Start by marking “To Have and to Hold (The Wedding Belles, #1)” as Want to Read:
To Have and to Hold (The Wedding Belles, #1)

To Have and to Hold

(The Wedding Belles #1)

USA TODAY bestselling author Lauren Layne is the “queen of witty dialogue and sexy scenes” (Rachel Van Dyken)! Now, Sex and the City meets The Wedding Planner in The Wedding Belles, her sizzling brand new contemporary romance series about three ambitious wedding planners who can make any bride’s dream come true... but their own.

Discovering her fiance is an international co
Published July 26th 2016 by Pocket Books

Start your review of To Have and to Hold (The Wedding Belles, #1)
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Welcome to the Wedding Belles."

I. AM. IN. LOVE! Completely smitten and enamored with every single sentence this author has written. Sexy, intense, To Have and to Hold stole the show. It is hands down my FAVORITE Lauren Layne book to date. It had a spark, a sprinkle of magic that made it downright addictive. I'm ecstatic to have found a series that I know I'm going to be heavily invested in. To have found a group of characters that I love. One, where each of them is getting their own book! Y
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I know we don’t want the same things, and you don’t want complicated. I don’t want complicated either, and I was thinking…I was thinking maybe we get this out of our system.”

photo f8cd3eabe503f9300fae149a86dfbce9_zpszoejfzqg.jpg

This book was such a wonderful surprise. I will be honest. I thought the previous novella was very lukewarm and mediocre. But I love Lauren Layne and more often than not, her books are usually a hit for me. But then I started seeing some reviews and nobody seeme
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'That damned wedding planner' Stars!
ARC provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
 photo To Have and to Hold - Lauren Layne_zpsdf3rwmvh.png

I knew this series would be, again, an outstanding addition to Lauren Layne's creations. Most of you know I loved her Stiletto series and how could I not love this one when it has Lauren's special touch all over it?

To Have and to Hold is the first installment in Layne's Wedding Belles series and it introduces three women who work as wedding planners and they will find their happily ever after
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON http://amzn.to/29WJzCq

3,5-4 stars

This is a great story, well written and fast paced.The Wedding Belles features a small group of wedding planners. Brooke and Seth were great as a couple! They have their funny, sweet and hot moments. When Brooke and Seth are together you can feel their instant intense attraction. Even though no one can explain how this happening. Seth is controlling and mysterious! Brook was a very likable character, she is funny and smart!

description

"This thing between us
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

Seth linked his fingers in hers. “Take me home, Baldwin.”
She laughed. “You know, for such a rich, savvy guy, you can be a total dork.”
“I like to think it reveals my vulnerable side.”
She glanced up at him suspiciously. “Do you have a vulnerable side?”
“I do. Her name is Brooke.”

Alright. So. I don't think this will be very long because, as everyone around me knows, I hate bashing my favorite authors, especially one where this is the only book in existence I really don't like by them
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 9d8ba0fdc229da22993ea06026687e_zpsi7pzhc4r.gif

If you have ever read a Lauren Layne book, then you are well aware that Ms. Layne has a knack in delivering a love story that will steal your heart. And in her newest series, Lauren Layne has whipped up a fresh modern sexy series that will have reader saying yes to the dress and I do.

photo 9e2a52cb730b2a9feb1bcc5d3e2a97_zpsfbwe1irk.gif “Good thing he was a ten physically, because his personality was trending toward the negative. ”

So if you have read the novella, From This Day Forwar
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

When I pick up a Lauren Layne book I expect to love it. It's even sadder when one of your favorite authors doesn't live up to the expectations. This might not even be the author's fault, it might be a case of it's me, not you. Let me explain:

Brooke is new to New York. After a disastrous relationship breakup involving her ex-fiance being a con and being arrested at her wedding she needed a change of scenery. She has been offered a job with the well known wedding pla
Lyndy Ann ♫
*****5 New York City stars*****

I absolutely love this new series The Wedding Belles from Lauren Layne and I cannot wait for the rest of them.

Seth Tyler has jumped straight to no2 of my favourite LL guys,
he's controlling, moody, protective and super sexy. He is not happy that his little sister Maya is getting married to a guy he has not even met so he is tagging along to the appointments with the damned wedding planner.

Brooke Baldwin is new to NYC and the Wedding Belles starting afresh after her
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Lauren Layne Fans, Weddings, Romance
3.5 The Belles Learning Their Tune Stars
* * * 1/2

Being a positive person is a plus in life...it can allow you to see the good in things which others may dismiss...It can give strength when overcoming deep pain...but it can also cause blinders when your gut is telling you to look harder and see clearer. It is when this type situation presents itself, the positive person is tested to not turn a blind eye and become a "Pollyanna" thinking everything will be just fine...It when the person needs to l
Claire Robinson
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "You made me want to be more." Stars!

