Start by marking “Just the Tip: The Erotic Poetry of Chris Genovese” as Want to Read:
Just the Tip: The Erotic Poetry of Chris Genovese

Just the Tip: The Erotic Poetry of Chris Genovese

4.95  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Short and sensual stories told in poetic style. This is the first book of poetry by author C.C. Genovese (Chris C. Genovese). All rhyming, all sexual, all panty-wetting hot.

BE ADVISED: THIS BOOK IS FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE AND CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEX
Published October 23rd 2015 by Erotic Mayberry Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Just the Tip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just the Tip

Misti  Long
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just the Tip

First poetry book complete and although I've read some that he's posted I'm still in shock of the talent he has. From poetry, to erotica, to thrillers he's definitely one of a kind.

I think one of the best things is that sometimes they make you laugh out loud. Others you have tears rolling down your face. Then others make you wonder what makes this Chris guy tick.
Alicia Huckleby
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh Holy F***! Totally jealous of Chris Genovese's wife right, because damn I wish my husband could write poetry like that!
After finishing Genovese's latest read, I totally wanted to write my review in the form of a poem. But I won't!
l have never read a book of erotic poetry but I am a fan of Genovese so I scooped this one up, and I was not disappointed! It was so refreshing to enjoy something a little out of my ordinary. Full of laughs, passion, and some serious sexiness, Genovese is a true ta
Thia Finn
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Erotica and More

I've never reviewed a book of poetry much less one that created so many blatantly erotic imagery. C.C. Genovese puts it all out there so his readers have little left to imagine.
The poem I was most moved by though had very little erotica in it. Heartbreaking Ride was an emotional look at losing your spouse. It's a rollercoaster of love and loss.
He temps it though with many humorous and sexy poems like an ode to Ava Bell with Party Time.
If you enjoy erotic poetry that's mostly h
Leanna
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious/ Hot
Orgasmic
Teasing

This book of hot hot hot poems was such a fun and sexy read. I am already a fan of Chris's books but this was one was different from the rest and excellent. If you love to laugh, get hot, and prefer both at the same time, then I HIGHLY suggest you buy and read this asap. The extreme talent this author has is beyond impressive. I love his writing style and especially his perfect mix of hotness and humor. To me, that is the best and most fun combo you can have in a boo
Dawn
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG! These poems are sexy as hell but can also make you laugh at times too. The imagination that CC Genovese has is insane when it comes to writing his poems. One almost made me cry. If you don't mind reading erotica, check out these fun poems. Your mouth will drop & your panties might melt off. Just saying. Awesome job CC!
Colleen Everly
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome book of poetry. If you are a lover of erotic poetry then this is one for you. These poems are HOT! They have humor and lot's of sexiness. Each one a winner in their own right. I never really was a fan of poetry until I started reading this author's. So far there isn't anything he has written that I haven't liked.
Rachelle Jones
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lord I need a fan!!!!

I love any and all of Chris' books !!
Lord this poetry is hot!!!! Be prepared to need a cold shower, fans blowing on you and if your lucky enough someone to jump !!! Not even joking very sexy, very erotic!!!
Chriss
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well the title makes me smile and the poems are amazing. You can't help but laugh at some of the situations he describes. He really has a talent for writing. If you like poetry that's light and fun and extremely hot this is perfect for you.
Kendall Barnett
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE HIS FUN AND WITTY POETRY!
Stacy Stewart
Riley Edwards
Aug 22, 2017
April
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you want poetry that is lighthearted, fun and sinfully erotic than this is the book for you. I enjoy reading anything by this author. He has a way of taking normal situations and turning them into so much more.
Natalie Rhodes
Nov 22, 2015
Christina Paquette
Oct 26, 2015
Cate
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a naughty fun filled book of poems. There are pie ons that talk to each other that will have you smiling. Others will have you feeling very sexy. There is one that touch your heart we have all seen it, heard it and felt it. Love this author and his books he never disappoints.
Sarah Armstrong