Start by marking “Devrimin Kızı (Kurucunun Kızı #2)” as Want to Read:
Devrimin Kızı (Kurucunun Kızı #2)

Devrimin Kızı

(The Book of Ivy #2)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  10,493 ratings  ·  1,384 reviews
Ben Ivy Westfall. Kurucunun kızı.

Nükleer bir savaş sonrası hayatta kalan az sayıdaki insan biriydim. 16 yaşında kendimi bir güç savaşının ortasında buldum. Annemin katilinin oğluyla evlenmeye zorlandım. Görevim çok da zor değildi. İsyana öncülük edebilmem için kocamı öldürüp ailemin yönetimi ele geçirmesini sağlamalıydım, o kadar...

Ben Ivy Westfall. Artık sistemin kurbanı
Published November 6th 2015 by Yabancı Yayınları (first published November 3rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Devrimin Kızı, please sign up.
Beatrice There could (maybe) be a third book for Bishop's point of view. But the author isn't sure about that yet, even though the fans would love to!
Meli Montes There is no love triangle but I think you should read the second one and find out if they end up togetherbecause its very good :)

·  10,493 ratings  ·  1,384 reviews

Start your review of Devrimin Kızı (Kurucunun Kızı #2)
Jillian
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG SO GOOOOOOD. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!
Perffffffffffect. I honestly don't know how Engel do it. I can't wait for more from her.

Tamara
You've seen right. This book is worth three stars. You ask what happened to 'DIS GON BE GUD?' (see below:the end of the review). I'll say you what happened: After waiting a whole year for the sequel, I'm so frigging upset that the hype didnt deliver. THAT'S HAPPENED.

So abandon the hype train my friend and delete all of your hopes just like I did after 70%.

Bishop is a saint. And he deserves a cookie. And a golden medal. Actually, whomever deals with this bipolar chick called Ivy deserves an award
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Review Updated - November 9th, 2015

FANGIRLING MODE ACTIVATED!!!!
BISHOP!!!! OMG!!!! :D

Woow! What an amazing finale! From the begining to the end I loved it. I loved it because, finally Ivy found herself. She became such a strong girl. :) Bishop was amazing too, as always he did what he believed. And he always listened his heart as well... :)

I don’t want to give you spoilers but trust me, you’ll never regret for reading this books. You just have to meet Bishop one last time. And after that you're
Lindsey Rey
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, dystopian
I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Sarah Elizabeth
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and NetGalley.)

“My father, in all his endless lessons, never spared a single second talking to me about how to survive beyond the fence. He never taught me how to start a fire or catch a small animal. I suppose he never considered the possibility that all his planning might come to nothing, that we might be caught, that he might need to give me some kind of alternative train
Jasmine
For every trial there has been an answering blessing, for every loss, something gained.

**Actual rating: 3.5/5 Being-Yourself Stars**

Again, apart from the gorgeous cover I can't stop tearing my eyes away from whenever I see it, the story picked up shortly after the ending of The Book of Ivy and brought us into Ivy's long journey of survival beyond the fence.
"Nobody can make it out here alone, Ivy."

At first I was like, Oh! Okay, so no one will be able to survive out there once the
Jaime Arkin
I’m not even telling you anything about this book other than if you haven’t started this series GO NOW. Check out my review of book 1 HERE – that will set the stage for book 2! All I could think when I turned the last page of book 1 was that I HAD to have book 2 immediately… There may have been some of this ..

photo 5673182_zpse8c681cb.gif

10 Reasons you need to read The Book of Ivy/The Revolution of Ivy

1. BISHOP LATTIMER
 photo swooning_zpsc47805b6.gif

2. Ivy is so damn fierce!

3. Bishop Lattimer
 photo Swoon_2_zps4940045f.gif

4. The amazing story ARC

5. Bishop Lattimer
 photo tumblr_lvp4hnm9ww1qb4pnn_zps9c3b47e5.gif

6. TH
~Poppy~
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“You don't stop loving someone just because they disappoint you.”

“And maybe that's love, too - feeling the other person's hurts like your own.”

