Start by marking “A Touch of Blackmail (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #1)” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Blackmail (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #1)

A Touch of Blackmail

(Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #1)

STEAMY, WILD AND NAUGHTY – GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

These women know what they want, and they aren't afraid to go get it!

Natalie can never say ‘no’ to a dare. Add in alcohol to the mix, and all reason flees the room.

But when the dare on the table is blackmailing a hot co-worker for sex, with her job and future on the line and the risk of jail-time very real,
Published October 22nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Blackmail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Blackmail

Start your review of A Touch of Blackmail (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #1)
Nadine Bookaholic
Another great story from Tara Crescent. In this book Natalie is dared by her friends to do something illegal with Ted her co-worker, sounds crazy that grown women would dare someone to do something illegal but I guess it was because between the four of them they polished off 7 pitchers of beer. LOL Anyway, Nat isn't going to back down they did dare her and she always takes the dare, it was great watching her go all Domme at times and then she'd back off because she wasn't a true Domme....anyway ...more
Charlie
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this as part of the Twist boxed set. A Touch of Blackmail was a fun short story. I really liked the twist at the end. Didn't see it coming.

Sophie (slovenianbookworm)
A short novella but with an unexpected twist at the end. For me, it was a little too fast and the good part actually started at the end.
Bunny
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great hot short read, loved the twist at the end.
Nicole Normand
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Found this book on Amazon; this is my honest review.
Loved it from the first page to the last one. Really, really loved the twist at the end and it made me LOL.
Pauletta Baker
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5.0 out of 5 stars A Touch of Blackmail. 62 wonderful novella pages with that Tara Crescent magic!, November 6, 2015

This review is from: A Touch of Blackmail (A Romantic Comedy - with a Twist!) (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Natalie. Grew up wanting to save the world and make things better. Winds up with a job as an investment banker that looks good on her resume, but she has stayed too many years too long. She wants to apply for another job tat she would love. It's lower pay
Miranda Whore
Review for A Touch of Blackmail by Tara Crescent

Any time I’m looking for a quick read — one that will satisfy my need for a good story and give me the heat I desire — I look for a Tara Crescent novella. She’s never left me less than satisfied. A Touch of Blackmail is another great quickie. Quirky, sexy, and bold.

Natalie can’t back down from a dare and when her girlfriends dare her to do something illegal with her sexy co-worker, Ted, she takes the challenge. Ted is a bad boy and when Natalie
Heart5
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Natalie is an investment banker that is miserable with her current situation. One drunken night she accepts a dare from her friends to do something illegal and sexual with her hot, but totally off limits, co-worker Ted Ashburn. An overheard phone conversation at work provides the perfect opportunity for Natalie to blackmail Ted into two weeks of sexual servitude.

This was a short, quick read. It was well written with likeable characters. Overall, I enjoyed it. The story was originally contained
Arec Rain
May 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: erotica, contemporary
This book infuriated me. I am all for plot twists, but this one just didn’t work for me. I feel that the author was intentionally misleading so that when she revealed the surprise, it would be a big deal. Instead, I felt tricked. Stirred Up by S.E. Hall had one of the best plot twists I have read in an erotic novel and because Hall wrote the rest of the story so well, that it worked.

