Start by marking “Reign (Sin City Outlaws, #1)” as Want to Read:
Reign (Sin City Outlaws, #1)

Reign

(Sin City Outlaws #1)

As the president of the Sin City Outlaw Motorcycle Club, I fuck as hard as I ride and rarely go to bed alone.
The women are fast and the violence is intense.
I excel in both.
People either respect me or fear me. I'm not arrogant. It’s just the truth.
I was a king, reigning over Vegas without complication, until one gorgeous sheriff made everything fall apart.
When I saw her,
Published January 2016 by M.N. Forgy

To ask other readers questions about Reign, please sign up.
Amy I wish authors would tell us. I would still read the books, but I would wait a little bit, so the cliffhanger wasn't so brutal because I could…moreI wish authors would tell us. I would still read the books, but I would wait a little bit, so the cliffhanger wasn't so brutal because I could immediately start on the next book. This is my first book by this author, and I was so annoyed by 87% that I was ready to give the book 2 stars! THEN the actual cliffhanger happened and it was damn good. I expected the showdown, but not what happened after!!!! WOW! I was blown away! But NOW I HAVE TO WAIT! Not an answer to you, but just so you know you're not alone!!!!(less)

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
4 Stars!!

description

M.N. Forgy delivered a fast-paced, intriguing, dark, raw and most of all forbidden story that will keep you at the edge of your seat from multiple reasons from the beginning. Since this was my first read by this author I didn’t know what to expect, but the blurb was too exciting for me not to give this one a try – when it comes to forbidden love I’m all in.

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Because Sprinkles, Stars

photo sprinklelips_zpsmsavajeg.jpeg

Zeek is the vice president of the Sin City Outlaws and going through rough times as his father the president of the club has been locked up. The club knows there is a rat amongst them with brothers getting killed, arrested and secrets leaked. Who could it be?

Zeek is led astray by someone he trust and goes about getting rid of who he is told is the 'rat'. This leads to him becoming president of the club but comes with many other issues.

Jillian has grown up always want
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"M.N. Forgy" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Reign
SERIES: (Sin City Outlaws, #1)
AUTHOR: M.N. Forgy
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: January 27th 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

REIGN: Straight away jumps us straight into club drama, one man busted for moving drugs, containers taken into evidence, a rat in the club, blood on his hands. One of the most infamous outlaw motorcycle clubs in the area, one percenters..

The sting of h
M.N. Forgy
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
He was an outlaw who didn't follow the rules.
She was a sheriff who lived by the rules.
Together, they betrayed everything they knew.
#EveryVillainHasAStory

➔iBooks: http://apple.co/1R8tNCO
➔Kobo: http://bit.ly/1QdBQy7

description
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo cc775456766055041efd123fcd4623_zps2ubbwrat.gif

photo ac3db0fdb5fa3b9c4435af8f00dac2_zpsohui7lco.gif“Zeek is the darkness, one that hides the light, shadowing over the land of Vegas. He emits cold and strength, giving fear to those who he reigns over.”

Gritty. Raw. Forbidden. And yet an all consuming romance that is reigning with so much intensity, passion, and fourberie. M.N. Forgy has once again seductively bewitched her readers as she intertwines a biker forbidden romance with a magnitude of depth, raw emotions, grit, ferocity, lust, p
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 Stars ★★★★

photo 1453913474752_zpsb1uhhcia.jpg

"You don't realize the savage acts you're capable of until you are backed into a corner. You just have to broaden your outlook on what's right and wrong to find your place".

Wow I haven't seen this much action and f*ckedupness(yes I made that word up) in a really long time to the point where I shouted the f word numerous time at the end of the book.

Zevin"Zeek" Deluca is the president of the Sin City Outlaws and he runs things the way he sees fit. He's ruthless,unforgiving, a
Jayme
What a killer ending. I had various emotional states reading this book. But this ending, you'll just have to read the second part after that. It takes such a turn that is difficult to ignore and forget.

Forbidden love is one of the best and most exciting in books. And what could be more forbidden than the club president relationship with Mrs. sheriff? Really big mess. Zeek is a fantastic alpha male character in conflict with himself alone. He thinks that he has lost his humanity long ago, until s
Erth
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
M.N. Forgy spins the axis, forcing you to fall for the bad boy as she entraps you on an exhilarating ride where the suspense is heart pounding, and the love is outlawed.
Elfina Renee
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
 photo Theo 3.gif
Five glorious blood spilling stars! M.N. Forgy really out did herself in this high intensity, action packed MC novel. Reign (Sin City Outlaws #1) is watching a train wreck before it happens. You experience the drama first hand, wiping away the blood and guts before you even have the chance to utter the foolish words “get out of the way”! By then the damage is done and it's too late.

