Start by marking “The Final KO (Final Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Final KO (Final Love, #1)

The Final KO (Final Love #1)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  521 Ratings  ·  97 Reviews
I fight bitches for a living.

Which makes finding a decent guy hard when you're a female MMA fighter. None of them have been my equal. I yearn for a man who can push me to reach new heights and challenge me. A man who will treat me like a lady then lift me up by my ass and impale me against the wall.

But when Arson Kade, MMA's top fighter and notorious manwhore declares he'
Published January 14th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Final KO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Final KO

Barbara➰
Reread May 2017
Another reread for me. I absolutely love Arson. He is one of my favorite heroes of all time. One thing I love about him is while he thinks he's not good enough for Rayne initially, he MAKES himself better. None of this push/pull crap and whining because he's not good enough. He changes and becomes what Rayne deserves.

Reread 6/22/16 Before starting The Final Chase

This is hands down one of my all time favorite books. It is still a 5+ star read for me. I cannot say enough about how
Maya
description

I first saw this book when a friend added it to her reading list. I thought I'd go check it out and give it a try. And, man, I'm so glad I did! I never expected the story to be so good. The hero is to die for and the heroine wasn't even an annoying character. And that should say something, because nowadays that it's all what most writers write about. And it's freaking irritating!!! Not to mention unoriginal! So, yeah, it's safe to say I really liked this one. Hot characters that aren't immature
Sabrina
Jan 14, 2016 rated it liked it
"I'm your flowers and fuck"

When you're a female MMA fighter finding love can be hard. Some guys don't like the fact that you could kick their ass, while others like it a little too much. Rayne Jackson has given up on finding love, sot all she want's is a long hard fuck. But then Arson Kade enters her life and her priorities change. He tells her that he's the guy for her, her forever, and until she realizes that he isn't going to give her the fuck that they're both dying for.

This was my firs
Erika
2 stars

So ugh. While I really liked the hero's (Arson's) devotion to Rayne (the heroine), there were a lot of things that didn't work for me in this book. Most of my issues are personal things that probably won't bother others, so I recommend looking at other reviews.

What didn't work (these really aren't major plot spoilers, but I am hiding it anyway):
(view spoiler)
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
lucky me. only 16 days into a new year and I already found a 2016 favorite.

Book Facts: The Final KO

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Part of a Series/Installment:
Standalone/Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
M/F-M/M-M/M/F-etc: (view spoiler)
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex in The Book: (view spoiler)
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
4.5 Stars

OMGerd...this book was SO flipping good!

Loved the hero, he was sweet, and honest, sexy, and a dirty talker, all rolled into an MMA fighter..utter perfection!

I was a little worried going in about whether I would like this heroine because I don't love overly alpha type heroines, and that is how authors usually write these type of characters (female MMA fighters) I shouldn't have been worried though Rayne was tough, but also sweet, and vulnerable. Really a well rounded character.

I LOVED Ra
Deserie williams
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
contain spoilers!!!!!

Pretty enjoyable read! I actually loved the hero. such a sweet , hot, sexy man! heroine I liked. idk at times she irritated me.lol Idk why. She grew on me though and I loved them together. I loved Cammy!

safety
both weren't virgins.
heroine was celibate for six months hero for one year(when he first seen her).
heroine is on a date in the beginning but nothing happens. She also has a date for a gala again nothing happens.
no other man drama. One thing that bothered me was when she
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sweet and cute.
Wished for more of Arson's pov.
Will definitely look into more from this author. #SafeRead #PerfectHero
Roksana
I was indecisive on this book...It had some themes I was not comfortable with and some I was very happy with!

