Start by marking “Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)” as Want to Read:
Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)

(Zerconian Warriors #2)

Being newly mated to an arrogant, bossy alien can certainly be trying at times. Luckily for Zoey, Dex also happens to the sexiest thing on two legs she’s ever met. He’s loyal, protective and boy, the things that alien can do with his hands, his mouth, his tongue…well, you get the idea.
They should have been on their way to Zerconia in blissful happiness, to celebrate their
Published October 24th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Alien Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Lover

Start your review of Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
Chitra *CJ*
"Alien Lover" is the continuing story of Zoey and Dex.

In this continuing saga of confusion and discoveries, we see Zoey adjusting to the life of being a Zerconian Queen, yet managing to get into all kinds of troubles and making her mate Dex's life a jumbled and fun mess. From keeping a furry companion to unknowingly buying a damaged sex slave, all she does is exasperate him. But as their love strengthens, their bond seems to remain incomplete. Will a kidnapping change everything?

Purely a fun
Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
It's pretty tame in regards to space smut status.. but the glimpses of quirky humour makes up for it.

2.5 stars.
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Steamy Exciting Alien Romance

Sadie’s books are the first Alien Romances I've read!! This is such an exciting and action-packed 2nd installment!! The chemistry between Dex & Zoey is off the charts!!
Juuli
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm ill again and can't sleep at all. So I decided to spend my time reading sci-fi romance. At the moment I'm immensely enjoying this series. It actually has a plot. And the second book has the same main characters as the first one. The storyline is interesting, there are culture clashes, misunderstandings, adventure, and humour. Also, the books are quite short. Splendid.
Judy Lewis
Designation: Book Two of Series, Not a Standalone
Author: Sadie Carter
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE FABULOUS STARS*****
Wow! Color me impressed - again! What an absolute delight! Alien Lover is the second fabulous release in Sadie Carter's exciting new Zerconian Warrior Series and it still totally rocks! Although there is a good bit of backstory included in this book, I would not suggest it to be read as a standalone
Bookgyrl
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this second book about Zoey and her alien hunk Dax. Thus is my kind of story and I cannot wait for the next ( and sadly last) book. These stories are rather short and I wish there was a full novel about these two.

Zoey rescues a man from the slave auction block and later on rescues Dax after he is imprisoned on a planet ruled by a tyrant. I hope we will get more story about the mysterious Boris, but in his own book. I want the 3rd book to be all about Zoey and her prince.
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Alien Warrior, Alien Lover, Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors #1-#3) – Dex and Zoey

He’s an arrogant alien prince and a warrior used to being obeyed. She’s a feisty and stubborn female who takes orders from no one.

I know what I want for my birthday and it's over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That's right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I
donel gerrard
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very good read

I choose the five star rating because the book made me happy. I'm one hand I have a really hard time with the hero claiming safety above all else and then there is no follow through. On the other hand, the authors sense of humor is outstanding and continued to entertain. Her two sidekicks where wonderful, but the obscurity of what they were and how the acted with no understanding of why was exceedingly frustrating. But the story was great, the writing sucked you into the
Nike
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pretty-good, alien
This book came as a recommendation from Kindle Amazon. I’m not really into serials so I kept passing it over and over; finally, with nothing to read I decided to give it a shot and bought the first three books (they are one story). And OMG, I love this book, the heroine is funny, strong, and even though she has some “kill me stupid” moments, she’s is so funny that you get over it quick. The hero starts as an overbearing jerk in the first book but, he really changes over the following books and ...more
Sandi
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alien Lover

Sadie Carter has done a fantastic job with this book. I know this is second book in the series, I have to get the first one to read. I'm sure it will be just as good. It seems that these books are a stand alone as well as a series. That's makes for great reading. Enjoy this book now or put on your TBR list either way you'll be glad that you did.
sharon e hochstetler
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whew!!!

Ok. Improvement. The men are learning the hard way that Zoey is not weak. She got in over her head but Boris and Giz were there. Finally Sex is trying to understand Zoey and her needs. Koran may need help.
Stace
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kinda goofy, but well written story
Lisa Boyce
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exquisite

I loved this second boo about Dex and Sadie! I found it to be quite realistic as to what would happen between two aliens getting to know each other. I loved it.
Darlena
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alien Lover

I like Zoey! She is spunky and funny! This series is awesome so far. These warriors are fierce, loyal and hot!

