Start by marking “Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2” as Want to Read:
Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2

Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2 (Fullmoon o Sagashite #2)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  5,355 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
A spark of hope ignites into a blaze in 12-year-old Mitsuki Koyama's life when a comical pair of magical beings appears to prove to her that dreams really do come true.
Published June 30th 2006 by Ediciones Glénat (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2

Overdramatics
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liebe! <3
Mike
This series kind of reminds me of a pop song where the lyrics were chosen not based on their actual meaning, but based on how they sound with the music and the images they invoke. As far as I can tell, the story is kind of cheesy and slow-paced, but it doesn't matter to me, because I'm hardly paying any attention to it. The thing about those pop songs is that they're a lot better if you just ignore the lyrics, and focus on the music and the feelings. So that's what I'm doing here - I'm ignoring ...more
Sesana
Apr 30, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, fantasy, magic, music
I love this series. There's a good bit of character development going on here, especially with the rival. And so pretty. The unrelated bonus story was ok, but it didn't quite live up to the main story. But at least it was just as pretty.
Nickyjen
A short and fun read!
But I'm a little disappointed cause it was kind of boring at times ...
Sabrina "Look At My Books"
Team Takuto *___*
Daisy Tammer
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As seen on my blog www.amartians.nl

Review for the entire series
5 out of 5 stars

Full moon wo Sagashite is a 7 volume manga series about the 12-year old Mizuki Kouyama who dreams of becoming a singer. The things standing in her way from this dream is her diagnosis of Sarcoma, a cancer that can only be cured by removing her vocal cords, and her grandma which hates music, not letting Mizuki audition. Mizuki’s dream seems unachievable until she’s visited by a pair of Shinigami, telling her she has on
Caroline Torbjørnsdal Engeland
Again, this feel so disjointed and messy that its hard for me to read. The text feels jumbled and the scenes shifts so often and abruptly is hard to keep track. And the romances feels so wrong like this 12 year old and the 17 year old... its just gross! I remember reading "Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne" and "Time Stranger Kyoko" and loving them when I was younger so I so confused that I hate this one and "The Gentlemen's Alliance †".
Am
Apr 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This book was more filler than anything, which made it hard for me to get into.
New characters were introduced.
There was no need for the short story at the end but it was cute
Em Mirra
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pending.
Samantha Bustos-Hubeny
Cute
Natalie
Shinigami Izumi meddles with Mitsuki as well as the emerging love triangle in volume two. Rival singer Madoka's past is revealed and her character is developed a little beyond mean rival status. The love triangle further complicates things as Izumi declares his love for Meroko, and the past of the shinigami is expanded upon, giving the series a slightly edgier hue. Their situations are more developed and therefore much more interesting for me as a reader.

It's a cute story, though it's full of th
Eden
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mitsuki is doing well as a singer, along with the help of two harbringers of death. Her music is doing well and she still hopes to find her friend, who she loves very much.

I loved the first volume of this. Thought it was so good. This volume is not bad, but I didn't like it quite as much as the first one. This took a little bit to get into, but once I finally did get into it, I enjoyed it very much.

I really like Mitsuki. I think she is a really sweet character and I liked that she explained more
Timothy
Jan 25, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Volume 2 consists of chapters 6 through 9, plus a standalone bonus story called "Gin-yu Meika".

Overall, volume 2 is definitely an improvement over volume 1, as it feels as if the author is finally getting a handle over the story. Where as volume 1 felt very sporadic in story (as if there were no long term plans), volume 2 starts to flesh out the characters and what possibly might be the true story of the series. As usual, things get a bit sappy and cheesy, but this comes with the territory of sh
Kunori
Jul 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The art is absolutely adorable! The heart warming scenes between Takuto and Mitsuki are just... So cute! And the way Meroko gets all gun-ho about it afterwards! Hahaha.

