Start by marking “Christmas Ever More (A Lady Forsaken, book 4)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Ever More (A Lady Forsaken, book 4)

Christmas Ever More

(A Lady Forsaken #3.5)

A lady seeking forgiveness for her past…

Lady Viola Haversham is determined to put her past where it belongs—behind her. To do so, she sets out to host the grandest holiday celebration Foldger’s Hall has ever seen; proving to everyone—including herself—that she has more to offer than the hardship and loss she has brought to her family.

A woman forging a new path in life...

Mr
ebook
Published December 1st 2015 by La Loma Elite Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Ever More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Ever More

Twinsie Talk Angie J
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 rounded up
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.
Oh Harold *Swooning and sighing* Oh Brock *wipes my chin drool* OHHH Alex?? HRMMM New one to add to my men to lust over………
This is a great historical series to read. If you haven’t and love historical then please STOP and start with buying book 1. If you do, y
Dee Deacon Foster
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Determined to make this Christmas celebration the best for everyone – that’s Lady Viola Haversham’s goal. The only problem – she is very pregnant & has an overprotective husband to deal with.
What Mrs. Ruby Jakeson wants is to take care of herself & her husband & forge a relationship with the younger sister she never knew she had. Not easy when dealing with a pregnant, overprotective friend & said sister wants nothing to do with her.
Lady Ellington’s wish if for everyone to leave h
Nicole Laverdure
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
** I won a copy of this novella during an event **

A beautiful story filled with little Christmas miracles! 4.5 stars

Christina McKnight is a new author for me. I really enjoyed her short novella, Christmas Ever More, the story of three charming women, Viola, Ruby and Ellington. I haven't read, her A Lady Forsaken series, but quickly understood, where they came from.

These women, want a fresh start, but before they do that, they need forgiveness and redemption. Viola, in her advanced pregnancy, wa
Marissa
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

It is Christmas season at Foldger’s Hall with Lord and Lady Haversham celebrating the holidays. All is well as preparations are made to give the orphans a festive time and Lady Viola’s upcoming birth.

We are once in the company of her friend Ruby and her husband Harold who still are benefactors of their friends. Ruby is still trying to get into her new sister’s friendship but it has not been easy.

Lady Ellington is about to lose the only home she’s ever known. The last thing
Debbie
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book brings together all the ladies from the Lady Forsaken series by Christina McKnight. A wonderful Christmas gathering at Foldgers hall where all of the ladies confront their individual failings and learn that forgiveness, for one's self is sometimes the hardest thing someone can do. Lady Viola learns that it can be done. Ruby Jakeston learns that she can be of help to another and not just someone who is needing others to do for her. Lady Ellington has had a hard life which has made her a ...more
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Quick and Dirty Review, by LITERAL ADDICITON's Pack Alpha - Michelle:

Christmas Ever More was a wonderfully written festive novella full of hope, renewal, love, and new beginnings. If you're a fan of Christina's Lady Forsaken series, this is a must. Even if you aren't caught up, this stands well enough on its own to be a lovely addition to your holiday reading list.

d‘Milady *aka*Dawn
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think I've said it after reading each book, but this one really is my favorite to date! Absolutely loved this book!
Jessica
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Christina McKnight's latest release Christmas Ever More is a sweet, holiday story from the A Lady Forsaken series. It is a quick, romantic read that I absolutely devoured. I loved catching up with this crew!

The plot revolves around the characters you've come to adore from the three previous novels. They've all come together to celebrate their first Christmas as married couples, siblings and with all of the children.

I thought Christmas Ever More was a fun and entertaining story. There were a few
Eileen
Feb 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
You need to read others in this series first

I couldn't get into this story. I felt like I was missing out on something. So, I went back through the author's other books to find out that this is #4 in a series.

So I cannot review this as I would like because I am missing info from other books. I only want a Christmas and I don't care to buy three books to bring me the background info to enjoy this one.

Still it seems well crafted and so a three star rating.
BJ Todd
Christmas Ever More (A Lady Forsaken Novella) by Christina McKnight
This story falls after The Siege of Lady Aloria, a de Wolfe Pack Novella and before Book 4. It brings these characters together at Christmas and gives you some epilogue as well as seeds for things to come.
Keri
Dec 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fair, but close to good

I enjoyed this book a little better than the ones before, mainly because I liked seeing the characters from the previous books picking up from where they left off and setting up the story for Ruby's sister Ellie.
shirley
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
enjoyed the book

Christina McKnight's books never fail to deliver exciting books. Can not wait for the next book. Keep up the good writing.
Gloria O'Connor
Lisa
Mar 25, 2016
Enea Meschino
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful heartwarming Christmas story. I translated the book in italian (E' Natale sempre più) and it will be soon available on most e-stores!
joan vanrysselberge
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Link to Series - Wrong 3 12 Oct 22, 2015 09:21AM

• The Reaping: Arctic Wolves Novella
  • Diverted Heart
  • Prelude (Dresdan Coven, #1)
  • Good Girls Don't (Everly Brothers, #2)
  • Bear Essentials (Bears of Blackrock #1)
  • Moon Struck (LaRue, #3)
  • Echo, Mine (Fallen Guardians, #1.5)
  • The Carver's Magic (Carvers, #1)
  • Flame and Ink: An Anthology (Happy Ever After, #1)
  • Double Score
  • Quantum (Red Rock Alien Mail Order Brides, #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #4)
  • Paris Secrets Trilogy (Paris Secrets, #1, #2 & #3)
  • Bell Ringers
USA Today Bestselling Author Christina McKnight writes emotional and intricate Regency Romance with strong women and maverick heroes.

Christina enjoys a quiet life in Northern California with her family, her wine, and lots of coffee. Oh, and her books...don't forget her books! Most days she can be found writing, reading, or traveling the great state of California.

Sign up for Christina's newsletter

A Lady Forsaken (4 books)
  • Shunned No More (A Lady Forsaken, #1)
  • Forgotten No More (A Lady Forsaken, #2)
  • Scorned Ever More (A Lady Forsaken, #3)
  • Hidden No More (A Lady Forsaken, #5)