Start by marking “50 Ways to Yay!: Transformative Tools for Less Stress, More Presence, and a Whole Lot of Happy” as Want to Read:

Effervescent TV host, model, and inspirational vlogger Alexi Panos has helped thousands with their own search for personal happiness. In 50 Ways to Yay!, Alexi, recently named one of eleven Noteworthy Millenials in the Huffington Post, helps you do the same with fifty inspired and thought-provoking lessons and exercises to help you break out of the ordinary and jump into t ...more
Published June 7th 2016 by North Star Way

To ask other readers questions about 50 Ways to Yay!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 50 Ways to Yay!

Alisia
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this one a lot and have so much underlined & highlighted. Definitely a personal development book that you want to take your time with and do each "exercise". I liked that there was space after each segment to use as a workbook.
Simona
*I've got this book from NetGalley in exchange of a honest review*

Firstly, I have to say, that I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. The things that I liked were short but informative, helpful and inspirational chapters, also at the and of each chapter there were practical tasks, that you could do to improve your life.
Of course, for me, who read a lot of self-help books, there weren't something new to learn, but still it gave me inspiration and motivation to be better version of me. For
Vanessa
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is probably one if my favorite personal development books that I've read so far. It was engaging from the beginning and I like that Alexi doesn't beat around the bush. She's very to-the-point about every topic she discusses and that's something that I appreciate.

Most of the chapters are very short, but powerful.

Each chapter has missions at the end where you can reflect on what you just read and apply it to yourself. The reason this book took me so long to read was because I actually DID a
Emma
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I received this book for free from the publisher for an honest review.*

This book looks and sounds incredibly fluffy, but if you read it you will find yourself pleasantly surprised. There are some seriously solid tips that, if used, could transform your life.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE:
I hate the title. It's not one that you want to tell anyone that you are reading, because it is incredibly cheesy. Also, I hate that there are only 50 ways. The book is set up to be a workbook and it seems like a missed o
Jacinta Hudson
Feb 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone looking to view themselves or life in general in a different light.
I struggled with this book a little. On the one hand it had some good advice, but on the other, I found it a bit hard to swallow. Maybe it was just me (ahem, cynic!) but some of the tips/lessons/"ways" came across a little blunt/accusatory/confusing. I understood the intent behind them, but felt a little lost in the delivery. It felt a little "the universe is bigger than you, and nothing is in your control" mixed with "if you feel you life is crap, that's on you, so do something"- which was not ...more
One Body
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!! Such a beautiful perspective on life and finding your happy place. Loved the audible version! So easy to listen to and love my girl Alexi. Such a beautiful soul. Keep shining your light girl!! xx
Cate
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book so much! The Audio version is so helpful in feeling the emotion and love from the author. She makes you want to me be excited and look for the "yay's" every day!!
Kristen Hedley
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short little inspiring chapters! Great way to start your day!
Rachael Quinn
Jun 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
If there is one thing that I love, it's a good self-help book. Give me a book on happiness! Tell me how to grow toward the life I want! Give me some motivation!

Alexi Panos's 50 Ways to Yay was an excellent little book. I wish that I had more time to read it because I would have loved to spread it out over 50 days and actually do one assignment a day. As it were, I completely forgot that I asked for this netgalley and then when I got it I was having a serious relationship with some Stephen King.
Gio
May 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Don't let its short size fool you. This book is short and to-the-point and you can easily finish it in an afternoon, but you'll get a lot more out of it if you read one chapter every day.

The 50 chapters cover everything you need to know and learn to live a better life and become the best version of yourself. They include lessons on love, creativity, gratitude, failure, mastery, and a lot more. Each chapter is both inspirational and practical. Alexi shares how she applies these concepts and belie
Kim
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
50 Ways to Yay is self-help for the kind of person who considers the self-help section way too New Age. Filled with fifty short chapters that include a lesson on things like hope, love, creativity, kindness, and ambition, followed by questions to ask ourselves about where we are right now and how we can put the lessons into practice in our lives.

You could read the entire book in an hour or two, but I think it's best read one chapter at a time as a daily ritual. There isn't much that's new here f
Kate
Apr 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This Self help book gives a lot of pointers on how to live life to the fullest. It tells you how Alexi achieved YAY. I felt that it could have offered more suggestions or examples to get started in figuring out where "I" should start. It was a little too generic for me but some of the chapters were worth reading. Basically I enjoyed the book and I did learn a few things about attitude and happiness.
Sindy Martinez
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I personally really enjoyed this book. I loved the way every concept, mission, and reflection are neatly divided into 50 chapters. The chapters are short, easy to read, and straight to the point. I also really enjoyed Alexi’s examples and self exercises given for each chapter. I would highly recommend this book for all self-help lovers.
Shemene
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book via netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

The book was filled with short, helpful and inspirational chapters. At every end of each chapter there were tasks what I really liked. So you could see if the chapter has really worked and it gets you active. It was easy to read, even when English isn't your first language.
I would recommend this book.
Mark
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an insightful, inspiring, thought-provoking book. It made me look at things in my life differently, and to re-think how I process life's events, and how my outlook and thoughts affect others. It turned out to be a much more profound read than I thought when I picked it up at the library. Highly recommended!!!
Tami
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Thank you, Netgalley, for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book was sort of fluffy, but I actually liked it. It was inspirational, and I love the author's personality and the way she writes.

It was filled with a lot of helpful, actionable advice. At the end of each chapter there was a 'mission' to do, to apply each lesson that you learn, which I liked.
Katie
There has never been a more immediate resonating with a book for my life as this one. Alexi I am so grateful for you pouring out into us in this medium - reflective and progressive and much needed work for the world - the #41 Way to Yay is the season I'm in and will continue to believe that my life's work is unfolding because you have helped me define it. much love from Canada ! ~ Katie
Charlotte
Jun 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Game changer. Alexi is such an inspirational human being who just makes you want to better yourself. Lots of thoughts to process here.
Yazo GM
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like it! It's a kinda of book that you have to review few times to can get each way and can use it in your life. I really enjoyed it!!
Jamie Holloway
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very inspirations book. You can read my review on my blog.
Michelle Godinez
rated it did not like it
Jul 19, 2016