Start by marking “Christmas Miracles” as Want to Read:
Christmas Miracles

Christmas Miracles

11 of your favorite romance authors. Meet all new characters and catch up with some of your favorite and most beloved characters in all new stories. All proceeds of this year’s anthology will be donated to a Nationally Recognized Children’s Research Hospital.

A Chosen Christmas by Alisa Mullen
Aoife Flanagan turns to Lizzie O'Malley for the perfect Christmas gift for Seany
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Miracles

Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Review for Unexpected by Amanda Lanclos

Heather and Declan are part of the Wounded Souls series family. They are happily married and trying to add to their family. When tragedy strikes in Sam's life, Heather and Declan are given the ability to adopt her child and make a tragic situation something that everyone can celebrate and love. Heather has come to terms with not being able to carry a child of her own. After returning from an anniversary trip with her husband, Heather becomes ill. With a fa
Joy Whiteside
Oct 25, 2015 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
Hoped by Vicki Green- this was an amazing story that from the moment I started reading I fell in love with. It moved along at the perfect speed, keeping the reader interested from the very first word. You cannot help but fall in love with these characters. This must be read, there is no doubt about it.
Rosa M
Oct 24, 2015 Rosa M rated it it was amazing
Oh wow...as a beta reader...I was privileged to read this book early. Another great book by Brenda Kennedy....I am so looking forward to the sequel!!! Woohoo! I know she is a newer author with a great personal story behind her...I think she has a very very bright future! Way to go Brenda!
Nikki Costello
Nov 12, 2015 Nikki Costello rated it it was amazing
This review is for Unexpected by Amanda Lanclos that I was lucky enough to get an early copy of.

I'm a massive fan of Amanda's Wounded Souls Series so I was super excited to read this novella and it didn't disappoint.
Heather and Declan have been married for 10 years and have an 8 year old adopted daughter who they love more than anything. Life hasn't always been great for them and when Heather starts to feel unwell and fears the worst could some unexpected news on Christmas eve be the blessing th
Maari
Oct 26, 2015 Maari rated it it was amazing
This review is for Hoped by Vicki Green
I Love this story!!
Vicki knew exactly what I needed in this story!! and, as she is known for, especially with the Touched series (which this is a novella for #3), this story holds plenty of, and is rich in emotion. . Ms. Green, there could be a never-ending line up of books for this series, and there would be no lack of happiness on my part! ;) Definitely 5+ stars!!
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
This review is for Trust Us By Lacey Black AND Unexpected By Amanda Lanclos

This is a novella in the Rivers Edge Series. It can be read as standalone but I would recommend reading Maddox and Avery's novel, Trust Me. Their love story started the series and still one of my favorites.

Maddox and Avery have been married for four years and recently had their third child. They deserve a mini-vacation so during the week before Christmas they do just that. They decided on a tropical paradise to get away
Danielle
Nov 27, 2015 Danielle rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR TRUST US BY LACEY BLACK

Lacey Black's Rivers Edge series is one of my favorites, and it all began with favorite couple, Avery and Maddox in Trust Me (Rivers Edge #1). This novella is a peak 4 years into the future. Maddox and Avery are very happily married, still very much in love - and lust - with each other and very exhausted parents of 3 beautiful children. Wanting to surprise Avery with a much needed Caribbean getaway for the two of them before Christmas, Maddox whisks her off to
Heather Cicio
Oct 24, 2015 Heather Cicio rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of being a beta reader for A Country Christmas by Brenda Kennedy. This short story gives us a glimpse into the real life of a secondary character from Brenda's last trilogy and starts us on what I am sure to be an amazing journey with new plots and new characters. This story was light and heart warming and definitely left me wanting more. I look forward to the next installment and always want more from this author. Her books never fail to make me laugh, cry and most of all, l ...more
Julie
Nov 23, 2015 Julie rated it really liked it
Christmas Miracles is an anthology of 10 holiday romance short stories. Each one is a heart-warming treasure. Not only have the authors provided ten stories for less than a dime each, they are donating all the proceeds to a national children's research hospital.

I haven't finished reading, but each story I've ready so far was sweet, funny and a perfect escape for a lunch break.

Visit the Book Junkie Reviews blog for more recommendations: https://abookjunkiereviews.wordpress.com
Teresa  -Poised Pen Productions
I was fortunate enough to receive an advanced copy of A Country Christmas by Brenda Kennedy. It is an exceptional read, about Abel Kennedy returning home to his roots. He plans to only stay during the holidays, but maybe fate has other plans for him. In the style of Ms. Kennedy this is a heartfelt emotional story with a southern flair and dialect that is spot on.
I look forward to reading more about these characters!
Tina Brimlow
Nov 05, 2015 Tina Brimlow rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC from Anne Welch. I thought she did a great job at her first romance story. The story was well developed and thought out. Each chapter kept you wanting another chapter to appear. Even when it ended. This book kept me wanting more from Anne. And I do hope she continues to write romance. She did an amazing job.
Cynthia
Nov 06, 2015 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Received,read and LOVED Carolina Hope
A sweet story of coming HOME.
Erin returns to Carolina to take care of some family business.
After being away for a few years she sees her lost love Ben.
A beautiful story of believing in love & trust
Sandy
Oct 28, 2015 Sandy rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read Randi Alexander's book, but if the rest are as good as hers, which I'm sure they are, it's is a great package.
Sherry
Jan 09, 2016 Sherry rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. As soon as I began reading this book, I lost all sense of self, as though becoming part of each story. This author immediately captivates you in her magical and intriguing web with a well paced story line and filled with characters who are so in depth that you find yourself feeling like you know them on a personal level. Her imagination and perception of how this story should really be told is completely outstanding and this book deserves way more than five stars. I was completely ...more
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls Book Review
I had the opportunity to read Trust Us by Lacey Black., it's a Christmas novella in the Rivers Edge series and gives a glimpse into Maddox and Avery's relationship 4 years after Trust Me.
This was a a sweet, fun story that did a great job of describing how a couples getaway might go if that couple have been married for a few years and have children at home.
A sick kid, a water leak and even an ex won't ruin this for Avery and Maddox though and who knows what kinds of special surprise come from t
Tanya Brown
Nov 27, 2015 Tanya Brown rated it it was amazing
I've only gotten to read Randi Alexander's CHRISTMAS SURPRISE ON MACLEAN MOUNTAIN so far and if the rest of these stories are as good as this, and I'm sure they will be, this boxed set will be headed to the #1 spot.
LIbby Johnson
LIbby Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2015
K
K rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2015
Sue Lyndon
Sue Lyndon rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2016
Bee Brown
Bee Brown rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2017
Joanne T
Joanne T rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2016
Marla Dice
Marla Dice rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Cristina
Cristina rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Delfina Grasso
Delfina Grasso rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015
LoveBooks247
LoveBooks247 rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2015
Amanda Lanclos
Nov 19, 2015 Amanda Lanclos rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Brenda Kennedy
Oct 23, 2015 Brenda Kennedy rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Princess
Princess rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2015
DB Jones is a best selling author of Mystery and Crime Drama, including the Madison Hart Mystery Series and the Seasons of Passion Mysteries.

Before writing DB along with her husband composed melodic flute music for over thirty years. She began writing at the age of 68 after her husband passed away. She lives in the hills of Virginia where she overlooks the BlueRidge Mountains as she hammers away t
More about D.B. Jones...