Start by marking “Crave” as Want to Read:
Crave

Crave

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  39 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
In the darkness of night, desire reigns supreme.

The sins of the past live on in the present...

ebook
Published December 1st 2015 by ARe Books

To ask other readers questions about Crave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crave

Jean Smith
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Crave… something a lifestyler knows all too well

There are predators in every lifestyle. I truly wish we were better at teaching our youth how to say no and to be more discerning and cautious… not overzealous cautious or paranoid but a healthy amount of caution to be sure. One of the first things I would teach a submissive in the lifestyle is that submission does not mean doormat. It does not mean they are the plaything for all dominants. They have the right to say no. But what happens when someo
Erzabet Bishop
Nov 13, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Excerpt:
It had been a rough week, and her exams were finally done, freeing up more of her time to devote to Master Gage. Just the thought of her dark haired, muscular Dom sent shivers down her spine. The good kind. “Master Gage said we had to keep everything low key until the semester was over. I just hope he’ll make it in tonight. He texted me he was going to be late and to help with the visitors.”

“Maybe he wants you to help the new guy feel at home.” Her best friend April grinned and spun from
Talltree
Jul 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-menage
Melissa Mitravich
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Adults Only
Recommended to Melissa by: https://pratr.wordpress.com/
Shelves: erotica, romance
I received a copy of this book from the author and Paranormal Romance & Authors that Rock, in exchange for an honest review. The main character is Linnet, a woman with a deep desire for a kinky lifestyle and she’s determined to indulge. Do I need to say more? Ok, how about fetish shops, butt plugs, Doms & Subs, Masters & Mistresses, oh and can’t forget BDSM.

To prevent spoilers I’m going to try to stick with my basic likes and dislikes about the book. The story is in third person, bu
Jane
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay, I have to be honest. erotica with BDSM isn't my thing. It doesn't really attract my attention, but I like to give books a try. Bishop did a very impressive job keeping me interested in this novella. You meet three dimensional characters who combine their professional expertise in order to catch a killer known as the Ripper. Linnet is a combination of femininity and commander. She likes to dictate what she wants in the bed and out, yet she is not opposed to be submissive as well.

Bishop mad
Naughty Beauties Book Blog
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Linnet is on her way to a promising future. She is protected and cared for by Master Gage.

All was going well and her carefree spirit allowed for her to indulge in many aspects of her life. She is quickly thrown into a nightmare and only just saved in the nick of time.

She finds her place as a detective and soon works along with Ryder a is also a Doctor of Psychology specializing in BDSM related crimes. She soon recognizes he is also her submissive from Crave. The two embark on uncovering the myst
Ani
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
If BDSM isn't your thing, then this book isn't for you!, although saying that, it wasn't my thing, but I thoroughly enjoyed this short but intense story.

The author handled the intensity of the BDSM scenes really tastefully, and managed to pack the short 79 pages full of so much more than just the sex and role playing. For a short story there was plenty of description to help you visualise the scenes. This is a story full of pain, hurt, heartache and eventually retribution for our characters. As
Lisa
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crave is a club for BDSM lifestylers. Linnet was introduced to the club after she started working for a lingerie store. She had found a Master and was doing good until on night that ruined her.

Gage was working hard for a promotion at his job. He had a sub named Linnet and was supposed to be meeting her. He was late. Almost too late to save her.

Ryder is a psychologist. He goes to Crave to fill his need for something. He found that in a Domme. Mistress L.

Linnet left Crave on night when a Dom ha
Karen Roma
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Intensely emotional, gripping and tragic, Crave will have readers wondering why they haven’t heard of this book before now!

Ms Bishop has combined suspense thriller, BDSM and heartfelt romance so beautifully that this story has absolutely everything in a fast-paced, action-packed novella.

But don’t let the length of the story fool you; at no time does it feel rushed or incomplete as you learn of the loss and trauma that shattered the life of a vibrant young woman and discover her strength and de
Tara Copsy
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG WOW! I'm hooked on Erzabet Bishop and her books and I have barely scratched the surface of what she's written. These short stories pack so much into them and they flow so well, I'm absolutely thrilled.

If you haven't read the blurb for Crave, read it. It's worth it. Then I'm going to say that THIS story is all that and SO MUCH MORE. The plot will have you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what's going to happen next.

