Start by marking “First and Only” as Want to Read:
First and Only

First and Only

There will always be something special about your first love. Years can pass; but memories and emotions are hard to shake. There is a fire lit inside of you, waiting to be put out.

But what if you had a second chance with your first true love…?

Author Mandi Gale is struggling to find her muse and finish her romance novel. That is, until she is brought back together with her

To ask other readers questions about First and Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First and Only

Ebony
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say that this is one of the best books that I have read in a long time. Olivia Howe has written a story that will stay with me for a really really long time. This is a really sweet love story with the added bonus of another story written into the pages of this one. There is also a lot of passion and heat crammed into the pages.

Mandi and Adam are a couple that I would love to meet. They have something that is hard to find. There love started out very innocent and we get the reading plea
Ashley Hedden
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First and Only by Olivia Howe was an amazing book. This book will keep you completely enthralled, I stayed up one night to read it in one sitting. The book follows an author trying to write her next big hit. There is a separate story that she is writing in First and Only, and I loved the concept. This book kept me on my toes and wanting more. I felt every emotion Mandi and Lauren felt and cried for them. I definitely recommend this book to everyone and can't wait to read more by Olivia Howe.
Gwen Sargeant
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the story of Mandi and Adam. High school best friends 10 years later. It was refreshing to have a storyline with the main character being a writer. I feel in love with Mandi and Adams story as it was fresh and felt so real. Olivia Howe is a wonderful writer who places her heart and soul into each book. I give this book 5 stars. Thank you Olivia for a beautiful love story.
Audrey
Jun 01, 2016
Olivia Howe
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hema Vadivelu
Apr 06, 2016
Madehoney
Apr 06, 2016
Melissa
Apr 09, 2016
Fatima
rated it did not like it
Jun 02, 2016
Maria
Jul 26, 2016
LizC
Jan 31, 2017
Olivia Howe resides in a small town located in Maine. Born in 1994, makes her a very young bestselling author. She was originally born in Florida, but she considers herself a Mainer. In her spare time, she loves to write, listen to music, binge TV shows, and spend time with her family. She's big on supporting authors and their books. She owns a book blog called Beautifully Broken Book Blog.

She's