Start by marking “Artist (Redemption Reigns MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Artist (Redemption Reigns MC, #2)

Artist

(Redemption Reigns MC #2)

Cecili “Artist” Warren knew what she was getting into when she asked to prospect for Hells Redemption Motorcycle Club. At least, she thought she did. What she hadn’t been prepared for was the grueling training, long working hours at her tattoo shop, and falling for the man who’d tested her limits day after day.

Shakespeare Carter, Vice President of Hells Redemption, was rut

To ask other readers questions about Artist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Artist

Start your review of Artist (Redemption Reigns MC, #2)
Nicla
This so far is a really good MC romance series especially if you are looking for one that is low on relationship drama. However there is lots of drama and action in the suspense side of the story. I still like the 1st book slightly more. I didn't quite like Artist as much as Poet. Sometimes I got frustrated she was so stubborn trying to prove how strong she was. Shakespeare was just as fantastic as Titan though. However I liked that this book had more romance and scenes with the hero and heroine ...more
Laurie
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-mc, kindle
Redemption Reigns is shaping up to be one of those biker MC series that helps me get through biker book droughts that seem to happen from time to time. There is lots of action making it grittier than some, but it still feels biker-lite in some ways. Both books in the series have left me in a happy mood, but not with the book hangover some of the truly darker and gritty biker series have left me with.

Artist is Titan’s baby sister (the H of Poet). She really wants to prospect for Titan’s MC, but h
Craftybookworm
I read the three books in one afternoon.
I proclaim myself follow of this writer, forever.
Cherie
Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great read! We get to watch Artist as she earns her way into Hell's Redemption MC and Shakespeare learns to deal with a woman who doesn't back down. When an attack on the club turns personal, Artist shows the enemy no mercy.
The storyline flowed freely with a few scenes that made my jaw drop and several that tugged at my heartstrings. I'm anxiously looking forward to the next installment from Hell's Retribution MC!
Novel Grounds
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK! I just don’t know what to do with myself now that it is over. I need to go back. It was such a wild ride that I want the high back from it. I want to go back and get completely lost in these characters all over again.

Artist is a new breed of heroine. I thought Poet was going to be my BE ALL for heroines, but Artist is hitting hard for that top spot. She is a real spitfire that says exactly what is on her mind and fights with everything she has for those she cares about.
artistteaser
The
Bec
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great follow up to the series opener, Poet. I like the artistic themed names too - not normally what you would find in this genre. I also like how the heroine apart from being badass enough to patch into an MC is also a tattooist and apparently a good one!

It wasn't hearts and flowers romance just as I recalled the last one wasn't too. It was more a grudging respect for strong women in a traditional mans world. I know the reality would not be anything like this but this is fiction and
Kathryn
Sticking with the theme of strong women, the author has rocked out another with this 2nd in the series. Artist knows what she wants, sometimes she has to reach a bit farther to get it. Becoming a prospect for Hells Redemption MC means her soft side has to go undercover. Never let them see you cry.... right? Shakespeare, club VP, under order by his president, is training Artist to become better in her bid to be a member. Artist proves herself as the strong woman & artist she truly is. ...more
Tonya
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Respect and Redemption

This is the second book in the Redemption Reigns MC series. You don’t have to read them in order, but I suggest you do. Book one, Poet, sets Artist’s story up. What I have loved the most about these two books, is that Poet is the president of the MC and Artist is a prospect. Oh and did I mention they are females!! Yes they have vaginas and aren’t sweeties or old ladies! I love how this book is different than other MC books.

Cecili “Artist” Warren is Titan’s younger sister. (
Deb B
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved this just as much as the first. well written with strong engaging characters and a great story. The respect shown to the female members of HR is heady stuff to read as the ties that bind the two clubs are growing stronger.
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this and definitely looking forward to the next books (dec 2015)

june 2017 - june 2017 - Fallen has been released, getting back in the right mindset a re-read is essential. no trial here, i love this book.
even with the violence and angst and ev
Dana
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This is the second book in the Redemption Reigns MC Series. You don't have to read the first one before you read this one, but it will help you get to know the characters.

Cecili is a tattoo artist who is a prospect for Hells Redemption MC. Shakespeare is the Vice President of Hells Redemption MC and also Cecili's trainer. Cecili and Shakespeare are attracted to each other, but someone is waging war on their MC.

I love this MC series. It is wr
Stephanie Runion
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
The second in the series yet this book could stand alone if necessary - it is a stronger story if read in order though. Really powerful characters in an immersive world with interesting twists for the genre. Highly enjoyable quick read.
CA
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have to say I loved this book, don't think I have ever read a MC story before that has a female president. I haven't read Poet the first book but I was still able to follow the story so can be read as a standalone. Can't wait to read Fallon.
Jessie
Nov 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Hmm this book was good would have liked a bit more chemistry from them. They went from him being a dick working her hard to them loving each other. I don't know expected a little bit more. But that's probably down to me reading loads of mc books
Jacquie
Nov 13, 2015
Nicola
Dec 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Devil's Angels MC - Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Harmony (The Club Girl Diaries, #1)
  • Breaker (Heartbreakers MC, #1)
  • Diesel (Steel Paragons MC)
  • Loch (Steel Paragons MC)
  • Crank (Devil's Highwaymen MC, #1)
  • Ryker (Roosters, #2)
  • Tank (Steel Paragons MC)
  • Axe (Steel Paragons MC)
  • Bocca (Steel Paragons MC)
  • Rewriting Destiny  (Forsaken Sinners MC, #0.5)
  • Steel (Satan's Savages MC, #1)
  • Cinder (Devil's Boneyard MC, #5)
  • Tank (Dixie Reapers MC #9)
  • Spider (Hades Abyss MC #1)
  • Fighting Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC, #1)
  • Defying Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC, #2)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
Juli Valenti is a contemporary romance author who just can’t seem to make up her mind. She enjoys writing everything from sweet and funny romantic comedies, to ugly cry, heartbreaking stories, and even romantic suspense.

Her newest series, Redemption Reigns MC, has become a pivotal turning point in motorcycle club romance novels, changing the pace and bring diversity to a world run by men… which is

Redemption Reigns MC (2 books)
  • Poet (Redemption Reigns MC, #1)