Cody
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After the devastating end of The Book of Ivy I didn’t think I would survive The Revolution of Ivy. I mean, I obviously wanted to read it but my god- Angel knows how to make a girl lose all hope and leave you a mess with just a few sentences. In order to remain a little of my dignity I decided to be cautious, refusing to be pulled back in and left heartbroken; I was not going to get attached. I failed miserably.

Following the unexpected ending of book one, Ivy is no longer in Westfall, now she’s o
Rebekah
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, clean
Review found at: www.awesomebooknut.com

I’ve really enjoyed this duo! The first book was just swoon worthy and SUPER fun to read! *sigh* Bishop….

Ok if you’re looking for a clean good romance this I would recommend to anyone!

Book two is no different in wonderfulness than book one and I greatly appreciate that! We all fell in love with the story and the characters and the world building.

In this book we continue with the story after Ivy has been banished and she is out beyond the fence. Where she ha
Shannon (leaninglights)
*Spoilers for book 1 (The Book of Ivy) in the series.*

--------------------------------

I wasn't sure WHAT to expect after The Book of Ivy ended with our poor Ivy exiled to outside the fence. I was 1) terrified of the gross and awful rapist guy 2) terrified of the gross and awful rapist guy. That storyline was gut-wrenching in the first book and I was 100% sure he would be back in the second book.

And the biggest selling point of book 1 for me was the romance and we start Revolution with our love i
Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers)

4.5 SOLID STARS

Wonderfully crafted and brilliantly concocted, THE REVOLUTION OF IVY takes us through a world of emotions, while keeping us at bay with the swoon-worthy romance and shocking revelations, this duology will have your head spinning by the time your finished!!

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY I READ THIS DUOLOGY! I can't imagine missing all the awesomeness in THE BOOK OF IVY DUOLOGY!! This duology is a gem that I think any dystopian/romance fan should read. Especially if you want something slightl
Kels
I wish I had a better review to write for this book because I adored the first book in this series, but The Revolution of Ivy--although not a complete disappointment--lacked in so many ways.

The Revolution of Ivy opens up where The Book of Ivy left off: with Ivy being cast out of the fence to fend for herself. And it ain't pretty folks. Beyond the safety of the gated town of Westfall lies desolate terrain, extreme weather conditions, wild predators, and other exiled criminals that are right up t
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
*** SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK OF IVY***

The Revolution of Ivy was such an entertaining Dystopian that I quickly devoured! I enjoyed where the story went and how everything was fabulously wrapped up! But while I was flipping through the pages, I desperately wanted Bishop back in the picture. And I wanted even more for Ivy and him to get their happily ever after. But I definitely questioned whether that was a possibility. Not because Bishop didn't come back, since we're told in the synopsis that he do
Lainey
Oct 31, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish I liked this one a lot more than I did......
Kate (GirlReading)
4.5*
This was just, eurgh, I loved it. I absolutely loved it. It's not often that a sequel is just as gripping as the first book but Amy Engel managed it perfectly with The Revolution of Ivy. This was just as heart pounding, intense and page turning as book one. I adored the character development throughout the book, especially in regards to Ivy and he different relationships she allowed herself to develop. The friendships were wonderful and the romance in this duology has quickly become a new a
Rachel  (APCB Reviews)
Now THIS is how you end a duology. I've finally discovered a dystopia without the usual tropes and annoyances. Whenever I read Amy's books I feel like I'm catapulted into that world, I'm fully immeshed in everything that's going on, and it's bliss. The characters are so strong and likable, the romance is amazing, the plot is fast-moving and plot twist-y. I love this series so so much!! Book 2 brought a satisfying conclusion and a wonderful end.
Sara
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just stared this book 2 hours ago and I've already finished it. It was really good, so fast paced!
Arlene
5+++ STARS!! Loved it!!

"…no revolutions are won without sacrifices… I've lost so much, but I've gained something, too. Life beyond the fence is transforming me. Not into a new person, but back into the girl I've always been underneath all the layers… built on top of me. Slowly, I am finding myself. I am becoming Ivy again."
taken from an uncorrected proof...

