Start by marking “Cater to You” as Want to Read:
Cater to You

Cater to You

3.59  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
When four men vie for her attention, an ambitious personal chef has to figure out how to keep the heat contained in the kitchen in this delectable new novel from the bestselling author of the “sexy kitchen romance” (Publishers Weekly) Recipe for Love.

Riley Ryan is an up-and-coming personal chef hired to cater a retirement party for Louis and Miriam Carlyle. The Carlyles ar
Published January 5th 2016 by Strebor Books

To ask other readers questions about Cater to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cater to You

Tru Essync
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What are You Seeking? Will You Recognize When You've Found It?

When what you have is not enough, why settle? Complacency is not the answer when satisfaction is in question. Appreciate who I am... Recognize what I do... Acknowledge the needs you aren't fulfilling or watch me walk away. Riley made her position clear but allowed her myself to get drawn into a fantasy she wasn't ready for.

Am I my brother's keeper? Words the Carlyles never fathomed. Born from the same bloodline, with the same opportun
Margie Cobbs
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Samara Ray, this is a good read.

This story taught me many things. First, there is a young lady, Riley, who had a dream as a child to be a chef. She fulfilled her dream and became successful at a young age. Her determination speaks volumes and is a good example that you can be what you want to be if you are willing to do the work. This story takes me to the Carlyle family, the mother in particular. Miriam wants a family setting on Sunday with her four grown sons, a daughter-in-law, and her husban
Mathis Bailey
I enjoyed it.....it was a fast and easy read...Finished it in two days. The writing was very simple and flirty. I related to the main character's plight. She just wanted to live her life to the fullest and instead of staying at home like lazy a bum. I mean, who doesn't want to find Mr. Right? Some characters could've been flushed out more, though. I was a bit confused at the beginning figuring out who was who. But the main problem I had was the ending. It was wrapped up too neatly leaving issues ...more
Reptaaa
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, messed-up, 黒人
MC has little common sense and even fewer morals. Out of four friends, I was the only one who liked the book. And, like I did. Definitely reading more of this series. I must find out what Sunday dinners are like from now on and I have no doubt Ray will show us. I think the cooking was my favorite part and yes, I do mean in the kitchen. I enjoy some other kind of plot with my romance; this was a nice substitute.

A mostly unrelated aside: first time I've ever seen a selfie in a review for a book.
Keane Guiden
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read. Shamara Ray paints an interesting picture of the potential emotional highs and lows that are involved in finding that special relationship with the right person.
David Kinley
Dec 30, 2015
Meshawn Eleshia
Jul 10, 2016
Rosalynn Jones
rated it did not like it
Mar 10, 2017
Cydella Brown
Mar 01, 2017
Deborah Liz
Mar 01, 2017
Shamara Ray is the author of Recipe for Love, Close Quarters, You Might Just Get Burned, and Rituals for Love. She has a penchant for the culinary arts and enjoys entertaining friends and family at home. Her new novel, Cater to You, hit bookshelves on January 5, 2016.