Linnet takes the experiences of her life and uses them in her work and
Renay
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ray2015
I found this novella very interesting. This was suspenseful thriller, BDSM and very romantic. These character were believable and not a rushed ending. The emotions and doubts in this book was a joy to read. The story was fast-paced, an action-packed. The heroine showed strength with determination to overcome a very dark and violent past. I loved a book which gives difference POV's even the villain. Again a great read and even with BDSM against the backdrop of violence; It also showed the beauty ...more
Alicia Freeman
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Erzabeth Bishop is a new author to me, but holy wow am i glad to have finally read one of her books. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next.
Linnet is in the BDSM lifestyle, and is a sub who is in love with her dom Gage. One night a new man to the club Crave comes in and almost kills Linnett.
Years later Linnett is now a cop and a sexy new domme with a sub named Ryder.
Her past comes back to haunt herand she needs both men in her life.
See where this sexy erotica takes them all. It will
Suzanne
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Erzabet Bishop has created another hot story! A fast read, and I definitely crave more of this trio. The characters of Linnet, Gage and Ryder were complimentary and wonderfully written. I really like the world she has created here. It’s interesting and not farfetched. A definite fun and fast read! Looking forward to more form Ms. Bishop! I received a copy for an honest review. 5 out of 5 stars!
Heather
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Intense....
I was gifted a copy of this book and wasn't sure what to expect, but WOW!!! I had no idea I was getting a suspense thriller and a BDSM "smut" book all in one. Very intense. Loved Linnet, Master Gage and Ryder and how their lives came together. Parts of this book were gut wrenching. SO GOOD, must read short story.
Amy
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Linnet's story is a powerful one. We start her story when she's a submissive; her Dom is Master Gage. While waiting for him one night at a local BDSM club, Crave, she gives a tour to a new member, believing that this is what Master Gage would want from her. It goes horribly wrong, the new guy turning out to be an abuser, reckless and unsafe, and unhearing of any of her attempts to say no. By the time the others find her, the damage
Little Bee
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of Crave by the author for my honest review. I was really excited to start reading Erzabet Bishop's books. I started with Crave first. I never read the preview of the book on Goodreads, so the story line was an honest surprise.

Overall, I liked it. I liked that it was erotic, bdsm, and a suspense/crime story all in one. Linnett starts out as a sub of an apparently gorgeous Dom. One evening while waiting for her Dom to show up to their favorite BDSM club, Crave, Linnett was for
Coral Mitchell
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Carefree submissive Linnet Adams is living the dream with a promising future, another semester of school under her belt, and best of all, the devotion of Master Gage. Her life at Crave, the city’s most exclusive BDSM club, is everything to her until she’s thrust into a living nightmare. Seven years and seven murders of female submissives later... Ryder, a male submissive at Crave, is devoted to the lifestyle and one very hard to pin down Domme. He is also a Doctor of Psychology specializing in B ...more
Christine Croke
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and I am thoroughly impressed. This sexy, hot, and suspenseful story would have you hooked from page one. Linnet is a happy submissive in love with her domm Gage until the club they frequent lets in unvetted new people and she ends up in a very bad situation. Gage hasn't seen her in a long time and thinks about her every day. Linnet is now a detective and responds at the request of her captain to a BDSM crime scene. Also responding is Ryder a psychologist spe ...more
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

“It was a dull realization, this awareness that she might die here. That unbeknownst to anyone, they’d taken a madman into their midst. How ironic. Just when she’d thought her life couldn’t be any more perfect and now she was thrust into the mouth of Hell.”

“Feeling… now that was the most frightening thing of all.”

My Review:

Ignore the cheesy cover - I am happy to report that Crave was not at all what I expected. It was quick, well-written and intriguing cross-genre re
Daria
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~3.5~~ stars
This was a first book I've read by Erzabet, I snagged this one from Manicreaders to read and review. I kind of went back and forth in what I wanted to say.

Generally speaking it was a good story, showing that through something tragic you can over come it and move on. Not easy by any means, you jump life's hurdles, you dodge this perverbial bullet. Sometimes you may even become something you're not.

Being in the lifestyle I know no one's perfect well in or out of the lifestyle, but a
Susan Foulkes
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Not only was this book a fair reflection of what is safe, sane and consensual in BDSM, it was also a riveting police procedural.

It kept me reading...long into the night.

The plot was gripping. the characters were believable and the story arc had nothing contrived...there was no rushed ending, the emotions, doubts and the denouement fit perfectly into the story.

Hence the five stars.

I received an ARC from the author in return for an honest review but would happily have bought this book.
Monica
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

I actually enjoyed the book. There are some serious aspects of it. I do like reading BDSM and there are some great authors who can write in that genre and I have to admit Ms. Bishop is one of them! This hit home in some situations and I am sure I am not the only one who can relate. Being coerced and having such a horrible experience and there are predators everywhere. It takes a special amount of trust to be in this lifestyle as a Sub and
Ruby McDemon
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this. Turning a woman from a victim into a strong protector. The BEST!!!! I love showing that a female can turn the tables and take charge and care of her own self. I also know that the idea of a sub being a pushover or who is someone to be walked all over is complete B.S. (this book shows that awesomeness). This whole story right here just proves it so well. Much love for this book and the amazing author who shows how amazing and healing this world can be.
Deborah
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An ARC was given to me for an honest review. I can't pretend to understand this lifestyle but I do know a well written interesting and entertaining read. This story shows you how a young lady comes back from being mauled by a depraved person with the help of her master and her sub. This is a story of redemption and retribution. This is a quick intense read. Enjoy I did.
Shelly
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story keeps you interested throughout the whole book. It has some BDSM but it's more about a girl who tries to get her life back. It has a little mystery and Action.
April Collins
Kiss N' Tale Book Blog
Dec 23, 2015
She Hearts Books
Dec 02, 2015
Erzabet Bishop is a USA Today bestselling author who writes paranormal and erotic romance. She lives in Texas with her husband, furry children and can often be found lurking in local bookstores. She loves to bake, make naughty crochet projects and watch monster movies.
Follow her on Twitter @erzabetbishop.
Links: