Start by marking “Cupid” as Want to Read:
Cupid

Cupid

As a postman by day, and one of Santa’s reindeer on a single very special night, Cassius Cupid eats, sleeps, and breathes deliveries. He doesn’t mind, but sometimes wishes that someone would send him something more exciting than bills and junk mail.

One cold January morning, Cassius gets his wish. A young woman arrives with a parcel. Turns out it’s for his housemate – but C
Published December 1st 2015 by Evernight Publishing (first published December 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cupid

Start your review of Cupid
Karen S
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this short story. It was fun, sexy and romantic.
It left me with a smile on my face and a warm, fuzzy feeling.
A perfect quick read for the festive season.
I received this as a gift from the author.
Cheryl
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, kindle-books
I was given this book free in exchange for a fair review.

A short story so a quick read. What a lovely charming book. I adored the idea and the plot. Had the usual hot sexy scenes those of you who have read Lucy's books and know her style will be familiar with. I'd love to meet both Cassius and Carina. Perfect little read for the season.

Cassius and Carina meet by chance and the attraction between them is immediate. Cassius fears to reveal the truth but can he avoid his heart breaking or losing Ca
Debi
May 07, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: britbabes
Reindeer Games: Cupid is a short story about a man who never thought he would find love. How do you let some one in when you are afraid of them finding out what you really are. I just wish we could have found out a little more info on Cassius. He sounds hot! I just wish there was a little more to the story. All in all I did enjoy the book.
If you don’t have time to read a long story this would be a good quickie for you. I received this book as a gift from the author.
Tabitha Rayne
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely sweet book - really fell in love with Cassius the leading man. The only thing I wanted more of was who the lady was... don't want to give anything away by saying more...
quick and festive sweet n sexy read.
Alison
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really quick read - loved the fact that it was so 'British'! A meeting of two souls - helped along by an old bloke in a red suit and a big white beard!

Another one for the 'December' reading list.

Copy received from the author for an honest review.
Alison
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Another one for the 'December' reading list.

Copy received from the author for an honest review.
M.A. Stacie
Nov 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cute-sexy
I really enjoyed this. Lucy Felthouse has given us a fresh take on festive shifters. One that excites and intrigues.

Cassius is one hot reindeer -- trust me, I will NEVER type that again!

A great read to get you in the Xmas spirit.
Penny Watson
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very short, and very sweet. And very British. Me likey!
Mrs R
Aug 17, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short shifter romance story. I loved that ths book was completely from the Cassius' point of view, I loved seeing what he thought of Carina.
It was a really sweet romance, two people getting to know each other and falling in love, and Cassius worrying how he won' be able to tell her about his delivery job with Santa.
It was light hearted and quick easy read.

Audio - The narration by Ian Kingsley was great. It was such a refreshing change to listen to an English accent and I really enjoye
J
Aug 02, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A short, sweet and steamy holiday / shifter romance. I love the vulnerability of our main male character Cupid who wants love but is resigned to have a just for now relationship. But when he meets Carina he'll take what he can get - but can a just for now romance turn into a forever love?!? Sweet, and short and just right for a quick holiday heart warm!

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.
*this review is based on the audio version of this read
Becky
Aug 02, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was gifted an Audible version of this book from the author through Story Origin.
It is short and sweet. I wanted to see these two delivery people find their HEA. Cupid's special once a year job kept him from finding his one true love. It was a deep secret. He knew he'd have to give her up.
The narrator did ok. He has some accents a little strange to me, but ok.
bella rhys
Lovely, sweet, holiday shifter novella!

Loved this story; a nice fresh take on a shifter story.

One star knocked off because I really wanted to know more about the Heroine. However, still a sweet story; well written. I really enjoyed it!
Amy Miller
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One hot steamy Christmas story. I loved how different the story is and what Cassius is makes things so very interesting. A great book!
Kanoko
Dec 31, 2015 rated it liked it
A short, sweet, and hot quickie. Not sure I took to both the hero and heroine, but it's not like I require my smexy times to be deep, so -shrug-. ...more
Clara Young
Micki Levin
Jul 24, 2014
Hannah Rosado
Aug 14, 2014
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight and The Heiress’s Harem series. ...more

News & Interviews

The winter holiday season tends to be a busy one in the romance aisle. To assist you in finding your next hot read to warm up a cold night,...