Start by marking “Entrapment (Infidelity, #4)” as Want to Read:
Entrapment (Infidelity, #4)

Entrapment

(Infidelity #4)

"The snare is set—leaving, friendships, lives, and futures dangling in the balance"

ENTRAPMENT continues the epic new romantic suspense series INFIDELITY, featuring Lennox "Nox" Demetri, Alexandria "Charli" Collins, the Montagues, and the Demetris.

The thrills, heat, and suspense continue to add up...

One chance meeting
plus...
One sexy, possessive alpha and one spunky, determ
ebook
Published September 13th 2016 by Romig Works, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Entrapment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entrapment

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Entrapment, book 4 of 5. The culmination of events, truths & manipulations that will determine the future for Nox & Alex!

Books in The Infidelity series should be read in order:
Book 1: Betrayal
Book 2: Cunning
Book 3: Deception
Book 4: Entrapment
Book 5: Fidelity

In Infidelity, book 1-3 university graduate Alexandria Charles Montague Collins, Alex aka Charli had an one-week affair with a handsome stranger, heir and mogul Nox aka Lennox Demetri, at an exclusive resort.

Back in reality th
Candace
Intense

The fourth book in the 'Infidelity' series, 'Entrapment' serves to build tension and keep you on the edge of your seat. With only one book remaining in the series, this books paves the way for what is bound to be an explosive ending. Of course, you'll be left hanging for a while longer, dying to know what fate awaits Alex and Nox, until the last book is released. Surely, you didn't think your questions would be answered yet.

Picking up where the last book left off, Alex is back under the
Christy
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!

photo 8EAABEAB-FC7B-48A2-A711-BF862CAE320B_zpsgiytvwwp.jpg

Entrapment is the fourth book in Aleatha’s Infidelity series, and in my opinion, the best one to date. I am so worked up after finishing this story. I was freaking out almost the entire book, then the way it ended… OMG. I’m still so stressed out. And just thinking I have to wait 4 more months to get the conclusion! Ahhhh! Just when I think things can’t get more intense, I’m proven wrong. So many things have come to light, all the pieces are starting to fall together, but I’m still so
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Reread 2019 - I felt exactly the same way I felt the first time I read it

5 What are you doing to me?? Stars

First off I have to apologise, my apostrophe and speech button on my keyboard has been kindly broken by someone in my house. So there will be grammar mistakes throughout :)

This book starts with Adelaide being put in a rehab/mental hospital as the result of Altons actions to make her look crazy and bring Charli back to Savannah. I will admit that I hated Adelaide in the first couple of books
Pam
4.5 Hurt Somebody stars
Alexandria Charli Montague Collins is mine. She belongs to me. I’m not a good man, but I’m the only fucking bad I want near her.

Why Charli, why ??? I am right behind Nox in wanting to paddle your ass red for your stubbornness. Oh man, this book just makes me wanna unleash hell and fury on a couple asses.... Like for reals! Charli and Nox's story just took a turn for the looney bin.

Chalrli makes a desperate decision an in turn sets off her predestined fate of archaic
Hulya Kara Yuksel
I swear to God, this series will give me a heart attack! That end! Holy Shit.... :(

Alton & Bryce, you bastards. I fucking hate you both!!! :@

Sophia Triad
"Now that I'd willingly entered Alton's trap, survival was my new goal."

Alexandria is back to the Montague Manor (or let’s just call it “house of horrors” better).

Nox is slowly losing his mind from worry and from the responsibility of letting her go. But he will be back full force:
“I’m not a good person either, but I’m the only bad I want around her. Charli belongs to me and I’m going to get her back.”

Alton treats Alex like a spoiled teenager girl and sends her to her room after he announces to
Bibi
Sep 14, 2016 rated it did not like it
 photo Pa30QkXgQgBZC_zpssi7ing4q.gif

Entrapment was beyond unbelievable and an affront to the reader's intelligence. It was obvious that Romig was playing the puppet master, manipulating her characters to the point this story moved from being suspenseful to becoming a caricature of good Southern gentility.

The premise of an arranged marriage between Charli and Bryce (as stipulated by Charli's grandfather's Will) to the point that Charli is kidnapped then held hostage, was flawed.

This reader imagined so many scenarios that could h
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5+++ OMG Stars
 photo image_zpsvfsrbejt.jpeg

Sometimes you finish a book and want to stay in that world. Thinking over the twists and turns, remembering the characters, those you love and those you hate, and being sad that there is only one more book in the series. Entrapment, Book 4 of the Infidelity Series, is just that book for me.

This part of the story brings your emotions to high alert. Sometimes there are things you HAVE to do for family. It's not what you want to do but it must be done. Alexandria must return to Monta
Elfina Renee
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I would have given ten stars but Aleatha Romig will have to settle for five chewed up fingernail stars!
 photo 10 stars.png
So where to begin when my blood is rushing with an adrenaline high? Ugh the ending was super intense and yes ended on a brutal heart stopping cliffy!

Swear almost threw my tablet...but it was good...really good just have no idea where its going to leave Nox & Alex. But we're getting ahead of ourselves so onto the review!

photo Broken Prince 01.gif
You ever hear Oscar Wilde's quote "We are each our own devil, and we
Beverly
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Entrapment is the fourth book in the Infidelity series and with the exception of the first book this is my favorite. This book seriously owned me while I read it and I have thought about it multiple times since I finished. I am still wondering what is going on with my characters.

If you have been following this series you know there is a lot going on and honestly, I am not sure how to write a review that will not spoil the other books, so I will just focus on my feelings.

