Start by marking “Ghost (Evil Dead MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Ghost (Evil Dead MC, #5)

Ghost (Evil Dead MC #5)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  2,298 Ratings  ·  226 Reviews
Ghost has been living his life under one rule…never fall in love, never get too close, never get tied down to just one woman. Focusing solely on his club, he is able to remain unattached and free…. until a girl from his past is dropped in his lap. She was a line he swore he’d never cross. And now, in order to obtain an alliance his club needs, he’s forced to use her in way ...more
Published October 24th 2015

Sabrina
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now LIVE!
*Amazon*Barnes & Noble*
**Interview with Nicole James**

4 Stars

Ghost and Jess grew up together after his dad married her mom. Jess was the little brat that used to follow Ghost and her brother around and nothing more than that. But as Jess grew up Ghost started to take notice of how her body was changing and how she was looking at him. Not wanting drama between them he decides to leave the house and put himself away from temptation. Then Jess' brother dies overseas and she takes off f
Elfina Renee
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five star excellent read, had all of the MC life and brotherhood I craved.
Samantha
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 I piss you off, you stay and fight it out with me stars. I have to say I'm really liking these biker gang books lately. I think I just like the elements of danger and bossy men really. I read Wolf by this author and didn't realize they were part of the same series. I just really liked this novel and found myself easily getting lost in it.

Jessie and Ghost have a past that neither one ever forgot. Ghost hasn't seen Jessie since he went to visit the graveyard. He certainly didn't expect to see h
Cristina
Apr 25, 2015 added it
Shelves: arc
DNF 36% - No rating

I had to pun a pin in it and move on when I realized that this book isn't going anywhere and it's just a repeat of Wolf, just with different characters.

Why do I say repeat?

Well because there is the same back and forth between that main characters only for different reasons...and that bored me to death...

I decided on not rating this book because it was between this and giving it a terrible rating...and because I really enjoyed this series I went with the first one...

description

*ARC gene
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2016, biker
3.5 Stars!

This was a good second chance story. Safe for being an MC book. There is no violence against women, no cheating and the men were protective of the women. There was a small amount of other woman drama with one of the club girls, but very mild considering this is an MC book. I liked all the characters we got to know and despite being #5 in the series, it can be read as a standalone. I really liked the appearance of Blood (one of the MC's) and I'm very intrigued for his book.

The only iss
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
3 Hard Ridin' Stars

**ARC provided per publisher via Netgalley**

This is my first opportunity to read Nicole James. I was excited to try a new author and also knowing this story was set in the MC world was a definite plus. That being said, I wish I would have found the Evil Dead crew earlier and perhaps got lost in the MC gang before book 5!

Ghost is Nicole James’s newest book in her Evil Dead MC series. It is book 5 and it centers around the brother Ghost. He is a hard, strong brother with respect
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Como uma escolha feita pode alterar toda nossa vida. Escolhas feitas e muitos anos depois o casal se reencontra em uma situação de perigo e reacende a atração entre eles.
Muito boa história com bastante ação, suspense e cenas quentes entre os heróis.
Realmente gostei muito e mal posso esperar a história sobre Blood!
-----------
As a choice made it can change your whole life. Choices made and many years after the couple reunited in a situation of danger and rekindles the attraction between them.
Very
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
It ain't a party till there's gunfire...

I get excited every time there's a new Evil Dead MC book. I can't get enough of this series. Those sexy badass bikers are so damn entertaining. I love how the author writes their banter. I feel like I'm sitting at the table with them as they tease, bet and prank each other. It's a family, they act like true brothers, fighting one minute and having each other's backs the next. I had many giggle-snort moments. Here are a few of my faves. "Fellas, learn how t
Doris
Oct 21, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a continuing story of the Evil Dead Mc and while it a bit slow at times I did enjoy it. The characters were well thought out and it had a good plot to it. Also included characters from the previous book. Recommend it to those who enjoy a good MC read.
Hayley Faiman
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nicole James knows how to write and engaging MC that isn't cliche and holds your interest from start to finish. I love her books and Ghost is no exception!!

