Start by marking “Apostate Konstantin” as Want to Read:
Apostate Konstantin

Apostate Konstantin

The world is different now. Darker. Much has become a desert, permanently poisoned by radioactive fallout. Nature has reclaimed the rest. Humanity endures, barely, in underground refuges and fortified city-states. It is a time of great hardship.

As if that wasn’t enough, mankind is now beset by a new horror.

Witches.

Twisted beings of unimaginable power, these fell creatures
Published October 23rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Apostate Konstantin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Apostate Konstantin

Start your review of Apostate Konstantin
Valerie
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading Apostate Konstantin, but from the first chapter I was hooked.

In a post nuclear world a church dictated state is hell bent on eradicating the world of witches and maintaining absolute power.

Beyond being a fantasy novel the story delves into love, friendship and loss. Through every step of Konstantin's journey you feel his internal struggle between what he has known and discovering his own identity.

The cast of characters not only helps move the s
Marissa Sackett
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved the character development for every person created in this novel. Each character brings a unique personality and will lead you through a dystopian adventure both in place and emotional connection. I'd even suggest there may be deeper themes throughout this exciting debut novel, but I'll wait to see how others review. Highly recommend and can't wait to see what Max Kramer comes out with next!
Brett Smith
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great adventure story

Apostate Konstantin is a post apocalyptic adventure that delivers a gripping story that is hard to put down. If you like this genre this book will not disappoint.
Matt Cino
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written post apocalyptic fantasy. Looking forward to reading more of Max T Kramer's work!
J.A. Sardo
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book perhaps because it's not a genre I normally read. The characters were creative and memorable and I liked the fact that the ending left me open to reading a sequel should the author decide to continue the story line.
Nathan Hicks
Malinda graves
Jan 30, 2019
Rebecca Kramer
Mar 28, 2019
Max currently resides in Connecticut, but will someday return to the desert from whence he came.

He studied Public Relations and Business Administration at the University of Connecticut, and upon graduation decided he was more interested in writing gritty genre fiction and (less gritty) comedy than press releases.

Some of his favorite authors include Glen Cook, Roger Zelazny, and Steven Erikson.

News & Interviews