Start by marking “Spooked and Bitten: A Sexy Collection of Scary Stories” as Want to Read:
Spooked and Bitten: A Sexy Collection of Scary Stories

Spooked and Bitten: A Sexy Collection of Scary Stories

Put a little scary romance in your nights with four stories from New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Randi Alexander. From a very patient ghost to an erotic vampire, each short story is wonderfully unique. You’ll have a hard time choosing just one as your favorite.

The Dom Who Haunts Me
Vanessa Merris has enjoyed every night of deliciously throbbing BDSM given he
Published October 21st 2015 by Randi Alexander

To ask other readers questions about Spooked and Bitten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spooked and Bitten

Start your review of Spooked and Bitten: A Sexy Collection of Scary Stories
David Bailey
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Randi really delivers in this collection of spooky short stories. She goes from a very patient dead sexy Dom cowboy who fulfills all of the heroine's wildest fantasies every night for a month. He waits for Vanessa to realize where she is and the possibilities of a life together. A very satisfying ending.

The second story is a tear jerker. A really wonderful story of a beautiful female ghost that haunts a bar every night, until the heart rendering ending when a miracle happens!

The third story is a
Heather Stanley
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this collection of short stories!
Each of the 4 shorts are perfect in their own ways and leaves you wanting just a bit more, meaning I'd love to know a bit more :) each could become very interesting full length ones!
My favorite was This Cowboy Bites. For a first paranormal try it is amazing!!! ( I'd love to see this one done into a full length!!)
Elaine Swinney
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short stories for Halloween. I loved this one. The stories are short and easy reads. I read this one in one sitting. Randi Alexander is one of my go to authors. You know when you get a book of hers you will have a great story. I encourage each and everyone to go get this book, you will not regret it. This one is worth your time and effort!!!!
Pam
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This quick and easy to read collection is perfect. The stories are to the point, have great characters, and very fun to read. I must admit there were a few surprises and I loved them. Ms. Alexander delivers again!!
Sandy
Shelves: great-book
This collection of short stories is perfect for this time of year. They are all well written with great stories as all of Randi's books are. She doesn't write words like a lot of authors do, she writes stories that make you feel like you know the characters. ...more
Jack Washburn
Dec 12, 2018
Scott
added it
Feb 12, 2020
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is a

News & Interviews