I can't wait for Blood! <3
Lisa Cullinan
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-read
 photo DDA22133-4974-4A45-BB64-8255CCC97A58_zpshxvhav24.jpg
A given in exchange for an honest review. Yep, the boys are back in town alright! In this installment, the Evil Dead MC charters are heading back home after their yearly pilgrimage to Sturgis, Harley Mecca, has come to an end. Ghost, as I'm sure most of you remember, is from the Birmingham, Alabama chapter. You know, the home of Shades and company? Sigh ... This time, Ghost is bringing home a souvenir; a souvenir named Jessie who's also got a bullet with her name on it. So, we have another memb
booklover
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW**
REVIEWING FOR ONE CLICK AHOLICS BOOK GROUP
Nicole's done it again !! Another AMAZING installment from the "Evil Dead MC" series.
This one tells us Ghost and Jessie's story.
Jessie ~ She's known Ghost since she was a child of 8 years old and had a crush on him. She goes looking for him when her life is in danger due to her resemblance of a dead woman, a woman who happens to also have been the president of one of the "Evil Deads" enemies.
Ghost ~ Made a promise to Je
Angie
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, bikers
**I received an ARC through Netgalley courtesy of the publisher in exchange for an honest review.**

Stepbrother alert! When Billy aka Ghost was thirteen and Jessie was eight, his dad married her mom. Ghost and Jessie's older brother became close and Jessie was the annoying tagalong little sister. But when Jessie turned sixteen a kiss changed everything.

After a loss and years of separation, Jessie hitchhikes her way, with just the clothes on her back, to Sturgis in desperate need to find Ghost. Be
XxTainaxX
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I really liked that the conflict wasn't centered on "other women". Ghost knows what he wants and is not one to put it in jeopardy for quick relief. Jess is in big trouble and needs Ghost to help bail her out. They have a history and a spark that she was once too young to pursue. This story has a whole lot of sexy and we get to catch up on our other ED brothers. I absolutely love this series!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.
Jamielee
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc, romance
3.5 Brat Stars

Jess and Ghost met when they were kids. His Dad married her Mom and they divorced a few years later. Though a common loss ensured they would always be connected. Ghost left everyone behind including Jess when he joined the MC and Jess fled to the West Coast with her Boyfriend.
It had been years since Ghost had seen Jess. Until he was in a biker bar and she ran inside looking for somewhere to hide from an MC out to kill her.
Without a second thought Ghost scooped her up and hid her.
suzy
Mar 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Kindle Unlimited, this one is okay, but I preferred Cole's, Crash's and Wolf's book. Maybe it's because this book is part of another MC, I didn't feel the connection between the characters. This book is just an okay read, didn't like Jessie that much she came across bratty, hate bratty chicks.

I'm looking forward to Blood's book as his character seems interesting.
Maria11
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good except for the back and forth

Ok I liked this one, but the constant back and forth of I want you I don't want you...tiresome.

I like Ghost, he was hot. He would lead Jessie on though. Jessie was a pain in the neck. Tough though. She would get herself in situations without thinking.

Liked seeing Blood. Didn't like him at first, but he is something else.

Good read for the series.
nd ♥ kitten ♥
Writing: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 5.0
Nicole James does it again! Book 5 in the Evil Dead MC Series is a hit for me! I absolutely love this series, Shades being my favorite character, and we see get to see a lot of him in this book, but Ghost is just one big ol' sexy hunk of man in his own right!

Ghost is a member of the Alabama Chapter of the Evil Dead MC, and he's happily going down the road he's chosen for himself, until one day he hears from Jessie, his once upon a t
Amy
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ghost
Nicole James
5 Evil Dead Stars

Of course you know this is a 5 star plus book. It’s the Evil Dead MC. Its also Ghost. The crew is all here as this book picks up where Wolf left us for the most part. There is some back tracking so that we know where in the hell Ghost was and the events that occurred. Right there you better prepare yourself. “Brat” has arrived. That’s all Im saying. Ghost loves hard too. Good lawd. When you have him you have all of him. That is a dream for any girl.