On to book 3
Asteropê
Was okay. Was hoping this book would be a different couple, but #1-3 are all Dex/Zoey.
LuDena Radford
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dax

It takes a bit of adventure and healing from it before Dad and Zoey's mateing bond to kick in and fully form
Roselyn Lachica
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Great book. Good series. Would love to see more books from the characters in the series. Will continue to follow the series
Boundless Book Reviews
Like its predecessor Alien Warrior, I absolutely love the sarcastic charm and funny quick wit of Zoey. What makes it more hilarious is half the time the Zarconians don't understand her. She tells them something like "there's bigger fish to fry". The response she gets is "this is no time to think about cooking" I can just imagine the look of utter confusion on their faces not understanding modern idioms.

Danger unfolds and of course Zoey finds herself right in the middle of it. Will Dex be there
Betty
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors Book 2)By Sadie Carter

Second book continues this wonderfully enjoyable series as our two main characters learn more about each other and during dealing with betrayals and rescuing finding their own bond between them completing their joining. Can't wait for the next addition to bring their story to be an awesome conclusion. I hope that some of the wonderful supporting characters get their own special storyline with this wonderfully written series. I recommend you
Kimberlee
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Four Stars of Funny

Poor Zoey and Earther mated to a Zarconian Crown Prince named Dex and she is happily mated even though she constantly finds all kinds of trouble. This time she buy a slave at a slave auction....just to free him. This little series is loads of fun to read.

****If you are a Kindle Unlimited Subscriber this is on the free read list****
Gardavson
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another fun entry. Zoey was much more tolerable this time. Dex is a great alpha character. He's starting to evolve into a male who manages more emotions without turning in to a pansy. Yay. Love the side characters. The story was good. Thoroughly entertaining. It may not be deep meaningful literature, and it's not intended to be, but for alien romance it's a 5 star.
Betty Johnson
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a really good book with great characters

This is a good book. I like the story a lot . It's pretty complex and very well-defined and has a plot that was enjoyable. Also like the characters a lot ....they seem like real people and it was easy to get into their story and care about what happened to them . Definitely a recommendation.
★Winter★
I liked this installment more than book 1. This one was a little more action packed and had a more complex story line. I loved the introduction of the newest misfit Zoey has found and I really hope he gets his own book in the near future. I'm looking forward to the next adventure that these two find themselves in.
Pam Parker
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alien Lover

What a wonderful book. The author did an amazing job of creating this book. Just the right amount of strife,love and misunderstandings. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys hunky warriors and nutty damsels in distress.
Gskm
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really like this series

This is good. Like the unique sassy female and sparkling dialogue between characters. It has intrigue and heart built in within the story to make it unique and interesting. Well done
Djg
Feb 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Part 2 of 3. This was a little better than the first, the h wasn't as annoying but she was a little tstl. Still it was a bit more interesting. Just needs more 1 on 1 scenes with just the main characters.
Kris England
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I like this series so far

Enjoyed the differences between the aliens and one little earth girl! Such funny times. Her mate is trying to do the right things but the right thing for an alien may not be the right thing for a human. Love the characters can't wait for the third one!
Denise
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next book to be out. Such a good series. Zoey a human is forever getting herself in to trouble and Dex her alien lover is forever rescuing her. So many laugh out loud moments, but there is also suspense and danger. Great Series. Highly Recommend.
Sara
Feb 08, 2016 added it
Shelves: sfr
Please see Boundless Book Reviews for the review.

Dayna Smith
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Fun alien romance read. More of Dex and Zoey's saga.

• Zhadra (Obosian Warriors #1)
  • Darak (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #51)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Prince of Firestones (The Krave of Everton, #2)
  • Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Mark of Eon (Eon Warriors, #5)
  • Werewolf Cinderella
  • Zorvak's Rescue (Compatibles, #1)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • The Alien's Obsession (Warriors of Luxiria, #6)
  • Roark's Bondmate (Compatibles, #2)
  • Tarrick (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • Alien Conquest (Alien Invasion, #1)
  • The Alien's Lover (Warriors of Luxiria, #3)
  • The Alien's Prize (Warriors of Luxiria, #1)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)
  • Alien Retribution (Zerconian Warriors #11)