On the one hand, I liked the Heroes sweetness and faithfulness...he really was a very likeable character. He was celibate for 1 year and exactly 1 year since he saw the heroine, after that he had not looked at another woman and even after finding out his history at about 65% (view spoiler) it did not deter me from reading...maybe because at the time he was
♡Tonya♡
With the second book of this series being released yesterday, there was a lot of chatter going on about this book. With a shove from one of my trusted cohorts (thanks Barbara) I decided to take the plunge with this story. Thankfully it was already on my reader. I could kick myself for not reading it sooner. I loved Arson and Rayne! Arson was smoldering hot, sexy, attentive, sweet, devoted, alpha. ....I want one! He had such a tough life and I felt for him. Once he saw Rayne, she was it for him. ...more
Janie
Reread: 6/21/16
Loved it even more the second time around. My heart just broke for Arson and all that he'd been through. It was amazing the man that he became all to be worthy of Rayne. And Rayne is one of my favorite heroines of all time. She is fierce yet kind, loving and sweet. She needed a real man to stand by her side and Arson was definitely that for her. Can't wait to start Cammy's book. I know I'm going to love that one too.

Original Review:
This is an amazing book. Arson is one of the bes
Alex ♈
Mar 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe, strong-heroine
I liked the idea of the book better than the book itself.

Likable strong heroine.
But the poor girl was so often soaked and/or drenched – isn’t it a bit uncomfortable? *le giggle*

The hero was ok I guess. But WTF to his gigolo-past?
He was a MMA fighter and couldn’t stop to sell his body? *stupidacity*

Nicla
A fun, hot read with one of the devoted heroes I have read in a long time. Highly recommend.

NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was just ok for me. I didn't love it, and I didn't hate it either. It won't go down as one of my favorites, and I also don't think it'll end up being all that memorable in the long run. Did I enjoy it? Sure. It wasn't too deep, it had pretty low drama, and it was major instalove that surprisingly didn't tick me off. I'm sure many will love this, but I just wanted...more.

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Rayne and Arson's story. They meet at a gala that is ass
Valentina
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
They are fighters for crying out loud!
Of course it's hoooot!
Dianne
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Two top mixed martial arts fighters duke it out between their hearts, an ugly past and fear of an unknown future. Arson Kade is a world champion, an infamous manwhore and eh suddenly shows up in Florida to declare to MMA female fighter, Rayne, that he is her future. Bold? Insane? Cavemanish? Yes to all, but Arson was also, drop dead gorgeous, charming and swears his fealty to Rayne, as well as his heart and soul. Rayne is taken aback, but must admit, this man is sex on a stick and going a few “r ...more
LisaReadsAlot
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 'Flowers and Fucks' stars!
Natalia
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice book. Loved all characters, loved the connection.
But when someone tells you they love you and they will never going to lie to you and show you that in act and word, you should do the same... Rayne was so wrong!!!
Chanpreet
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this book had great potential. I really liked the basic idea of the story, but something was missing. I liked Rayne and Arson and the pace of their story. There was some insta-love on Arson's side at the beginning that bothered me, but the explanation for his odd behavior was revealed, and it didn't seem too implausible.

I really liked Cammy, Rayne's friend and I am looking forward to reading her book. I hope that missing spark is there!
Melissa (Book Addicts Reviews) Joseph
What a fast paced, love from first sight story!!
Rayne is a female MMA fighter, therefore its kind of hard to find a guy secure enough to rock her world. She is kind hearted, loves her fans, and just wants a sweet man who can dominate her as well. In walks Arson Kade, the definition of sexy as f**k manwhore. And when he spouts off that he is her "flowers and f**cks", and he wants her to be his for more then just a night...is this man serious?!?! Rayne can't believe he expects her to believe this.
Fiction  Conviction Book Blog
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
"We had a connection that couldn't be put into words. It was raw and carnal, yet passionate and sweet. It was something everyone searched for but few truly found."

Rayne is a MMA fighter training for her next fight against another female fighter who internationally gave her what could be a career threatening injury. She dates, but is finding most of the men she meets to be weak and not able to handle her world. That ends when Arson, a fellow MMA fighter with a player reputation, comes up to her a
Le Ann Foster
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
♡♡ Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 5 Fighting Stars!

Holy shi+! Finally we get a woman as a MMA Fighter worth reading. Not only do we get inside look into the MMA world but get to see a true love story come about. Rayne and Arson light up the MMA world and in between the sheets. This book is definitely worth the read. I wish I could give it more stars!

