Start by marking “Attraction - A Metal Prodigy Series Novella (The Metal Prodigy Series)” as Want to Read:
Attraction - A Metal Prodigy Series Novella (The Metal Prodigy Series)

Attraction - A Metal Prodigy Series Novella (The Metal Prodigy Series)

4.89  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Hells Redemption had been lucky to have the success they’ve had thus far.

They owed a large part to one of the greatest managers in music, Doc Madison. His assistant, the beautiful yet ruthlessly mean and efficient Angela Ramirez is his right hand. He’s grooming her to take his place, and this means allowing no distractions that could stop her from running a management emp
Published December 19th 2015 by J.B.S.T.S.P. Books Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Attraction - A Metal Prodigy Series Novella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attraction - A Metal Prodigy Series Novella

Sarah Muellers
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First off.... I hate novellas, I really do, they just always leave me hanging in the middle. BUT this one just leaves u with a want for more... and a need for a cold shower O.o Did I like it? No. I LOVED it.

Would I tell ppl to get it? Damn right I would!
Not to give any spoilers, but I just love how the struggles of the characters become ur own. It's not a story u read, its one that u FEEL. And that's what makes a book stick with me and want to reread over and over.
Terry Zigante
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Was given a copy for any honest review! Let me start with that JS Snow has written characters that are so beautiful in spirit. I love the way she has written a story that can be broken down in so may parts. Many stories are about two people and then you have the others as just characters. What Snow has is the ability to make Every character important in her stories.

This story you get a more independent look at two of the characters Drake and Angela. Vital pieces to add to the overall series. I
Rosie AvidReader
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Prepare yourself for a cold shower! A sensual novella that will leave you wanting more! JS gives you the story of the sexy manwhore Drake Mitchell of the band Hells Redemption and the ever bitchy and equally sexy Angela Ramirez. Only problem...Drake's manager forbids his band members to have any sexual relationship with her. If they do (or caught anyways) they would be immediately removed from the band and their career is gone.
Even though they both know this rule, they decide to break the
Eryn Hill
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Attraction
Wow! The chemistry between Drake and Angela is amazing!!! I love them together!! Drake needs someone in the bedroom to take control and hand out "pain" so to speak and Angela (being the forbidden fruit) has offered to "try" it and see what happens...
I say forbidden fruit as Angela is off limits to ALL band mates as she is the band managers assistant and he has strict rules on this!!
They decide to partake in a little "sexy time" and even though Angela is only learning to be a Dom (qui
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
for one the chemistry with these two blew my mind and made me want to take several cold showers only to read it all over again. The openness and honesty is overwhelming and welcome and left me wanting even more from them and wanting to read more about this band
LaDonna
This was a great novella to tie in with book 2 of the Metal Prodigy series, especially for those who like a little extra heat in their reads, and a must read for Drake fans. I really hope he and Angie get a chance. The insights into who Drake is and why he is that way were well worth the read on their own.

The insights into Simone were worth the read as well. It is very hard not to include spoilers talking about that area, so I won'tvsay any more except that I like her more and more all the time.
Kathy Aronoff
Gucci Girl
Nov 06, 2016
Caryn
Aug 19, 2017
J.S. Snow began her literary obsession at the tender age of eleven with the first voluntarily read book Are you There God? It’s Me Margaret by Judy Blume. Only a few years later her fascination with fictional offerings really took root as she stepped into the mind of one of her hero’s Stephen King through his work Christine.

Now that her fascination with fictional literature has firmly taken root,