I definetaly reccomend anyone who hasn't read this before to read it. The tradegy, the drama and the love just makes you cry at some pages.
Jenni Noordhoek
Still good. Second read reveals plot hole concerning the relationship between Takuto and Mitsuki (and the age difference that is probably about 10 years) but hey this is in a manga where the 12yo turns into a 16yo whenever she needs to for plot purposes and in his mind Takuto never lived past 16 so.... I deem it not squicky. Still a little odd but I think it works.
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Dr.Wakouji, (her doctor) found Mitsuki, oh boy! and Takuto and Meroko talked to him, and turns out the boy Mitsuki loves - Eichi, might be the one to prevent her death, so they want to keep them from meeting, cuz Takuto and Meroko are supposed to retrieve her soul when the time comes. also Mitsuki is getting ready to release her next single for a commercial : )
Amethyst
Jul 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm pretty sure I read this one, but I don't think I was able to get passed it before I started reading other books and forgot to finish the amazing sags of Full Moon Cherryblossom (english translation)!!!:)
Louise
Oct 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Again, very different and more fast paced than the anime, but just as good in my opinion! I also enjoyed the short comic at the end of the book which was about playing the piano and why we choose our hobbies. All in all a very good manga with very good art as well!
sucker4synth
Still trying to get into this series though it hasn't completely hooked me, yet. Takuto fights against remembering who he was. Mitsuki has trouble with a rival stealing her lyrics. I will keep going. The artwork is cute, the outfits are cool, just want to be grabbed a bit harder by the plot.
Joss
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
August 2013: 5 Stars
Yet another cute volume (although there were parts that confused me)! Just one question: who's the guy at the end that makes Mitsuki gasp? Is it *the* Eichi??
I can't wait to read volume 3!
Adriana Fernandes
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked it.
Lynn
This volume was good. Loved the illustrations, as usual. It's deeper into the story... (duh-duh-dum!)
Julie
May 12, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is getting a bit darker, but it's still really entertaining.
Jessica
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is one of a kind Mitsuki's journey to find herself and live out her dream is touching and with some quirky characters to fill the pages I never felt like there was a dull moment
Amy
Full Moon Sagashite vol. 2 by Arina Tanemura (2005)
jenny

A definite improvement from the last volume. I still don't love it, but I'm getting more interested in finding out how the story unfolds.
Ariana
Dec 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was very exciting and good
Jess
Jun 14, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
It was your typical manga. Not bad, but not amazing.
Epikaa
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
While the first volume was alright, I dropped interest with the second volume. Maybe I'm just too old for this story..
ShinHyunRin 신현린
i love the art and i love the story. oh, i love the male character first, i should be. yes, i love takuto kira. end of review
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 3 (Alice 19th, #3)
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 3: Can a Bad Guy Turn Good? (Shugo Chara!, #3)
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 04
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 06 (Kitchen Princess, #6)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 3 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #9)
  • Kamichama Karin, Vol. 07
Name in Japanese: 種村有菜 (Tanemura Arina)
Western Zodiac: Pisces

Arina Tanemura was born on March 12, 1978. She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Sakura Hime Kaden, and more.

Her favorite hobby is Karaoke. One song that she sings is Smile, originally by Myco. She has two cats, named Riku and Kai. She has one elder and one
More about Arina Tanemura

Fullmoon o Sagashite (7 books)
  • Full Moon o Sagashite, Vol. 1
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 3
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 4
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 5
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 6
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 7

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Off to Be the Wizard (Magic 2.0, #1)
  • Beneath the Shine
  • The Stepford Wives
    $9.74 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Long Earth (The Long Earth, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
  • The Man of Legends
  • All the Breaking Waves
  • Fellside
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Muirwood: The Lost Abbey: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $0.99
  • 2061: Odyssey Three (Space Odyssey, #3)
  • Alas, Babylon
    $9.74 $1.99
  • 3001: The Final Odyssey (Space Odyssey, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Zeroes
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dreams and Shadows (Dreams & Shadows, #1)
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Touch
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • An Unwelcome Quest
  • EARTHCORE
    $4.99 $1.49
  • Luna: New Moon
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Magic (Prospero's War, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Plague of Giants (Seven Kennings, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Red Knight Falling (Harmony Black, #2)
  • Star Wars: Thrawn
  • Zoo City
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unmasked (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Afterlife
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unseen (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dwarves (The Dwarves, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Unbroken Line of the Moon (Sagan om Valhalla #4; Valhalla #1)
  • Blackfish City
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Supernatural: Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting
    $8.49 $1.99
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • Some Fine Day
  • Random Acts of Senseless Violence
    $15.99 $1.99
  • Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years, #1)
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Almost Girl (The Riven Chronicles, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Spell or High Water (Magic 2.0, #2)
  • Uprooted
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wormhole (The Rho Agenda, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga, #2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy #1)
  • Otherkin
  • The Last Adventure of Constance Verity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Traveler (Fourth Realm, #1)