Start by marking “With the Band” as Want to Read:
With the Band

With the Band

Texas Knight is daughter of the word’s biggest rock star, Mark Knight.

Kitt Daniels is lead singer in the hottest up-and-coming band, Filthy Sound.

Mark has mentored Filthy Sound from the beginning, seeing their potential, and now he’s supporting them on their first worldwide tour.

She’s off-limits.

He can’t help himself.
ebook
Published February 28th 2016 by Natasha Preston (first published February 20th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about With the Band, please sign up.
thebookbitch I think it is, I have seen Natasha mentioning that she needed to write 'Beyond the Band'

Start your review of With the Band
Sybil aka Lala
Texas is the daughter of a rock legend. Kitt is on the precipice of becoming a rock legend. Both are stuck together on a tour bus during their European tour. Everything will be fine. As long as Texas can keep herself from falling for a bad boy rocker and her dad and Kitt’s mentor doesn’t find out about the dirty things he wants to do to his daughter. Yes. Everything will be fine.

The book
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
'Can you love someone too much? Because this is so overwhelming that it almosts hurts'

This is a story about young love and just how beautiful & real it can be. I know because I experienced it myself when I met my 'person' when I was 15 years old and 28 years later we are still very happy and in love. You can eventually grow old with the person you were young with.

Texas Knight has grown up in the world of rock stars, touring the world with her father Mark & his band. Her dad has done a fanta
Melyssa Winchester

Title: With the Band
Author: Natasha Preston
Genre:Contemporary Romance
Series or Standalone: Standalone Series (With the Band #1)
Rating: ★★★★

Review

Rock stars.

I love me some Rock stars, but until recently, I haven’t been all that interested in the rockstar books. Mainly because of the fact that of the ones I’ve read, there is always a common lead singer is a man whore thing going on and for some reason, even though it might be true to l★★★★
Romance
SeriesPreston
ContemporaryBand
Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
I was excited to read this. Who doesn't love a rockstar book. But found that I was a bit disappointed. I felt that the "secret romance" between Kitt and Texas seemed to drag on a bit too much. I didn't feel we ever really got a big "climax" to the story. A band.....touring.....secret romance.... Where was the drama? The angst? When what could have been a wrench thrown into their relationship it fizzled. Never to be brought up again. Too many things just didn't connect with me as a reader. Maybe ...more
Louise Mackin
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The difference between a good book & a great book, is when you miss the characters afterwards. I currently have a Kitt & Texas shaped hole in my life & a serious book hangover!!

I found the very start of the book, a little slow but as I've read several Natasha Preston books now, I knew it would get good & oh boy did it get good!!!

The emotions absolutely poured from this book & I was gutted every time I had to put it down.

It's been a while since a book made me fee
Sammy ⭐️
Angst 1
tissues - 0
Storyline - 3.5
Value - 3.5
Overall - 3.5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Ladyballs

While this wasn't a great book it was definitely a solid book. It had all the right components, love, drama, sex...it just never got great and never climaxed....at some points it dragged on and it just made me crave more from a rocker book.

Texas is a rock legends daughter who has grown up with her Dad and his famous band. Sh
Sbell
I love me some rock star books!!
And, I enjoyed this one. Kitt and
Texas are friends to lovers and
parts of this story I really connected
with.

I FLOVED Texas and her relationship
with her rock star father. It was sweet
and endearing and very believable. I
also enjoyed how Texas's mother showed
up toward the end and how the author
gave Texas confidence through that
relationship.

Kitt rubbed me the wrong way at first,
I don't know if it
Stef - British Book Binge
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, fav-authors
Ok when is the next book haha, Natasha Preston has me completely captivated by this series. I've loved everything I have previously read by Natasha and have always loved them and again another book from this lady that I didn't want to put down.

First off the Relationship between Texas and her dad is so god damn beautiful and the way its portrayed is spot on. Every character is well developed and I found myself wanting to get to know all of them, so I am really hoping for more of this
Vera
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to read this book!! I've been following Natasha's work closely since her wattpad days and every book of hers has been good so far! I really enjoyed this one. I really did, but I personally think it should've been shorter. I had to stop so many times... if it had a few less chapters I think it would've been perfect. I also felt like there were some loose ends with some parts of this story... But overall it was a fun and light read. Very romantic. If you're a hopeless romantic lik ...more
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
You can see my review of "With The Band" here. I'll post the review here at a later date.

