Jump to ratings and reviews

Plants vs. Zombies #4

Plants vs. Zombies: Grown Sweet Home #4

A new story arc begins! A group of young plants move out of Crazy Dave's garage and into his huge family mansion in Neighborville. But why is Dr. Zomboss spying on them? Artist Andie Tong joins writer Paul Tobin for this three-issue arc! Bonus stories by Karim Friha!

28 pages, Kindle Edition

First published June 14, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Paul Tobin

680 books368 followers
Paul Tobin is the Eisner-award winning, New York Times-bestselling author of Bandette, Colder, and many other comic books and graphic series.

Bandette, drawn by Colleen Coover, was awarded the Eisner Award for Best Digital Series in 2013, 2016, and 2017; and was a finalist for the Oregon Book Award for Graphic Literature in 2016. His original graphic novel I Was the Cat was nominated for an Eisner in 2015.

The Genius Factor: How to Capture an Invisible Cat , first in his five-book series of middle-grade books, came out in 2016 from Bloomsbury Kids. It was followed in 2017 by How To Outsmart A billion Robot Bees , and How To Tame A Human Tornado in March 2018.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
14 (2%)
1 star
10 (2%)
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews
Profile Image for Angela Blount.
Author 3 books670 followers
February 6, 2017
Thanks to Crazy Dave's all-hours inventing and testing, the plants are fed up with their disrupted sleep cycle. They've decided to move out of their creator's place and into the old family mansion. So Nate and Patrice take it upon themselves to teach their plant friends the nuances of adulting--and considering they are both kids, it goes about as well as you'd expect. >.>

Meanwhile, Dr. Zomboss is creeping on the plants and taking notes--hoping to teach his zombie kin how to better blend in with functional human society. And considering his cohorts general lack of intellect, this ALSO goes about as well as you'd expect.

As amusing as ridiculous as the first original Lawnmageddon, this comic is likely to maintain the reading interest of kids age 8-12.
Profile Image for Kiroo Magdy.
155 reviews2 followers
September 19, 2022
learning plants how to act like humans is not easy but worth it
can zombos do the same with the zombies ?! is spying on nate and patricia enough to learn zombies too ?! who will win the 'acting like humans' contest ?
another great volume
2 reviews
August 14, 2019
I love funny books that have some action in them, the main reason I read this book is because I love the game and so I thought I’d love the books to, and it turned out I was right!
Profile Image for Melanie.
286 reviews7 followers
March 13, 2017
Poor Nate is on almost a zombie level of brains in this one. I love the short comics at the end, they're so cute!
6 reviews3 followers
May 1, 2016
Great book !!!!!!!

I love these books and I am writing this fast on a kindle so please excuse me for any typos oh and I am confused why Patrice taught the plants
to do laundry they're plants ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.