Start by marking “The Exile (Team Vergate #1)” as Want to Read:
The Exile (Team Vergate #1)

The Exile

(Team Vergate #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Earth has finally colonized other planets and galaxies but can Team Vergate find one sustainable?

An bomb goes off on a planet called Vindico in one of its cities, in a major government building. Of course with there only being a few bomb experts on the planet.... Megan Berry is the first to be suspected. Megan being innocent but unable to clear her name, escapes the prison
Published October 15th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Exile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Exile

really liked it 4.00  ·

Elizabeth Dragina
So yep. That was hilarious and a wonderful kick off to a new series ( although it was gruesome.... sometimes. xD )

Any adventure, intense, sic fiction fans reading this?? Well if that's you I can promise you this is your book. I mean mix some humor, science, adventure, planets, and some pash guns together and you get, BAM! A good book. With some heart stopping characters... I mean who wouldn't like Xenon!?? *screeches* Or David??

*coughs* So the description was perfect, like otherworldly perfect.
SHINE
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok I made it through this book all right! It was so intense and a little scary in a few scenes, but I do feel bad for the characters, because they've been through so much already and they're still, I guess, on the run! Xenon does remind me of Vision(Marvel Avenger) in a good way!
Angie Thompson
Sadly, this one just wasn't quite my kind of story. I thought the characters had a lot of potential, but I didn't ever feel like I really got to know them except on a surface level. The prologue was definitely unique and compelling, but I never made the jump to how we had gotten from A to B. Had the planets been colonized before the "Perfect Children" arrived? Did everyone in the society start out as "Perfect," or were some considered "Imperfect" all along? Were all "Imperfects" supposed to be c ...more
Grace Morris
At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to write reviews for my own books and to post them on Goodreads. At first it seemed kind of like a sin, because, well, I written the book. However, after watching so many other authors doing it, I thought that it would be fun to do it too.

So is this a review?

Nope! This is my book child, I brought into the world. It's also my first, and so dear to my heart.

Even though I updated it recently, this was my first book, so its not Perfect. It may still contain some g
Amy
Sep 25, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a great start to a series and quite well done for your age. I was impressed with your plot and character development, however the verbs change between present and past tense making it difficult to read. I think all you really need is a good proof reader and you will have a great book. Keep at it!

I received this book as part of a good reads giveaway but the opinions expressed are solely my own.
Jan Fallon
The Exile was a good mix of sci-fi adventure and human interaction. I liked that the characters drove the story and not the action. There is a lot of action, but dialogue keeps it personal.
Merie Shen
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a unique and interesting read! The Exile, book one of the Team Vergate series, tells the story of Megan Berry, a bomb-maker and one of the "Perfects" of a planet called Vindico. I give this book a solid four stars for its intriguing storyline, fast pace, and fascinating worldbuilding, as well as its amazingly lovable characters.

The Characters:

Megan~ To my surprise, I actually liked her! Now I say that because I normally don't like female protagonists in most modern books-- too annoying and
SLulat
Roy Johnson
Candra Hodge
Julie Smith
Dec 02, 2015
Grace M. Morris got interested in writing at a very young age when she began to read a mystery series. Wanting and praying that God will help her glorify and honor Him in all of her works, she writes her characters with problems of which the answers only lay in the Bible. Though with Team Vergate being her first book in print, she has also written two Christmas Plays for her church at age 15 and 1 ...more

Team Vergate (2 books)
  • Planet Chaos (Team Vergate, #2)
“God, still loves you." A gentle voice from one of the beds said.

Megan quickly turned around not realizing that she wasn't the only prisoner.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw that you crying and wanted to tell you that God still loves you.”
3 likes