I am a huge fan of Lauren Layne, and I don’t think there is anyone that quite manages to pull a series together in the way she does. To Have and to Hold had all the elements that I have come to expect from this author, in the cast of great characters, attractive settings and a really enjoyable and low-stress story-line.

The first full length novel in the Wedding Belles series did not disappoint. The author did a great job of introducing the rest of the Bel
KAS
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
So the first couple chapters in I was thinking ..... "hmmmmmm, am I going to like this book?" as I just wasn't connecting with the two main characters, Brooke, a wedding planner, and Seth, brother of the bride. But as the story progressed they really grew on me and I became invested in their HEA. The secondary characters, Maya, the bride to be, and Grant, who is Seth's best friend, were a great addition to the story.

Brooke and Seth both went through disastrous romantic relationships and are wear
Geri Reads
Jan 18, 2016 rated it liked it
I love the premise of this series. The Wedding Belles is about a group of women who run a wedding event business called the Wedding Belles. And I love wedding themed books, so this one appealed to me. Plus, it's Lauren Layne!

To Have and to Hold is the second book in the series counting the prequel, From This Day Forward. If you haven't read the prequel yet, it's a available now, so you better get on it.

Anyway, THatH is Brooke Baldwin's story. She's the newest addition to the Wedding Belles, and
Amanda
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it

Aww... weddings. I'm sure we will get a healthy dose of laces, doves, flowers and brizellas in the coming books. In To Have and To Hold, our heroine, Brooke Baldwin recently make a career move to NYC after everyone in LA knew that her ex-fiance turned out to be a conman on the day they were supposed to be married. Brooke plan to revive her career and mend her broken heart in the Big Apple.

Her first assignment is for Maya Tyler, the heiress of the Tyler Group Hotel. The tricky part thou
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
***2.5/5 Stars***

Oh my gosh, I feel sick to my stomach and I want to cry over this rating.   I love this author.   In case you didn't know, she's one of my favorites.  I adore her books and her latest releases always makes me think, now this is my favorite.  Just like two of her releases this year, I Wish You Were Mine and Good Girl.  Wow, they were sooooo good and definitely must reads!  But To Have And to Hold didn't wow me or let alone work for me.  I loved some of the ideas, but unfortunatel
Jo
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, gr2016
“But the truth is, I don’t think any of us women really want or need the roses and the fancy dinners or even the poetry so much as we just want the love.”

Brooke Baldwin had a very successful wedding planner business in LA. And her own wedding was going to be her masterpiece, until everything fell apart when her fiancé was handcuffed by the FBI at the altar, right before they were supposed to exchange vows. Discovering that the last few years was all a lie, that she fell in love and almost

Dali
Happy book birthday!

Cute, sweet and sexy.

Escaping to New York was never Brooke Baldwin’s plan. She just wanted someone that would love her and have a successful career as a wedding planner. Having her fiancée taken away in handcuffs minutes away from getting married not only shattered her dreams of love but also of having a fruitful business. But the East Coast elite wedding Belles want her and she’s happy for the new start until she meets the infuriatingly controlling man who’s paying f
Julie
To Have and to Hold – The Wedding Belles- Vol.1) by Lauren Layne is a 2016 Pocket Books publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher as an XOXpert, the official street team of XOXO After Dark.

I read “For Better or Worse”, the second book in the Wedding Belles series and absolutely loved it. So, I’m happy I was given the opportunity to read and review the debut novel in the series.

When Seth’s sister, Maya, announces she is about to marry a man she has only dated for three mo
Francoise
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2016-reads
5 Stars

This first book in Lauren Layne’s new series « The Wedding Belles » is a delightful and romantic story with thrilling elements and a perfect setting in the world of the wedding planners, catering to the rich and famous.

Brooke Baldwin’s reputation as a L.A. celebrity wedding planner is in tatters after her fiancé was arrested at the altar. The scandal left her with no other choice than to move to New York.
She is lucky enough to be hired by the Wedding Belles, the premiere wedding planning
Bindi Boo
Jul 14, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

Everyone knows i ADORE Lauren Layne. Having just discovered this author, i have relished each and every one of her books and most were 5 star reads, if not favourites. Sadly, this one is a tad disappointing. Her writing was flawless and i still enjoyed the little wit and banter that was there, however apart from the hero, i failed to connect with every other character. The plot was a bit shallow too. Seth Tyler made me continue reading or this was a close DNF. These 3 stars are for you Se
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
DNF at 29%

photo D3044862-6659-4451-9374-3CB7DFE97FEF_zpscu35r21w.gif

Lauren Layne has been a true hit for me in the past but this series I'm just not connecting to. In this particular book, we've got a wedding planner with a history of being left at the altar. Well, not LEFT, but her ex was a con and arrested at the altar. No apology. And our hero is the brother of a bride planning her wedding. A guy hell-bent on proving his future brother in law is a fraud.

