Start by marking “Girls on Campus” as Want to Read:

Girls on Campus

College: four years when anything goes and rules are made to be broken. A time for freedom, experimentation, and guiltless pleasures. Come join the co-eds for a homecoming bash, crash a girls-only party, and enjoy study hall where the topic is Eros. From roommates with benefits to sexy sorority initiations, hot professors demanding extra credit after class and summer vacat ...more
Published May 17th 2016 by Bold Strokes Books (first published May 16th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Girls on Campus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girls on Campus

Start your review of Girls on Campus
Alexis
It seems I may have a thing for libraries.

Another smutty anthology. Like Girls Next Door this one also contain 19 (!) short stories that are sure to get your heart pounding. However, where Girls Next Door had a bit of romance in it, this book is way more focused on the sexual escapades of the women involved. As with all anthologies however there are bound to be stories you will like and others you will end up skipping, like I did. Here are a few that stood out to me for one reason or another.

Ple
Les Rêveur
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Review

Great collection of short stories all based around College students and some very naughty professors. I really enjoyed this collection and read a new story (Sometimes two) between novels i'm reading over the past few weeks.

Three particular stories I went back to more than once was 'Extra Credit' by Fiona Riley, ‘Final Exam’ by Meghan O’Brien and 'In the Stacks' by Aurora Rey. All three stories left me captivated, and wanting more from the characters… They also left me feeling little hot
Margaret
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Detailed score: 4.0

Better than the average anthology. Phewph *fans self*.

The fact that the vast majority of the authors are known, experienced writers really makes a noticeable difference to the work as a whole. There was only one story that I DNF. A couple of other weak links but the vast majority... yowsers.

Before I read the book I was a little concerned about what the central theme of the anthology (college girls) meant for the likely age range of the protagonists (I usually like my leads 25
CLo
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: compilation
It a bunch of stories

I thought it was pretty good. Most stories were enjoyable and of course in any compilation of short stories you will like some more than others. Worth a read, though I never read them all at one time...usually takes me a while to finish these types of books. Regardless, some pretty good authors and stories.
Karen
Mar 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
3.5 stars. Some stories better than others. Overall decent read.
Patricia Foort
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, to-re-read
10 out of the 19 were really good (hot🔥🔥) 2 were okay. The rest were...not my fantasy.
Delitealex
I really enjoyed this collection of stories. Definitely Hot. Especially love finding stories about characters I recognize like Nell Starks story. Also I've been thinking about reading Rebekah Weatherspoon's Vampire Sorority Sisters series so it was great to see a story set in that world. Overall a great variety of stories revolving around college life.

I received this book from Net galley and Bold Strokes Books for an honest review.
Amy
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lesbian-fiction
I received a copy of this book from Inked Rainbow Reads in return for an honest review.
This was an awesome book of short erotic stories. I loved that I got to read so many stories from so many of my favorite authors, but also got introduced to a few new ones to follow as well. The only common theme was that the stories were based on college campuses, and the stories run the gamut. They were hot, and sweet, and romantic, and hot! Definitely worth it.
Samantha Luce
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Delivers the heat. The stories are just oozing sex. Not so big on plot but plenty big on HOT. This is a fun read filled with short stories by some of the best including Radclyffe. College girls, roommates, hot professors, sorority pledges, and lots more to stimulate the imagination.
Kitty McIntosh
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Girls on Campus is unbelievably hot and the perfect book to keep on your bedside table. Some of the stories are so good that I’m sure I’ll want to go back and re-read them again and again. Radclyffe’s ‘Pledge Night’ was a brilliant start to the book and will leave you breathless and to follow it with ‘In the Stacks’ by Aurora Rey was a great choice. These ladies really know how to get the pulse racing. I also really loved ‘Final Exam by Meghan O’Brien, which had first timer Jess finding out what ...more
Carol Hutchinson
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sensual and sexy!

Girls On Campus is an anthology of college and university based erotic stories from a variety of authors. A good variety of stories make this a book with a little something for everyone.