Zeek is the Sin City Outlaws president or is he? The patch on his kutt says he is. All the blood, sweat and tears,
Kate's Corner
Odd man out Review. Sorry peeps but this is just my opinion. Read at your own risk or move on

photo Warning_zpsfrm6lkz3.png

photo that would be me_zpsv4wyguzu.png

This book has everything you want in a book.
- Action packed with an original story line
- M.N. Forgy knows her shite and how to write it.
- In-depth characters who you want to hate but you just can’t.
- Engaging story with edgy moments and a man/woman who live without consequences.
With all these great points and this is where I’m stumped because it didn’t make me a happy bunny I thought it was just o
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo reviewbannerlrabb_zpscs3fcswp.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Wow! This book took me on a wild ride! I have never met a biker as ruthless as Zeek! He is an outlaw who does anything to become president of his MC. And when I say anything, I mean anything. He was hard to like at first, but his character was so strong and confident that you had to admire him for his badass-inness.
Add a woman who wants justice and you have the perfect mix of danger, violence, lust & passion.
I loved the relationship betw
Jan
Sooo good couldn't put it down!

He was an outlaw who didn't follow the rules.
She was a sheriff who lived by the rules.
Together, they betrayed everything they knew.

Two people who shouldn't be together, a president of an MC and a Woman of the law, everything screams no it won't work but the heart wants what the heart wants and the pull of the heart is a dangerous thing especially when it could cost them their lives.

Its a hot read, gripping and dangerously good, one I couldn't put down and had me ur
✿kawehi.reviews
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via TRSOR PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!! ☆

~~Yay!! MORE MN Forgy!! Woohoo!!~~

I was both equally excited and hesitant about venturing into this new series with another MC in the mix but luckily it [as usual] went great for me.

It feels like not long ago, MN Forgy was an unknown author that graciously took a chance on asking me if I would be willing to give feedback on her work. And now, a short time later, it amazes me in how feverishly and 'addictingly' (yep,
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A toxic story of two people from the opposite sides of the law who gravitate towards each other no matter how wrong they know they are…

Jillian is doing what she loves, and that's protecting the people. Little did she know that the one person who would need protecting would be herself—from the man who wanted her to choose between being on the right side of the law…or the wrong.

Zeek's main priority is his Sin City Outlaws MC, and he'll do whatever needs to be done to protect it. He puts out this
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review

Reign is the new Sin City Outlaws book, a spinoff of M.N. Forgy's Devils Dust series. You do not need to read her other books to enjoy Reign.

Another alpha MC a-hole? Zevin (Zeek) Deluca is the president of Sin City Outlaws MC out of Vegas. He's got the city in his pocket and women at his side. Typical MC prez, but there's something about him that stood out. Zeek has many regrets in his life and he's trying to get over his demons while winning his love.

"You and I are so opposite. I’m no good fo
Kat  Chadwick
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
****1/5
STARS

OMG, Where do I start with this book. To say my mind was scattered after finishing this book would be an understatement.

In the beginning, I could see the writing on the wall and wanted to scream in Zeek's ear, "Don't you see who is betraying you?" But, I am sure Ms. Forgy wanted us to see it or at least get an idea. But, he was kind of screwed from there on and his life becomes hell after that. F*cking, killing and becoming the President of the Sin City Outlaw MC after the death of
Shayna
~*~ 4.5 STARS ~*~

M.N. Forgy gives us another intense and suspenseful MC romance that leaves us wanting more! I LOVED this so HARD! An MC romance with a hint of the forbidden? HELL YEAH! Lines and boundaries are crossed when the local and very powerful motorcycle club president sets his sights on the beautiful and alluring 'newbie' sheriff. I mean who wouldn't find that absolutely intriguing? I was hooked just by looking at the sexy cover and then the blurb...THE BLURB did it for me! Forgy does M
〤β●●kW●rm✦βetty⇨β●●k╚●ver-ಠ_ಠ

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Jenn
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
Arc provided for an honest review ... Which will follow soon.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo reign_zpsnxooukvt.jpg

Book Review: 5 Stars
Oh. My. God. What just happened!? I’m in shock with the ending of this book! I felt that it would be a cliffy, but I never thought it’d be that way! *dead* WOW!! Just wow!

This is the first book of MN Forgy’s I’ve read and I seriously love her writing style. It’s fluid, well paced and the descriptions are perfect! Not to mention the development of the characters, main and secondary, was amazing, and of course the plot was very surprising. When I was at 50% of the book I was
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Oh, it is bad, but it's a good bad."

