Start by marking “Never Give You Up (McCoy's Boys #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Give You Up (McCoy's Boys #2)

Never Give You Up

(McCoy's Boys #2)

A life of crime—or a lifetime of love?

Mary Billing knows her solitary mountain life is over when a handsome stranger blows on to her land in an unmarked chopper. Terry McCoy is not only dangerous to the pretty widow’s shattered senses, he’s a hardened criminal no woman in her right mind would fall for. Yet there’s something tender about Terry—something that makes her
Published June 7th 2016 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about Never Give You Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Give You Up

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 3.5 STARS

Never Give You Up is book two in the McCoy’s Boys series by Shady Grace. This book was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review by NetGalley, Kensington Books and by the author.

~:

Mary Billings is a simple woman, a mountain woman you could perhaps call her. She was born and raised on the mountain. She trapped, fished, hunted, and took care of her horse and seve
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
It's not often that I am a little stumped when it comes to writing of the review of a book. However when it comes to this particular book, I'm a little confused as to what to say.

First of all, this is a second book in the series and without reading the first book I did find myself lost several times without knowing the backstory or the other characters involved.

I think this attempted to be a mafia-type suspense romance but for me it missed the mark in many areas. First of all I was
Romance Readers Retreat
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Never Give You Up is the second book in the McCoy's Boys series. I read the first book, Beautiful Criminal and thoroughly enjoyed it.

We met Mary briefly in book #1 so I knew a bit of her back story. It is explained in this book but I recommend reading book #1 first.

Terry is a great character. Torn between what he wants from life and what is expected of him from his father, he can't seem to find his place.

When his father orders him to take a break, he finds himself face to face with Mary.
Mary
A Klue
As a self-proclaimed connoisseur of mafia romance, I’m always excited to try out a new-to-me author who writes in this genre. Unfortunately, this one didn’t please my literary palate as much as I hoped. The author pretty much had me questioning her writing style right from the start with the unexpected, detailed, longer than I felt comfortable with scene featuring Mary, the heroine, skinning a beaver. No, my fellow romance book-loving friends, that is not a typo. Not only did I not expect it, ho ...more
Heather 123
Jun 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Terry is the son of a crime boss who does as his father requests even though he wants nothing to do with "the family business." If it were up to Terry, he would run the hotel and have nothing to do with the side business. Unfortunately because of who his father is he doesn't have that option.

Mary lives by herself, mostly content with her surroundings and her life. But she wasn't always content. She spent 12 years with a man who didn't love her and who beat her. When his body is found
Karen Roma
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Drugs, murder, and retribution are the foundation of this story about rival crime families and the lengths that are taken to ensure dominance in this seedy underworld. But entwined within the pages is the struggle of an only son torn between the life he is destined to lead, and the one he truly wants.

Terry McCoy is a man who lives by the sword, but pines for the normal existence of legitimately running the family hotel, which has been his home for most of his adult life. Mary Billing
P Leslie
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I got this book from net gallery for an honest review.

Mary is a widow and her deceased husband was far from being s nice, caring husband. The reality was, he physically and emotionally abused her for years.

She keeps having erotic dreams about Terry. She feels bad and questions how can she possibly move on 4 months after her husbands death.

Terry can't get Mary out of his mind. He wants her, needs her - she makes his complicated awful life worth living.

Terry goes on a vacation to th
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads Netgalley ARC Review:

I love this type of romance! Mobs, damsels in distress, a surprising hero that is both dangerous, alluring, and sexy as sin. This story is fabulous! The characters are ones I like and the story captured me from the very beginning. Its full of action, suspense, danger, love, and smoking hot chemistry!

After reading this book, I am eager to read more romances with sexy mob bosses, or sons of mob bosses in any case. I couldn't picture a son of
Becky
Aug 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Mary is a single homesteader. She was in an abusive relationship until the demise of her useless husband. She stayed with him believing that all men treated women poorly and that she deserved what she got.

Terry killed her husband, and he is no pillar of the community either. Terry is actually a crime boss avenging the death of his father. He is brutal and ruthless. His lust for Mary turns to obsession and then to love. When Mary is taken Terry will do whatever it takes to get her bac
Kris
ARC to be provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Sandra
Aug 12, 2018
Sheena Byrd
is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2019
Shady Grace (formerly known as BL Bonita) lives on the north shore of Lake Superior. She loves to write about strong alpha males who fall for fiery, independent women, in settings with humorous dialogue and action-filled plots. Shady believes love and sex should be exciting and unforgettable. Being able to write about it is better than cheesecake.

McCoy's Boys (3 books)
  • Beautiful Criminal (McCoy's Boys, #1)
  • The Hitman Who Loved Me (McCoy's Boys #3)