The variety in this book really was the spice of life! The stories were sexy, sensual, and erotic on many different levels so there really was something for everyone. From intimate erotica between close friends, to thrills and fun with colleagues and professionals. It really gave an insight into
Angie
Jan 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, f-f
Pensé que las historias iban a estar buenas, pero me equivoqué. Alguna que otra zafa pero nada más. Ni siquiera Meghan O'Brien logró impresionarme.
RoloPoloBookBlog
Source: Netgalley
My Rating: 3/5 stars
My Review:

Girls on Campus is a hit or miss collection of girl on girl short stories. There’s no easing into this collection, it’s full on naughty from the first page and, for the most part, it’s the right kind of naughty.

Highs: Overall, Girls on Campus has more highs than lows and most of those highs occur in campus libraries for me. There are three separate library stories in this collection and each one is hotter than the last. There’s the
Nadege
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gl
It's my first time reading an anthology and I really liked it, lot of authors I never read before were included in this book.

I really liked the first story, Pledge Night by Radclyffe. Okay there not much plot but it was very hot and I actually really wanted to read more of it. To see if the main character and her senior at the seniority will become something or not.

Study Buddies from Carsen Taite was my second favorite short story I think. I liked how the 'study buddies' were introduced and how
Michelle
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
This is a collection of short stories based around women in college. They are erotic shorts that get right to the heat of the moment. From sorority initiations, to intimate moments with a professor, to house parties, the library, and first time moments, there is a sultry story here for every taste. The stories are light on plot and character development but would work well in between longer novels when you have the need to turn up the steam. With many authors to choose from, it’s also a great wa ...more
Joshua
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review based on ARC received from NetGalley:

Girls on Campus is a well curated collection of lesbian short stories all set on/near a school campus. The sex is explicit and most of the characters are well thought out. In quite a few of the stories, one partner is an out lesbian and the other is either closeted or curious. 2 of the better selections took place in the college library, and one which takes place in the rain, ends before our two participants finish what they've started. All in all a ve
Briana
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Girls on Campus was it is a collection of short stories about girls on campus.

This was HOT! As an entire collection I loved it, especially the f/f action going on here. But the stories were hot, scorching hot at that.

The reason why I gave this book a 4.5 rating was because the sex was there but the stories were not. Some stories were rushed in the plot department that I had to try and figure out the background in which when the story took place and what's going on. Overall a great collection wi
A.W.
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Girls On Campus is a collection of short erotica stories which takes place in a college setting.

I enjoyed most of the stories in Girls on Campus anthology. I was excited to see continuation of stories from familiar characters. Even though I enjoyed reading the stories from some of my favourite authors, it was good to read from those I haven't read from before.

Review also posted on here: http://wp.me/p4Pp9O-jO

I was given a copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an hon
Samantha Hanson
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot hot hot! Such a sexy collection of short stories. I was new to most of the authors but that did not matter in the least.

So many different tropes among the reads that there is something for everyone. There is not a lot of plot but if you are looking for some femme girl on girl action this is the book for you. The stories all revolve around college age women.

Overall this is a great compilation!
Arielle
Jun 08, 2016 rated it liked it
This compilation wasn't bad at all, but it definitely dragged a bit as an anthology. Some of the authors knew exactly what to do and others...well, I'd read some of them again and not others. The main problem I had is that some of the stories were lacking a little in plot. That's important for me, even in an erotica anthology.
Angelina
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Girls on Campus is a collection of hot and sexy short stories about campus girls. I definitely enjoy every story in the collection. It was a good thing that every story has its own thing and a bit different from one another but still shows the campus life. This is one of the hottest lesbian stories I ever read.
Paul Franco
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Lesbian erotica in a college setting, of varying degrees of well-written-ness. Some were usual—sorority pledge, library—others pretty inventive—swimming pool, garden in the rain.
Really nothing more I can say.
3.5 pushed up to 4/5
Laura Archer
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
19 quick easy f/f reads. Going to look these authors up to see what else they have.
Amanda S

• The X Ingredient
  • Thursday Afternoons
  • One Small Step
  • The Fling
  • Love on the Night Shift (A Rivers Community Romance, #6)
  • Dare to Love
  • Hot Ice
Sandy has a Master's degree in Publishing from the University of Sydney, Australia. In her capacity as Senior Editor, she reviews submissions and proposals, edits and develops content for publication, and oversees publication production.