I'm a big fan of the author's Devil's Dust MC series, so of course I was excited to get my hands on this new Sin City Outlaws series. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew it would be good . And guess what? I was right, it is . With it being the first book in a new series, the burden of laying the groundwork and introducing new characters is always a challenge for an author, and she did a great job. While I struggled a little at the beginning, I eventual
Vicky
Mar 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnr
DNR 35%.

This was a bad book. Well, the part I read at least, but I higly doubt it that it got any better later on.
The writing style didn't do it for me. It was flat and boring. I felt like I was reading Wikipedia. The storyline was weak and uneventful, also 100% juvenile and unrealistic.

The heroine is yet another 23 year old with NO experience at sex. She has had bad sex ONCE in her whole life with a cop at the backseat of his cruiser when she was 18 and since then she has sworn sex off.
Why
Leigh
Jun 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Reign was an ok read for me. To be honest if this was my first book from this author I probably would have DNF it but since I'm a fan I continued on. My biggest problem was that I had a hard time connecting to Zeek and Jillian and the writing was not as good as her other series. Everything to me from actions to feelings were so over the top if felt odd. I did enjoy the ending although its a cliffhanger and I'm excited for book two since their going to the Devils Dust compound.
Courtney
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
She’s done it again….I do believe Forgy has another hit series on her hands!

Reign is the start of Forgy’s new MC series, Sin City Outlaws. I loved her Devil’s Dust series so she was starting off another MC series with extremely high hopes and she delivered!!

As with every new series, you have to develop the background and characters. Get the vibe going for readers. While I did struggle in part of the beginning, it quickly picked up and had be glued to my seat.

Zeek is President of the Sin City Out
Cocktails and Books
❤❤❤ ...more
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Good Cop and Hot Possessive Alpha male who is the president of a mc. What possibly could go on wrong? If you love forbidden romances then this is for you!

Your in for a ride with this book! Saddle up and enjoy the ride that's all I can say. It's a roller coaster of events and emotions that's for sure. I absolutely love Jillian and Zeek together.
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
5 ANIMAL STARS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"You're the first light in my life after living a lifetime in the darkness."

M.N. Forgy once again pulls you into her world and keeps you there until you're utterly consumed by it!

The Sin City Outlaws are just that, outlaws. They bend the rules and do what they want.

They REIGN over Las Vegas with an iron fist.

Zevin 'Zeek' DeLuca has known violence and bloodshed all his life. His father poisoned his mind with all thoughts of the MC, while his mother and brother distanced themsel
Sheila
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Raw. Gritty. REAL. That's how I felt after I finished this book. I also want MORE...and I want it now!

Zeek is a bad guy. He kills people and it doesn't hurt his conscience, he deals in circles of other bad people and is surrounded by danger. He's the president of an MC, but this sin't like the other MC books I've read. There isn't the sense of brotherly love an loyalty. I'm not sure any of them actually have his back. As soon as they found out he had been with Jillian they labeled him a traitor
Shay
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reign 1.hold royal office; rule as king or queen.

That is exactly what this story is about. Zeek is king, president of the Sun City Outlaws and his word is law. He had to become president quickly and it wasn't in the way he wanted to do it which you will find out in the Prologue. You'll know Zeek as he is Lip's brother, from the Devil's Dust series and I am so glad we got his story. He is completely different than what I had imagined. I mean he comes across as a complete and udder pr*ck and I tot
  • Hawke
  • Asunder (Iron Bulls MC #1)
  • Awakening the Mobster (Mobster, #2)
  • Blind Faith (Steel Jackals MC, #2)
  • Exquisite Trouble (Iron Horse MC, #1)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Patchwhore (Devil's Renegade MC, #2)
  • This Broken Beautiful Thing (Broken Beautiful, #1)
  • The Demonica Compendium
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • Stand Off (Predators MC, #2)
  • Torched (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Chaos Abounds (Soldiers of Chaos, #1)
  • When Water Burns (Telesa, #2)
  • UnKiss Me (Angels Warriors MC Trilogy #1)
  • Desolation (Jokers' Wrath MC, #4)
  • Secrets and Lies (The Oklahoma Brands, #3)
  • Misjudged (Death Dwellers MC #3.5)
M.N. Forgy was raised in Missouri where she still lives with her family. She's a soccer mom by day and a saucy writer by night. M.N. Forgy started writing at a young age but never took it seriously until years later, as a stay-at-home mom, she opened her laptop and started writing again. As a role model for her children, she felt she couldn't live with the "what if" anymore and finally took a chan ...more

Sin City Outlaws (5 books)
  • Mercy (Sin City Outlaws, #2)
  • Retaliate (Sin City Outlaws, #3)
  • Illicit (Sin City Outlaws, #4)
  • Bloodlines (Sin City Outlaws, #5)