think at this point I probably was done reading about these characters even though I loved reading about Cameron.
Susan Smith
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Loved this entire series. Absolutely adored all the characters and felt they all deserved the happiness in this final series. Such a shame the story has come to its end. Wd Vanessa Fewings on a fantastic Enthralling adventure you sent us on.
Neil Mcrae
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book set EVER!

Exceptional books. Loved ready Mia and Cameron 's stories and there friends.
What an talented author Vanessa Fewings is, can't wait to read other books she has written x
Armenia
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Exquisite finale to an amazing series….5+++ stars!

Lindsey Pogue
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great conclusion

It was great hearing Cameron's voice and witnessing how much these characters have grown. This is a series I felt got better with each book.
Lynn Reynolds
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Mia Lauren is a little confused as to where she goes from here. Cameron Cole has had to make adjustments so as not to insight suspicion. A secondary character to pay attention to is Shay. He has a connection to both main characters but it’s a little bit of a mystery to figure out exactly what that connection is.

To get a real sense as to what Enthrall is all about, the ending is not the best place to start. It’s best to start at the beginning. If you are a reader that doesn’t lik
Kathy Wideman
This is the 8th book in this series and they must be read in order. Cameron and Mia are set to married in just a few weeks. Cameron is known as the master dom. Not everyone is happy with the things he has done. People from his past are making a reappearance and putting Mia in danger. Cameron will face the ultimate betrayal by someone very close to him. Because of that Mia will be put in danger. Cameron and his friends will be forced to find and rescue Mia. I have to say this is one of my favorit ...more
Cindy
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books-2018
I haven't read the previous books in the Enthrall series, and although this book is a complete standalone. I do wish I had read them. I'm a HUGE fan of Vanessa Fewings. Having read her other books The Game, and The Chase, I knew I'd LOVE Enthrall Climax, and I did!!

Cameron, oh he's a delicious yummy alpha male, a ruthless billionaire, and Master of the dark arts. But giving up that side of himself hasn't proven easy. It's still inside him, just kinda tucked away from Mia.

Mia is engaged to Camer
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Excitement, entertainment, eroticism finality . .

Overall 5 out of 5 stars
Performance 5 out of 5 stars
Story 4 out of 5 stars

ENTHRALL CLIMAX (Enthrall Sessions, #8) . . . you will be taken on one erotic ride that will take to the height of pleasure, passion, desire, danger, romance, more. Read them all for the maximum affect. Mia and Cameron have been through so much to get to this point. The was the final conclusion that will give you satisfaction that it was more than just a fairytale. Life tak
« previous 1 3 next »

• Her Russian Knight (Brie's Submission, #13)
  • In Sir's Arms (Brie's Submission, #16)
  • Heartless Prince (Royally Unexpected, #2)
  • Under His Protection (Brie's Submission, #14)
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1-3)
  • Good Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #3)
  • Her Russian Returns (Brie's Submission, #15)
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission, #18)
  • Wrecked (The Billionaire's Secret Club ,#1)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Hope's First Christmas (Brie's Submission, #19)
  • Silk and Thorne
  • Trillion
  • Billionaire Baby DADDY
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • The Scottish Billionaire: Prequel
USA Today Bestselling Author Vanessa Fewings writes both contemporary romance novels and dark erotic suspense.

Prior to publishing, Vanessa served as an Officer in the British Army, working as a registered nurse and midwife. She holds a Master's Degree in Psychology. She has traveled extensively throughout the world and has lived in Great Britain, Germany, Hong Kong, and Cyprus.

Vanessa can be foun

Enthrall Sessions (6 books)
  • Enthrall (Enthrall, #1)
  • Enthrall Her (Enthrall, #2)
  • Enthrall Him (Enthrall, #3)
  • Enthrall: Richard's Reign (Enthrall Sessions, #6)
  • Enthrall Secrets (Enthrall Sessions #7)