I received a copy in exchange for a review as part of Natasha Preston's blog tour.
Karen
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The book was pretty fun with rockers on the road. Texas on tour with her dad, Mark and the support band of young men of which Texas has had a crush on for a couple of years. They are a great bunch and this is fun!!!
Connie
Mar 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Although I really liked the story, the "conflict" dragged a little too much and seemed to be never ending. Kitt and Texas had great chemistry when they weren't walking out on each other.
Gabrielle
Apr 02, 2017 rated it did not like it
Could’ve been easily improved with some changes
Kim Sutton
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
re- read
Jan
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was so into this book, I loved the characters and the family feels the guys had when on tour.

The banter was great, I'm a bit gutted there are no other books with Cooper and Milo the other band members who bought humor to the plot.

About WITH THE BAND
Tex was Brought up by a famous rockstar single dad, Texas I felt was a little bratty at times and immature but putting that down to her age I tried to not let it bother me, although I did roll my eyes at some of her words and actions but I suppose it bro
Shonna
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stand-alone
If you love hot rock stars you’ll love this

This is my first read from Natasha and it won’t be the last! I loved every second of this book there is so much emotion in it!

Texas has been hopelessly in love with kitt for two years and Kitt has had feelings for Texas too but he doesn’t want to act in them feelings because she is off limits her fathers band are supporting his band on a tour he doesn’t want to anger her dad or mess up the start of his bands career so he tries to ignore his
Marcela
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has taken me a while to read. Nothing related to the book, just busy schedule.

With that said, I am in love with this book. It sorta reminds of Reliving Fate in a way, especially the sarcasm, but there is way more emotion to these characters. Texas and Kitt grew up with different backgrounds. Kitt was raised by his grandparents, and Texas by her father, after impregnating a groupie. Yes, her father is a Rock Band legend, and that is how Kitt and Texas meet. There is tension, tear
Maricel Ovalle
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
i really liked it until she started acting like a bitch. all of the sudden shes not sure of kitt or thwir relationship after so many times she said nothing would break them apart. and then she leaves and breaks up with him . stupid.
then the whole mother daughter bonding time. "lets get naked and forget i nwver wanted to be like you, im knowing myself real fast and i want to model!" (rolling eyes.)

now ,anyone know about milos and lexi story when is coming out?
Sarah Green
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun, sweet and a little hot.

A packed read.
Texas, a little naive, sassy, full of fire and wears her heart on her sleeve. Kitt, lead singer, total player until he realises how much he loves Tex and then he's all in. The whole bunch are fun and hopefully get their own stories.
Elise
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Nikki
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rockstar read with a difference!
What a fab jammed packed read about up and coming Rock Star Kitt Daniels who is just about to go on his first tour with his band Filthy Sound.
Alongside their band they are being supported by well known Rock Band Engima who brings along daughter of their main man Texas.
Both strong charcters who just cant find the words to admit how they actually feel about each other .... can they be more than friends or will the lifestyle go against them?
Love the banter that g
Aurelie Gordio
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come
Hilda Therese
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE.
Shelves: favorites
description

So it's been awhile since I've written a proper Goodreads review but in the beginning of this year, I've had an epiphany of perhaps starting a blog called HEARTS IN EYES blog -you know, the hearts in eyes emoji. It's due to books like this that have been on my lookout pile since the end of '15 and I can say that I am not disappointed. I give a good and bloody well deserved 5/5 HEARTS IN EYES to With The Band, yet another novel topped with awesomesauce written by Natasha Preston.

description

So okay, I'll begin the proper part of the review. I've been looking forward to this novel from quite some time now - ever since I heard of it in fact. I had a night off to page turn the frickle frack out of this book. I was roadblocked from the beginning, because I needed more than one night. Not to READ it, but to read it five times. I'll keep the spoilers to 0% because everyone deserves a chance to hearts-in-eyes the hell out of this.

Let's begin with our female lead. Texas Knight. Just her name makes me giddy! Once you guys start reading from Texas' point of view, she's a crowd favorite. She's very full on as a character and as the novel begins with her discussing something with her BFF, it'll be realllllllly easy to relate with her. She's a LOL character- pretty chill and the way Natasha Preston has made her character makes me (if she didn't have Kitt) want to be HER best friend forever.

description

This brings us to the next topic in point AKA the reason Tex and I probably won't be BFFs. My I-totally-shotgunned-him-no-questions-asked rockstar (can I please keep him?). Kitt FREAKING Daniels . Umm...let's take a sec to bask in his Kitt-ness..