Shades and t
Hms
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
Ahhhhhhh, I forgot how much I loved Ghost. Patient, wise, hot, hot Ghost. Always the protector, Ghost finds himself face to face with his stepsister (ex) seven years after their last meeting and of course she is in trouble. Big, ugly, (you will die trouble.) Both have secrets, hers might blow back hard on his club and his may make her run so fast and hard, he'll never see her again. Their chemistry is off the charts, mainly because Jessie's mouth sets him off, in more ways than one.
At the end o
Heather andrews
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Ghost knows how to compliment his woman when she needs it, "it smelled amazing. He dug in and groaned around the mouthful. “Damn, baby. This is delicious.” He looked over at her where she sat beside him. “I forgot how good you could cook.” I loved the carefree Ghost, "he stood, tossing her over his shoulder and slapped her a**. “Come on, woman. You’re ol’ man needs a back rub.” I love this series the characters are so easy to love.
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Another great MC series. I loved Ghost and Jessie plus all the rest of the crew. A little emotional angst between them, a battle for territory, a seriously crazy biker, and can't forget love and hot sex. Great wedding and epilogue. I can't wait to read more about this crew especially after that teaser page for Blood.
Kim  Brewing
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
When Jess needs help, she turns to the one man she never forgot...Billy AKA Ghost. But Jess doesn't tell him the whole story and Ghost is hiding his own secret....Will these two find their HEA?

Bonus....a scene stealing Shades and Skylar story.

Love the brotherhood depicted in this series.
Copper78
Jul 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc
This is actually getting 3.5 stars. I enjoyed the book, but the heroine Jessie got on my nerves a little bit. Her nickname was "Brat" and she definitely lived up to it. Ghost is a cool cucumber, but shows his fire when pushed. He was hot, just alpha enough and I really liked him. There is a lot of MC drama in this one, so if you're into that, you'll like this. I prefer the MC stuff to be on the side and the romance to be front and center. The "forbidden" aspect was pretty non-existant. The writi ...more
Misti  Long
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More in love with Ghost now

Ghost has been in every book and I'm so glad he's finally had his story told. I'm also glad he's finally met his match in Jessie. She's a total smarta** and he's given all these other guys so much grief over their ol ladies he needs some to.

This book was literally a page turner for me. I kept telling myself one more chapter then I'm going to bed but dang it I couldn't do it. I got more and more sucked in until next thing I know it was 3:35 am and the book was finally
Shanda
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been meaning to get caught up with this series. I found Jess to be a bit immature for my liking. And although Ghost calling her Brat was appropriate is was annoying after a while.

Overall I really enjoyed this one. Now I am going to dive into Bloods book.
AprilA
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Solid read

This was a solid story, well written with good chemistry between the characters. I look to rare to more from the series!
Arlene Adams
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-bikers
  • Taming Crow (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Repo (The Henchmen MC, #4)
  • Iron & Bone (Lock & Key, #3)
  • Vow (Bayonet Scars, #4.5)
  • Center of Gravity (Marauders, #3)
  • Craving Absolution (The Aces, #3)
  • For Her Honor (Mountain Skulls MC #2)
  • Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2)
  • Her Secret Pleasure (Death Lords MC, #2)
  • Innocent Ride (Hellions Ride, #5)
  • Misguided (Death Dwellers MC, #4)
  • Alone on Earth (Signal Bend, #4)
  • Desolation (Jokers' Wrath MC, #4)
  • Stand Off (Predators MC, #2)
  • The Rage (Hell's Disciples MC, #3)
  • Discovering Me (Breakneck, #4)
  • Without Consequence (Babylon MC, #1)
  • Satan's Revenge (Satan’s Sons MC, #2)
Nicole James grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. As a child, she wrote her first book, Charlie the Firefly, at the age of eight. Her mother knew long before she did that she would someday become an author. Growing up, she spent many happy weekends and summers in Michigan at a cabin on a lake. Winters, she loved to ski. As an adult, Nicole has traveled all over the West and South. She has lived in I ...more
More about Nicole James

Evil Dead MC (7 books)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
  • Crash (Evil Dead MC, #2)
  • Shades (Evil Dead MC, #3)
  • Wolf (Evil Dead MC, #4)
  • Blood (Evil Dead MC, #6)
  • Undertaker (Evil Dead MC, #7)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“She saw a bumper sticker in the back window of the cab that read, Foreplay in Texas: Get in the truck. “That’s” 0 likes
“She scare you, Ghost? ‘Cause if she doesn’t scare the hell out of you a little, she’s not the one.” “She scares the shit out of me.” 0 likes