Start by marking “Feral Doll” as Want to Read:
Feral Doll

Feral Doll

(Velicious #2)

Justice Labelle has lost too much in this war of monster and men, and it needs to stop now.

After her run in with Erin, which left her lying in a hospital bed, black and bloody blue, Justice is no longer going to sit by and simply accept the twisted hand, that has been dealt.

Especially since she now has superhuman powers, all thanks to her being a Doll.

Her one and only pass
Kindle Edition, 1, 300 pages
Published November 30th 2015 by DiamondARES

To ask other readers questions about Feral Doll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feral Doll

Dianne
Vampires, control, death and blood, as well as a “coming of age” of sorts for Justice LaBelle as she comes to terms with being a vampyre’s Doll and endeavors to unlock the powers she has hidden within. Look out villains, Justice is coming and she is coming on strong.

Welcome back to Shelique Lize’s world with Velicious Part Two: Beautifully Broken and prepare to revisit the world of vampyres and their toys, their troubles and dark secrets from the worst secret-keeper ever, the Government.

What ha
Runningrabbit
Kindle Unlimited if you fancy more paranormal reads head to www.facebook.com/ParanormalBookFest

The first book made a 4 - 4.5 stars from me; I enjoyed this book so much I went for a 5. There are cliched factors in this series: the gorgeous vampires, the council and the hunters. The book still carries it all off with good writing and a fair story.

The sex in this book puts this firmly out of the YA category, and amps it up to hot & steamy but not too much sex to launch it into the yawn stage.

Al
Hannah smith
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very gripping
Stephanie
Feb 10, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a continuation of part one and starts off after Erin's attach. If you have not read the first one then you will not be able to understand this book.
Justice has become quite different and it is shocking. She is now badass, and slightly scary.
Dante is still trying to keep Justice out but yet knows he can't continue to do that as she is always on his mind.
There is sexual content, and there are a lot of dark parts to this story that may turn a persons stomach.
I felt bad for Justice and
Shelly Wygant
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a second book in the series and you need to read the first one before reading this.

I loved this book even more than one because there was non stop action and angst in this story. After the death of her friend Erin, Justice learns more about what possessed her. Throughout the story Justice learns more about Vampires and her being a Doll.

I felt that we got to know all of the characters more in book two. As the story progresses we get answers to some questions but Ms. Lize leaves another w
Karen Shortridge
I received this for my honest review.It started from where the story ended in book one. It's just as good but even more entertaining, the story is full of intrigue and mystery. You will find there are many things which are not clear in the beginning but things start to unravel as you read on so keep reading. Book one has you guessing but this is where you begin to get the answers to your questions. Justice and Dante stop fighting their attraction and begin getting hot and heavy their relationshi ...more
Kaye
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'M GOING RIDING ON THE ADRENALIN TRAIN!!!
I freaking loved this book. It was so realistic and unpredictable that I was hooked from the start. I couldn't put it down. Seriously, not for a second. Good thing I don't need much sleep. I could tell you guys all about the story and how it flowed smoothly through all the scenes and how much action was involved. That's all in the blurb. You already know what it says. But what I'm going to tell you is how vivid the details and description of every scene
Tera Comer
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Velicious series and was originally titled Beautifully Broken and starts off right after Erin's attack in book one. You really need to read book one in order to understand what is going on in this book. There really is not much that I can say that will not give spoilers, so I will say action packed and plenty of on the edge of your seat suspense. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Bobbi
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Some more things are coming to light for Justice but even more things are being kept from her. Being a Doll comes with a price. Love is truly blooming and life isn't getting any easier for Justice but she is very determined now. I definitely can't wait for more of this series.
Renee
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving this series!

I would have given it 5 stars, but Justice, the main character, pissed me off in the ending fight seen. I'm actually giving this book 4.5 stars. Without causing any spoilers I felt Justice was being extremely unrealistic when it came to her friend Nicole.
Alexis
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Loved every word, every detail, and every page of this novel. This one is for adults as for many sexual scenes. Held my attention through out. It is leaving me wanting more now that some major plots are revealed. Can not wait for the third book!
Chelle Funari
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Velicious Series

The Velicious Series is awesome! I can’t wait for more! The characters have so much depth. Definitely a series to read!
Virginia Lee
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This continues from where the first one ended. To have full understood of the story do read them in order. Slowly the mystery that surrounded us in the first book is finally coming to light. Maybe we will finally see the characters get together or will there be more things sopping them. The suspense and action of the story will keep you on the edge wondering what is around the next page. Can’t wait to see what happens next
Recommend this book
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful follow-up to the first book, actually I think it was better than the first book. We see more definition to the characters, more fine tuning of the plot and a whole lot more action. Justice is now fully ingrained into the supernatural world and is slowly learning more about it and is learning to embrace it. I love the twist the author added into her doll status, pure genius, if it leads down the road I think it will eventually. This is not YA, but New Adult (they humans are i ...more
Fizza
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is exciting book two in Velicious series. It started from where the story ended in book one. It is just as thrilling but even more entertaining. The story is full of intrigue and mystery. There are many things which are not clear in the beginning but things start to unravel as we read.
Dante is still a mystery to Justice but now she is starting to find out a few things about herself too. But there are still many things which are not clear and as much as story untangles in some ways it become
Mary Quattlebaum
Jan 23, 2016 rated it liked it
This one was okay. It was more erotic than I like to read (chapter 7 I believe). Though I liked the story line and the other character interaction. I will still read the next story to find out what happens next. The Vampire and Council and Angel aspects were interesting and it reads like a new war is brewing. There is Lycan mentioned and it makes one wonder how the Lycan will be in the next story. There is a lot that happens and many changes occur. The bond with Dante is strong and I do want to ...more
Fawn
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
The story keeps my interest just like part one. I did have a smidge of trouble with the writing style. Justice and Dante get hot and heavy with each other almost frantically and it happens often. Sexual content? Check. Drama? Check. About halfway the book picks up speed and there is a lot happening that keeps the pages flipping quickly. With part one being the opener, part two starts to fill you in on some of the story idea. I was given this story for an honest review and this is mine.
Marinda
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Lize does it again. Book 2 is as good as book 1 and picks up right up where 1 left off. There's some of the answers we've been looking for from the first book and mention of lycans. The war is brewing and I can't wait to see what's going to happen between Justice and Dante, I hope they get to have a relationship. The story flows quick and kept me turning pages as fast as I could read. Eagerly awaiting the next book.
Independent reviewer for Romance Authors That Rock
May 26, 2018
LDF
Jan 17, 2017
Nancy Burgess
rated it did not like it
Nov 01, 2016
Laura Gibbs
Sep 06, 2018
Kim Dawson
Mar 19, 2018
Shelique Lize is a mother of two beautiful baby girls, and a wife to the luckiest man on the planet. It took her five years to write Velicious, but once her first daughter was born, she decided to revisit the world that she had created. Falling in love with her characters all over again, she wanted to finish their story. Velicious Part Two was written in half the time.

Shelique loves anything to do

Velicious (3 books)