Start by marking “Desires' Pride (Desires Entwined, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Desires' Pride (Desires Entwined, #2.5)

Desires' Pride

(Desires Entwined #2.5)

Two rings, a mad dash to the courthouse, and a near meltdown.... Can they survive legalized marriage during Pridefest?

When Chase Manning wakes up on the first morning of PrideFest, the last thing he expects to find is his lover and life partner, Rhys Sayer, on bended knee. But the news that marriage has been legalized in the state is a game changer for both of them.
Published November 2nd 2015 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Desires' Pride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desires' Pride

Serena Yates
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, read-2015
Chase and Rhys, from ‘Desires’ Guardian’, are back, and this time they are even more serious about committing to each other than in the previous book. They have already exchanged rings, but Rhys has stated that an official wedding isn’t possible until the state of Wisconsin, where they live, approves marriage equality. And now that it has happened? Get ready for a sweet, wonderfully emotional, and heartwarming story that will let you catch up with Chase and Rhys.

Rhys is the one who w
Kristie
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not nearly as good as the novels... short, a little all over the place spastic and unformed. Still cute in it's own way.
Kara
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
This was a cute little short read of Rhys and Chases wedding day!
I thought it was very sweet you could definitely see how much Rhys loves Chase with the way he wants everything to be perfect for him and to make sure they have the wedding with family and friends. This was such a super fast read I really cant go much more into it without giving this whole novella away. So I will leave this review with I thought this was such a cute and sweet story between these two men and their special day.

All
Pat
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a beautiful short story about Rhys and Chase's wedding day ..
It was wonderful how Rhys thought all this through as that is what he truly wanted Chase as his husband.
When Chase knows about the change in marriage equality in Wisconsin they can tie the knot.

Extremely sweet and cute read , a perfect read for Rhys and Chase ..
I loved it .

Annemarie Suchey
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bondage-bdsm, m-m, romance
Chase and Rhys are committed to each other, but has been waiting for marriage to be legalized to get married. Rhys finds out that it will be the opening day of Pridefest and sets up a plan to surprise Chase. Love wins!!
Kristina
Dreamsykr
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Reviewed on The Blogger Girls.

I don’t want to recap this story because for one it’s short enough that I’ll probably end up spoilering everything but also because I want the readers to see for themselves what the story is about. With that said, I also think readers should not read this until AFTER they’ve read Signs of Desire, even though it’s technically book 2.5 of the series. The reason I say this is because it takes place after events of Signs of Desire and some readers might not appreciat
T.M. Smith
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rhys and Chase might be a little late joining their friends at Pride this year, just as long as they aren't late getting to the church on time.

Rhys Sayer and Chase Manning are fully committed to each other and their relationship. Rhys has always said, if they made gay marriage legal in their state he'd make an honest man out of Chase. As with everything else in their hectic lives though, the day doesn't go without a few speed bumps. Rhys is going stir crazy at the office waiting for Chase's bir
Wendy Ann
A perfect little extension (the bow on the present) to Rhys and Chase’s story. I love getting a glimpse – even a little one – into how characters that I’ve fallen for are faring beyond the boundaries of their ebook pages.

Yay and cheers to the legalization of gay marriage countrywide and how that fact was celebrated in this story. My three takeaways after reading this book are as follows: PrideFest should always be an annual tradition, earnest requests on bended knee never go out of style, and l
Debra Guyette
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tempeste O’Riley takes us back to visit with Rhys and Chase and all our other friends. The first morning of Pride Fest finds Rhys Sayer on bended knee asking Chase Manning the big question. Gay marriage has finally been legalized and Rhys is determined they marry now. Rushing off first to the courts for the paperwork, the two then head to Pride Fest to celebrate with their friends.

I loved this story. It is not long but celebrates what romance does best - love. Love that should not be
Avid Reader
Oct 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Desires' Pride (Desires Entwined #2.5) by Tempeste O'Riley
NOVELLA
M/M Marriage
I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads.

I want to start out by saying that if you read Signs of Desire, you do not need to really read this 2.5 version, because it's in Book #4.

Having said that, it was very sweet how Rhys bides his time, plans and surprises Chase. I do wish that we would have been able to see the aftermath - reception, ma
Katy Beth Mckee
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a short story where we get join in the celebration of love winning. To see Chase and Rhys have such a special day and such a great place to be joined together. Also a great way to memorialize such an important nationwide decision.
Debfirpo
Awesome

It so good to get to see what was going on with Chase and Rhys on Pride day. I'm so looking forward to the next book.
Frankie
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really like this book.
The author has created 2 great MC's with chemistry.
Elaine
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story, it was written well, with good characters, and it had a good storyline. I will read the other books in this series.
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
A short in-between where Chase & Rhys get married right after marriage equality becomes legal in Wisconsin. And they have their wedding at/during PrideFest.
Beanie
Sep 23, 2018
GottaLoveMM
May 27, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Tempeste O’Riley is an out and proud omnisexual / bi-woman whose best friend growing up had the courage to do what she couldn’t–defy the hate and come out. He has been her hero ever since.

Though new to writing M/M, she has done many things in her life, though writing has always drawn her back–no matter what else life has thrown her way. She counts her friends, family, and Muse as her g

Desires Entwined (4 books)
  • Designs of Desire (Desires Entwined, #1)
  • Desires' Guardian (Desires Entwined, #2)
  • Temptations of Desire  (Desires Entwined, #3)
  • Signs of Desire (Desires Entwined, #4)