Amazing conclusion to The Book of Ivy!! I knew Amy Engel was going to deliver an explosive ending to this series with her second and fina
Didi
4.5 STARS

The sequel to The Book of Ivy was awesome. I loved it. Full of action, suspense, betrayal and second chances, it was a perfect ending and an expected one, to this wonderful dystopian story.
I loved seeing Ivy make it past the walls of Westfall, take control of her situation and become the young woman she was meant to be. I loved her and her tenacity.

Bishop...the man was amazing once again. I love how he doesn't try and save Ivy, doesn't try and be the knight, but rather takes pride in w
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
This was a super fun and addictive duology with OTP worthy characters, and I highly recommend it!

(view spoiler)
grace
Mar 12, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a solid book, but since I loved the first one so much this one was a little disappointing. However, it was still enjoyable.
Danielle (Love at First Page)
The Revolution of Ivy is one sequel I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this year. We were left with a horrible cliffhanger at the end of the first book, with Ivy separated from Bishop – him believing she never loved him – and banished from her home. She’s trading in a life of forced marriages and attempted murders for one she’s much less prepared for. Outside Westfall’s borders is a place full of unknown dangers for Ivy – human and natural – and she has to figure out on her own how to survive.

T
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2015-favorites

4.5/5

revolution

Reviewed together with my awesome coblogger, Nereyda!

Initial Thoughts
Nick: Wow! This was one of my most anticipated sequels of 2015. The Book of Ivy which released last year was one of those hidden gems that I immediately devoured even though it is a dystopia and I was over that phase by then. The book ended on a cliffhanger and I was eager to get my hands on the sequel. This book was everything that I wanted out of a second book and so much more. It was addicting, wildly romantic and fea
Donita Luz
I just had a bitter sweet experience with The Revolution of Ivy. I started this with a bang. Ivy's strength and kick-assery(is that even a word? lol)was shown at the first part of the book that I can hardly put the book down. I knew right there and then that I was right to anticipate the release of this sequel regardless of the disappointment I had with The Book of Ivy.
"Out here we don’t always have the luxury of making moral judgments like right or wrong. Sometimes it is simply kill or be k
Nadia Awadi
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't put a warning in this review. It's safe to proceed. But with caution, there is some fangirling.

I give this book 4,5 stars.

I know, I am as surprised as you are.

After reading the first one, I thought * Well, it could only go downhill from here*. I was caught off guard with this one.

The sun was shining, birds were singing and I liked the book.

Even more surprised that I liked Ivy.

I mean, yeah, she did piss me off in the first half. But after reading so many books about conf
Jen
It was amazing. A true 5-star read as Goodreads terms it.

There are so many things Engel did right here, especially when compared to other books that conclude a duology or trilogy. At some points in the story I kept waiting for disaster to strike - and it did, but not so catastrophically that the plot turned some unknown or disappointing direction.

Ivy's character continues to grow and what might have seemed frustrating at times was clearly just her working through things. Engel did a beautiful jo
Fantasy Romance: BOTM SEQUELS November 2015 4 20 Sep 23, 2015 10:24PM

• Recherche coloc : emmerdeurs, râleurs, lovers... s'abstenir
  • Cogito
  • L'Arrache-mots
  • Ascension (Phobos, #1)
  • La Tempête des échos (La Passe-Miroir, #4)
  • Distortion (Phobos, #2)
  • Another Story of Bad Boys (Another Story of Bad Boys, #2)
  • Collision (Phobos, #3)
  • La Malédiction de Boucle d'or (Animale, #1)
  • PhonePlay
  • L'ultime Oracle (Chroniques Homérides, #2)
  • Nil (Nil, #1)
  • Le Pacte d'Emma (Le Pacte d'Emma #1)
  • La Mémoire de Babel (La Passe-Miroir, #3)
Amy Engel is the author of THE ROANOKE GIRLS and THE BOOK OF IVY series. A former criminal defense attorney, she lives in Missouri with her family. Her next literary thriller, THE FAMILIAR DARK, will be published by Dutton in Spring 2020.

The Book of Ivy (2 books)
  • The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1)