Start by marking “Awethology Dark” as Want to Read:
Awethology Dark

Awethology Dark

Because one voice in your head isn't enough, here are so many more, as the Awethors chime together with our vast collection of stories and poetry to make you laugh, make you cry and make you feel alive. We are the Awethors and these are our words to you.
Published October 16th 2015 by Plaisted Publishing House ltd, New Zealand (first published October 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Awethology Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awethology Dark

Start your review of Awethology Dark
K.S. Marsden
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
A collection of short stories from the Awethors. These range from romance, to horror; fantasy to thriller.
This is partnered with Awethology Light - with this volume being suitable for over 18's (i.e. language, sex & violence). That being said, most of the stories in this volume are very mild, with only one or two that might be considered "dark". So it's fairly safe for all to read.

The short stories vary in length, from a few hundred words to about ten thousand for the longe
Sunshine Somerville
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If there was a competition between Awethology Light and Awethology Dark, I’d definitely have to cast my vote for Dark. Almost every single story in this collection was incredibly well done, interesting, unique, and held my attention. The material itself is definitely PG-13 because of language, violence, adult situations, and horror elements. A few were heartfelt stories that were quite sad. But, man, were some of these funny too. And I was delighted to find beautiful writing in even the most hor ...more
Lorraine
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star, anthology
A great collection of stories by some awesome authors. Some of the authors were 'new to me' and this was a great introduction to their writing.

I find with most anthologies, that I prefer some stories to others and this book isn't really any different. Though in fairness to all the authors involved, I have to say that I am struggling to pick only one or two favourites, as they were all well written and all held my interest.

I am looking forward, with anticipation, to reading the other
Angela
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good stories some of which are so vivid they stay with you long after you've read and enjoyed them.
Marie
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book of many unique stories varying in genre and voice! Get swept away with tales of romance, horror, fantasy and more. Quite an enjoyable read.
Paul White
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five stars... because what else could I give a book with so many excellent stories told by so many excellent writers, from so many locations around the world?

The time, work and effort which went into this book show what an association of independent authors and editors can do when they work together.

There are no borders here.

Karen Mossman
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is a great big read with some fab stories. Best of all it’s free to download on Amazon!
Lori Hoopengardner
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a well written, interesting book. Not exactly all my thing but, a good read.
P.S. Winn
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not only is this collection filled with numerous, well written stories, readers are going to find all of them compelling and thought provoking. I think readers will also find themselves turning page after page eagerly awaiting the next story. If you have ever been bullied, or know someone who has, grab this collection from a variety of authors. I like collections before they give the reader a sneak peak into ea ch author. I found a few I have read before and a lot more I am intrigued by. I think ...more
Kyra Dune
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
There were a few good stories in this anthology, but most of them were not that good.
Valarie Kinney
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
I enjoyed this great collection of stories, all wildly different and fun to read. As a fan of indie work, I thought this anthology brought a unique voice to the indie world. I also have the Awethology Light and am looking forward to reading that one as well.
Debbie Dumke
Oct 25, 2015
Michael Elliott
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathy Broggy
Oct 29, 2015
Reyna
Apr 29, 2017
Patrick Elliott
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Isaiah
Nov 01, 2015
Brian
Oct 21, 2015
Elizabeth Horton-Newton
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Neeraj Chauhan
rated it it was ok
Apr 28, 2018
Boyko Ovcharov
Apr 08, 2016
Rocky Rochford
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicole
Nov 27, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Add author name to book pretty please 12 179 Nov 02, 2019 06:55AM

• Exodus (Dead Planet #1)
  • 2103: The Fall of America
  • SoulMatch (Short Story)
  • 100 Days in Deadland (Deadland Saga, #1)
  • Firstborn (Legacy #1)
  • Aerisia: Land Beyond The Sunset (The Sunset Lands Beyond, #1)
  • Magic Awakens (The Witching World, #1)
Myk Pilgrim is a horror writer, or at least that's what he likes to tell people.

He lives in a town just north of the wall, where he spends his time sharing cappuccinos with his inner demons, binge-watching horror movies with equally demented writing partner and significant other Pippa Bailey, shaving his head, annoying the locals, and generally just counting down the days until Halloween.
Also, sometimes, he writes stuff.

🎃 MykPilgrim.com