Hold on...I'm basking, but it's hard...
description

Ahem. Forgive me. Okay -back to Kitt. One of my favorite things in a male character is cockiness mixed with good humor mixed with tattoos. And Kitt is covered in them. Natasha didn't disappoint in this regard. But apart from the mix of that, Kitt, along with Texas just have this awesome relationship that makes me feel like even when things are tough and stressful (and boy, do things get stressful) I feel like they're on a freaking unicorn riding to the sunset. They both grow into matured characters and you can actually SEE it progressing. Natasha wrote in her acknowledgements that it took quite some time to perfect With The Band to the novel it is published today and there is no disappointments in that regard. The characters - and not just the main characters, all progress and we see like a 3D point-of-view in their lives. She goes into the drama deep and furious and it's a joy to read.

All the characters are easy to relate with, despite their backgrounds because they were written in such a human sense. The Filthy Sound (that's the name of Kitt's band with his friends Milo and Cooper, by the way), are hilarious, and you'll only feel emotions of utter joy when you're reading the glorious crap that comes out of their mouths - I already love Milo and Cooper...Kitt is a favorite, but honestly. These guys are the definition of FUN. I won't introduce you to the other peeps who also add even more awesomeness into the novel, you'll have to jump into Wonderland yourself, but apart from taking my word from it - take Natasha Preston's words for it. Read the first page, and you won't stop till the end. And maybe even then, you'll begin again.

description

Okay...I won't go into my deeply-sensitive state right now. I need to read WTB for the sixth time already (nope, judgement isn't fair because it's in my forever-love books.)

description

This is a joy to read. I've said it once, I've given it my five hearts-in-eyes unofficial blog 5/5 rate of approval. I've decided Monday is for marrying Kitt, because I've reserved that day for my book boyfriend. So there's my review 5/5, read 5 times and all in about a day and a half - yet another Preston Page-Turner.

AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BEST PART! Natasha Preston is already working on Book 2. Bring it on, Filthy Sound.

Wait...one more. Just one more..

Ummm..
Yvonne Nelson
Three stars

Although I enjoyed this story of was a little slow and long winded for me. I needed something that moved a little faster.
Andrea
Jun 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Wasn’t really convinced about it during the whole book. ‘Eh’ is good enough to describe it
Kirsty Hogben
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book!
Jody
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Relationships are rocky at times, but under the glare of the media and an over-protective father HEAs are even harder to achieve as love blooms between an up and coming rock star and the daughter of rock star royalty. From inner doubts about being good enough for each other to inappropriate fans to a father who's become jaded after living the rock star life for so many years, Kitt and Texas have a lot stacked against them. They have a strong bond though, understand each other's quirks, and have ...more
Jamie Ellis
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Floved it!!

This book was awesome I couldn't put it down. It had humor, sexy rockers, awesome characters and loved the storyline. I sure hope she does more with this set of amazing characters.
Thanks for sharing this brilliantly written story with this reader. Highly recommend if you love Rocker books.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Kia Bunby
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this style of books. It was well written with a great storyline. You were really rooting for the main characters
« previous 1 3 next »

• Detecting Envy: an erotic detective novel (Sin) (Volume 2)
  • Spandex and the City
  • Stand (Black Addiction #3)
  • The Secret Life of Lucy Lovecake
  • Just for the Holidays
  • It Was You
  • By the Hour (Pleasure Principle, #2)
  • Random on Tour: Los Angeles (Random, #6)
  • Wayward One (Waywroth Academy, #1)
  • The Alphabet Wedding (Alpha #1.5)
  • Melody's Key
  • See Me
  • Run to You (Curves for the Rockstar #2)
  • Suddenly Bound (Dirty Texas #3)
  • Rock the Dream (Redfall Dream #1)
  • A Measure of Love (A Pound of Flesh, #3)
  • The Cosy Christmas Teashop
  • Entry-Level Mistress
#1 New York Times Bestselling Author of The Cellar and The Cabin. Romance and YA Thriller writer, Tom Hardy enthusiast, and always buried in a book.

Amazon - https://goo.gl/VsxKPk