First of all, this wedding planner is painfully unprofessional and way too personal with cli
Kate

photo LL_zpsq44zsg4f.jpg

Lauren Layne is one of my favorite authors. She manages in comparison to other authors to hit the right spot in it being sweet & funny but with a pinch of angst and a plus not so much fluff. Some authors tend to go overboard with the fluff which kind of makes me cringe. I am NOT a fluffy person.

Brooke Baldwin has moved from the West Coast to the East Coast due to some unfortunate event that made her flee. My heart went out to Brooke what with the embarrassment and the humil
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: July 26, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: The Wedding Belles (Interconnected Standalones)

:: 5 Pretty Little Stars ::

This book is too cute! I really enjoyed reading it and actually finished it in only a few hours. I honestly couldn’t put it down and loved every single second. I have to admit, I haven’t yet read a Lauren Layne book until this one (I know, I know. I am a romance lover and haven’t read one of her books? What is wrong with me?!?). And I have to say, I am s
Irene
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars

To Have and to Hold was another entertaining read by Lauren Layne.

I'm going to start off by saying Ms Lauren Layne is one of my go to authors.
I love her writing, her characters and her storylines. From the first book I was hooked.
So when I heard she was going to be writing this series I was beyond excited, I couldn't wait to see what Ms Layne would be giving us.

After reading the first two books in the Wedding Belles series, I can honestly say that with each book I'm falling more and more
Ami
Marla Mei
Don't let the 3-star dissuade you because despite that rating, I still liked this book way more than any of Lauren Layne's recent releases.

-Brooke and Seth's chemistry took a while to convince me but it eventually did and I didn't even notice when it did because I was already too far gone with the two of them I was too busy swooning. Just TOO. MUCH. SWOON. guys.
-Lauren Layne's trademark humor is still there, thank goodness. I just know I can always count on that. (Although there were less laug
JewelsyGoolsy
Nov 05, 2015 rated it liked it
3 -being super generous- Stars

I was looking for a fluffy filler inbetween emotional reads and that's exactly what I got with this story (no more and no less).

I could see a quasi Pride & Prejudice aura going on in this book however, the MC's here didn't come close to the engaging characteristics of Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett - or even Bridgette Jones and Mark Darcy (if you know what I mean).

Told in dual third person POV with no epilogue or HEA. This is a standalone in a continuing series wh
nick
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary, adult

I always go into a Lauren Layne book expecting great things and I can always count on her to deliver in every way. When I saw that her latest series was about wedding planners finding love in NYC, I knew I was in for a fun, romantic and feel-good kind of series. With To Have and To Hold, Lauren Layne delivered exactly that.

On the day of her wedding, Brooke finds out at the altar that her fiancee is a con-man when he is arrested by the FBI. To get a fresh new start, she moves to NYC and begin
Jacob Proffitt
For how many issues I have with this after the fact, it should have been a whole lot harder to get through. Which is faint praise, I know.

I think it comes down to just liking Brooke and Seth both individually and together. The thing is, I have to ignore huge swathes of the plot to do so. Is this another manifestation of my superpower of editing things in my head?!? (yes, yes it is). Except for the stuff I edited (that I'll go in to), I really liked how well they balance each other and how much e
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD is the first book in the Wedding Belles series by Lauren Layne. I have read one other book by Layne before but I wanted to give her another shot and see what this series was about. As you can expect from the title and also the cover, these books are wedding themed. I’m not the biggest wedding fan so these readings are a little bit out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to stretched my reading horizons and try something a little different.

For the most part, I liked the book
Tina
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-books, romance
3.5*

I enjoyed this book. It was a fun, light, fluffy romance. It's the first in a series of books about 3 women who are wedding planners. I liked the main characters (Seth and Brooke's) romance but did not feel a deep connection to them. However I really enjoyed the story and the subsequent secondary romance as well. I was kind of hoping that Grant and Maya would get their own book. Still, this is a promising series and I will read more of it. I definitely like Lauren Layne's writing style.

Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 Dec 31, 2015 09:40AM

• The Practice Proposal (Suddenly Smitten, #1)
  • The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Love at Stake (Fated Match, #1)
  • The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • The Bastard Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
  • Eye Candy (Real Love, #1)
  • Truth or Dare (Dare to Love, #1)
  • My Perfect Ruin (Perfect Series Book 1)
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • The Irish Prince (Billionaire Dynasties, #2)
  • The Playboy's Proposal (The Sorensen Family, #3)
  • It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney, #5)
  • The Worst Best Man
  • About That Night (FBI/US Attorney, #3)
  • Flirting with Fire (Hot in Chicago, #1)
Lauren Layne does not have a Goodreads account. Information about Lauren Layne books on this website is not monitored/maintained, and may or may not be accurate.

The Wedding Belles (3 books)
  • For Better or Worse (The Wedding Belles, #2)
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)