Up until the plot twist, I actually really enjoyed this novel. It was sexy and the lead characters had real
Cheri
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nat (Natalie) is one of a group of friends professionals and other occupations. Drinking get togethers often end up with consequence--such as the night they dared her...can't tell the dare cause I know you just wanna have fun reading all about it.
This is a steamy, fun, short read. Ms. Crescent knows how to make us understand and like her leading lady. I loved Nat, her attempts and the outcomes of those efforts--you'll love them too.
There are some great twists and the story is written so we
Nicole
Loved this short story! Natalie is a young woman who seemingly can't turn down a dare, and she's dared by her best friends to complete a task, she takes the bull by the horns and readies herself for a wild and unpredictable ride. The sexy times between Natalie and Ted are plenty hot, but the best part was the twist at the end of the book. It came from out of nowhere, you think you know what's going to happen but the story takes a different turn and you're left feeling exhilarated by how the ...more
Kim Ginsberg
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This novella has a touch of everything; humor, deceit, and crazy shenanigans. Natalie is an investment banker and bored with her life. She wants to work for a non-profit but has been to scared to go out and get what she wants. Her friends dare her to do something illegal with one of her co-workers. She overhears something at work and decides to use it to her advantage. One dare changes everything. Find out how a touch of blackmail can change everything. The end had me very surprised! This was a ...more
Susan
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very Hot! After several pitchers of beer, Natalie's friends dare her to do something illegal, and she just can not pass on a dare; so she blackmails her coworker, Ted, that she will not tell others about something she overheard him say, if he will do everything she says for the next two weeks, and he agrees to it. Those two weeks are sizzling hot. There are some twists and turns in this book that makes it all the more interesting. This is another well written book by Tara Crescent. I received ...more
Literary Epic
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This little book was intense, powerful, hot and just fabulous!

Natalie isn't one to back down from a dare and what a dare she is given by her best friends.

Blackmailing her co-worker, the story is frigging steamy. Throughout the book Ted would throw in a steamy liner making your mouth drop and leaving you cooling yourself down! The twists in this book kept you gripped and made it a 5 star read for me.

A brilliant book, highly recommend it!!
Helen
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a fun read

This book was very good, well written with an interesting plot. Natalie will do anything on a dare and decides it would be fun to blackmail Ted. Who accepts and really gets into it. The sex scenes are fun as are the interventions her friends pull off. I received this book free in exchange for an honest review.
Colleen
I did really enjoy this short.
I did laugh a lot. Made me in a good mood when done.
All the characters are so realistic and do what my friends and I would have done. I think Natalie is really got strength in her personalty and not afraid to show it.
Good for reading while waiting in Doctor's office or in between a series book
Tammy
Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Natalie can’t so no to a dare, so when her girlfriends challenge her she accepts and begins to blackmail her sexy co-worker and gets more than she bargained for. This is a fast paced sexy read with a bit of drama and hot sexy sex. Loved it!
Karen Shortridge
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for my honest review. this is a great humorous hot sexy read, the characters really make you want to be in that circle with a twist you would not expect. I really enjoyed this short read.
Douglas Jones
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
I expected more suspense and humor, but I got neither. The only reason I gave this 3 stars is the writing. The writing was great and the characters were flesh and blood. I just wish the plot was better and had more suspense.
Carol Kidd
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book is hot

I thoroughly enjoy reading this book. It was steady and I love the characters. To me this is a must read.
Kathy
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH-MY-GAWD !!!

I chose this book because of the intro. And it didn't LIE!! The erotic scenes were HOT.HOT.HOT!
I LOVED IT.
Apr 21, 2018
Janey Adams
Jul 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • His Girl (The Billionaire's BBW, #2)
  • His Type (The Billionaire's BBW, #1)
  • Gentle Hand (Perfect Hands #2)
  • Protecting Her (Alpha Security, #1)
  • The Captain (Knox Police Force, #2)
  • The Baby Maker (Hunter Brothers, #1)
  • Resolution: Exposure (Resolution Pact)
  • Restored (Real Men Crave Curves, #4)
  • Stay For Me (Slippery Curves #1)
  • Best Friend Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #1)
  • Claimed by Accident
  • Make Me Surrender
  • My Addiction
  • King Sized (Royally Screwed, #1)
  • All Mine (Real Men Crave Curves, #1)
  • Small Town Daddy (Big Daddy, #4)
  • Supernova (Alphas Love Curves #1)
Tara Crescent writes steamy contemporary romances for readers who like hot, dominant heroes and strong, sassy heroines.

When she's not writing, she can be found curled up on a couch with a good book, often with a cat on her lap.

She lives in Toronto.

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (3 books)
  • A Very Paisley Christmas (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #2)
  • Boyfriend by the Hour (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #3)