Rayne is coming back from almost career end blow. Arson is at the top of his MMA career. Arson seen Rayne fight a yea
Miriam
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. It was definitely hot and had an even hotter alpha male which I always like. I always enjoy reading books with strong female characters which this definitely had. 'Arson' was a dream. Damn if only there were men like him in real life. Strong, dominating but also gentle and kind.

If you like strong main characters and equally strong 'sexy times' in books then this is definitely for you.

Great (fast) read. Read it one sitting.
Mina_rrat
May 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: fighter
I would have enjoyed this book even more if it had been a tad more realistic. I loved the characters and honestly his bossiness was a total turn-on. The story did have potential, how often do you read about female MMA fighters? I liked it; it was just a bit wishy washy in the middle if you get me?

Anyway, great and FAST read because its so easygoing. Well done still
Taz-xo
Joletta
Arson is super hot and devoted. Rayne is a strong, capable lead. Together they are incendiary; volcano meets tsunami. I love instalove!

(view spoiler)
Melissa Ann
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am becoming a fan of Jessica Florences books! I love a good MMA romance! The story of Arson and Rayne was a powerful love story that's a MMA fairytale! I loved the dynamic of these two together. If your a fan of MMA you'll love the story of the prince and princess of the MMA world!
Chumchum_88
I loved this book so much ^^ this is my first time reading a book when both main characters were athletes and my first with a female athlete as a matter of fact so I was really looking forward how the author would have played it out ^^

- I liked how the heroine was very level headed and balanced and nice, not like typical fighters being all mean and rash for show.

- I liked how she picked herself up and built herself back up.

- I liked how the hero was all about the heroine and how determined he wa
Stephanie  Mae
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 and 1/2 KO Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

Arson Kade is a big ole softy. It's true. He is the marshmallow to my s'mores. He's that delicious and soft on the inside. He also knows how to woo a lady. A big tough man whose ambition is to work with children easily peeked my interest.
“You deserve to be treated like the f*****g warrior goddess you are—beautiful, strong, perfect. You deserve a man that can worship your body all night, softly, then pull your hair back and fuck you till you scream out in release, over
Hooked On Books
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rayne and Arson will give you a great story that will have you on the edge of your seat and panties wet . This best thing about this story that I absolutely loved is that it had a female MMA fighter as one of the main characters . This story had some of everything . The writing was great , the plot great , and the characters had perfect chemistry .I can say that this book takes the reader on an emotional ride that last that last the whole book. There is a strong female lead with a strong side an ...more
  • Payne (House Of Payne #1)
  • The Truth About Numbnuts and Chubbs (NYC Confidential #1)
  • Honey Red
  • The Science of Loving
  • Manaconda (Hammered, #1)
  • Taking the Fall: The Complete Series (Taking the Fall, #1-4)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • His Safe Keeping (Safe, #1)
  • Safeword Matte (Safeword, #2)
  • A Reason to Live (Reason, #3)
  • Brett's Little Headaches
  • Gavin's Submissives (Creek Valley, #1)
  • Hiding in Plain Sight
  • Love’s Tempting (The Love's, #2)
  • Mugs of Love (Stories of Love #1)
  • Damaged and the Outlaw (Damaged, #4)
  • The Taming (Black Thunder, #1)
  • Lie to Me (Gully's Fall, #3)
Jessica Florence
Writer of Alpha Males & Fairy Tales
When she's not writing her next invigorating story. You can find her running her own business, and spending time with her husband, daughter and German Shepherd in southwest Florida.
Harry Potter nerd, Move geek extraordinaire, and Lover of romance.
Jessica loves to interact with her readers, find her on https://www.facebook.com/jessicaflore...
,W
More about Jessica Florence...

Final Love (2 books)
  • The Final Chase (Final Love, #2)
“Orgasms galore and sore vagina here I come.” 8 likes
“You deserve to be treated like the fucking warrior goddess you are—beautiful, strong, perfect. You deserve a man that can worship your body all night softly, then pull your hair back and fuck you till you scream out in release, over and over. You deserve an equal in life, but a man to dominate you in bed. You deserve the flowers and the fucks.” 8 likes