Start by marking “Pirates in Pajamas” as Want to Read:
Pirates in Pajamas

Pirates in Pajamas

Pirates in Pajamas is a hilarious rhyming romp – perfect for bedtimes and little pirates everywhere. Beautifully illustrated by Tom Knight, this book is packed full of piratey humour, jazzy jim-jams and a cosy-dozy ending. Bedtimes will never be boring again with this fantastic first picture book from Caroline Crowe. Perfect for fans of Aliens Love Underpants and The Pirat ...more
Published September 1st 2015 by Tiger Tales (first published August 13th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Pirates in Pajamas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirates in Pajamas

Katelyn Patterson
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Again... so many white dudes! How about some lady pirates up in here? But a really cute read aloud.
Stefani Sloma
Nov 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Would be a fun one to read during story time - stinky cheese, bare bottoms, rhyme, and pirates in a multitude of pajamas.
Luisa Knight
Pure silliness that your children will enjoy listening to and seeing just before going to bed.

Ages: 4 - 8

Cleanliness: it does not show it, but a pirate's drawers fall open in the back.

**Like my reviews? I also have hundreds of detailed reports that I offer too. These reports give a complete break-down of everything in the book, so you'll know just how clean it is or isn't. I also have Clean Guides (downloadable PDFs) which enable you to clean up your book before reading it! Visit my website: The
Erin
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Great text, disappointingly homogeneous illustrations.
Jenny
I think this would be a good book to have in the classroom. I think you could use it for description, there is quite a bit in it.
Emmaline MacBeath
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SUMMARY: Two boys wonder if pirates wear black and white pajamas with skull and crossbones. No, this story says. Pirates wear a variety of creative styles and colors to bed. They also have some zany bedtime routines!

ILLUSTRATIONS: The illustrations are large, colorful, fun, and full of hilarious details. You have to read through this book multiple times to catch all the visual fun.

REVIEW: I am an extreme lover of pirate picture books so of course I had to read this one. And FINALLY, I was met wi
Nayuleska
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a really fun book, explaining how there are many sorts of pyjamas which pirates can wear, which made me smile. It also goes through a practical yet fun wind down routine before read, which thanks to the memorable characters will make younger readers more eager to copy their favourite character's actions, a plus if they've previously struggled with night time routines. You know what I'd have really liked in this ace book? If some of the pirates were girls ^o^

I received a copy from the pu
Jessica
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We loved this book so much! It was a cute little read that let our kids know that you don't have to have skulls and stripes on your pajamas to be a pirate. We also loved the illustrations showing how pirates can have the same bedtime routines, that can also be fun and silly.
Madison
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Follow Captain Redbeard and his crew as they get ready for bed. They splash in the bubble bath, dry behind their ears, wear their favorite pajamas, have a pillow fight, and drink milk. I love the wide variety of silly pajamas represented. This would be a perfect book to read to a Kindergarten or first grade class. My toddler loved reading it with his father.
Ms Threlkeld
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Silly rhyming tale that's perfect for reading before bedtime.
Awjtf
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens-books
funny book!
Jschofi4
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Funny! Great big illustrations for story time!
Michelle Gray
This will be fun in storytime! Cute rhymes and bright illustrations.

Themes: letter P, pirates, pajamas, bedtime
Dewey
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is super cute! I want to make little flannels with all their pajamas. It would be great to include in a pirate-themed storytime or a pajama one...adorable.
Charlotte Latham
Good rhymes and bold illustrations. Perenially popular theme of pirates, and the mention of stinky, mouldy cheese and a bare bottom are just what small children find hilarious!
Scott Perry