Jump to ratings and reviews

Christmas the whole story of the God who loves

Do your children know that Christmas was a rescue mission so that people could be friends with God? Through this Advent storybook filled with colorful pictures and friendly bugs to hunt on each page, you can introduce your little ones to the loving God, the Savior of mankind, and the meaning of His birth.

“With 25 engaging 1-minute stories, this book is just what every busy mom needs for the Christmas season.”

With stories than span the entire Bible, this easy-to-read aloud book will make sharing the true meaning of Christmas with your little ones a simple task this holiday season.

Every day features a 1-minute story, with a colorful picture and a friendly little bug to hunt and find on the page.

60 pages, Hardcover

Published November 2, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Natasha Metzler

15 books38 followers
Natasha Metzler doesn’t have a whole list of credentials to tell you about, but she does have the incredible story of how God met her in the midst of her greatest sorrows and brought redemption.

She lives on a farm in Northern New York with her husband and two miracle-children. She struggles to keep her house clean, is terrible at being on time to anything, and is sometimes an emotional mess—but, amazingly enough, her husband still thinks she’s something special and her children are slowly, but surely, learning that their mama loves them so much it’s crazy.

Her deepest hope and prayer is that every part of her life may be marked by conversation with the Father.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Fayelle .
341 reviews5 followers
November 10, 2015
You don't need kids for this one, folks. This is BEAUTIFUL. The story of a rescue mission by a God who wants to be our friend. The art is fantastic and unusual, and it's simple enough for kids but not so much that adults won't enjoy it. Perfect quick, daily reading for Advent.
33 reviews
March 28, 2019
We absolutely LOVE this book and read it every year as a family. It is wonderful because it starts on December 1st and I don't need to remember when the official Advent starts (which I often messed up when I tried to do Advent books). But it's more wonderful for the content. It goes through the BIG story of scripture and prepares our hearts for celebrating Christmas. I highly recommend this book.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.