The story begins right
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

This is the fourth book out of a five book saga revolving around a rich alpha, Lennox, aka Nox, and a very independent southern girl, Alex, aka Charli. And let's just say...things were intense!

In the first book, Nox and Charli met in California and had a whirlwind week thinking they would never see each other again. Fate had other ideas and they are making things work. It's just the rest of the world that won't let them be...especially Charli's "family".

We were left hanging with the last
Dee Montoya
4 STARS****

(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

Alluring and full of angst, Entrapment held me hostage from beginning to end. This very unpredictable story had me guessing and pulling on my hair for days. I swear to God Aleatha Romig's writing, drives me crazy with lust and anxiety, and this story is as addictive as chocolate.

photo 5BB4464C-BA5D-4A99-8385-D21501F0F487_zps3a33grfh.jpg

Alexandria is back at Montague Manor. Trapped, once again in the conniving hands of her stepfather. As much as she wants to fight, and rebel ag
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo ab0056d7c96a760ece162dab9fdf0d_zps5ncqusmk.gif

photo 3e4f4578a82406896ceb018fc2da50_zpsfu3lbmtu.gif“I may not be a princess and Nox may not be Prince Charming, but the clock had struck midnight. My time had run out.”

Bold. Captivating. Consuming. Addictive. Aleatha Romig has seductively written by far one of my favorite installments of the Infidelity Series with Entrapment. This title is so fitting in a sense that Romig has entrapped her readers to be bewitched with her poetic and visceral prose.

#Entrapment (1)

While Charli wants to be with Nox, she ca
Dawn
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow there is so much going on between Charli & Nox don't even get me started on Bryce & Alton pure evil !! well worth reading
& this ends on a massive cliff hanger ...and the final part not out till Jan gutted !!!

Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Aleatha Romig Fans, Romance
5 Just Breathe Stars
* * * * *
Ok, the title of the review says it all...
The Baddies are even more bad then before...

Our Heroine, Charli/Alex sacrifices, fights, loves and powers through...
The Hero, Nox... he knows what he wants... and will do anything necessary to get it...
Even play by Charli's Stubborn Rules...

Insight to all the questionable behavior of the Mother...
New Adversaries and Surprising Allies
And a Cliffhanger to make you want to throw your Kindle...

Aleatha Romig, you have led us thro
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

OMG did she just do that? She did. She did "that" and now I am officially dead!!! Why and mid sentence too... Seriously????? Just when I thought Aleatha Romig's "Infidelity" series couldn't get any better, she goes and takes Alex and Nox's story to a whole new level, a level I couldn't have ever imagined, a level that left my heart in my mouth, my nerves in a constant state of melt down a
Tia Louise
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced, nail-biting brilliance!

You might think by Book #4 this series would be running out of steam... And you would be WRONG! Entrapment, the fourth installment in Romig's 5-book "Infidelity" series, is perhaps the MOST nail-biting yet!

The story flows seamlessly from Charli/Alex's POV, "entrapped" in her family's Savannah estate by legal obligations and fear for her mother's life, to Nox's, her dark prince, seething and determined to get her free. Or kill her captors. Or both... (LOL! #NoxF
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“The good people would win and the bad ones would lose.
That was how fantasies worked.
This wasn’t a fantasy or a fairytale.
This was Montague, I knew too well that the bad would win. They always did.”
- Alexandria

* * *
“I’d told Charli once that life wasn’t a fairytale and I wasn’t Prince Charming, but in my wishes, I imagined storming the castle and freeing the princess. That’s what she was to me: my princess.”
- Nox

* * *
“Stay strong, princess. I’ll get you back… this bad man needs you. You’re my go
Shayna
What an EXPLOSIVE read...a complete thrill ride for sure! I was on the edge of my seat, biting my nails, with my head spinning and my nerves completely shot! Only you, Aleatha Romig, could drive me THIS crazy and make me love you that much more for it!

I don't eve know how to review this book! I can't give ANYTHING away! You know how hard that is going to be? Well, I will just keep praising this book and this series because Aleatha Romig is one of those authors that just DESERVES IT! She is an IN
Ann
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOLY F*CKING SHIT! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
THAT ENDING, I know i just said it but holy shit! I wanted to punch Alton in the throat before, now i will happily castrate both him and Bryce. No sedation, just restrain their crazy asses down and SLOWLY remove their balls with a dull, rusty butter knife. Even that doesn't sound like enough but it's a good start!
If you haven't started this AMAZE-BALLS series, Infidelity first, get on that, like yesterday!
This series is sooo addictive! Each book is fantasti
Janie
3.5 stars. This one was not nearly as good as the others. Charli/Alex and Nox are separated pretty much the entire book. It was entertaining with twists, turns and all around madness but I needed something more. Alex continues to make stupid decisions in this one. She tries to be TOO independent instead of taking help that she needs. And honestly it’s annoying as hell. Poor Nox. I feel bad for him throughout this book.
Elena
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Честно казано това беше най-слабата от четирите книги в поредицата. Действието се развиваше много бавно и мудно, а главната на моменти ми беше изключително глупава - нещо, което в предходните три книги не се забелязваше изобщо - там беше много решителна и умна и много повече ми харесваше. ОБАЧЕЕЕЕЕЕ Алита Ромиг има уникалния талант да заплита, оплита, и още повече да заплита истории, умее да създава такова напрежение, че чак косата да ти побелее. С всяка следваща глава напрежението растеше все п ...more
Karen
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow.. great ending. Looking forward to the final episode.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ms Romig, you owe me a Kindle , cause I threw mine to the wall !!!
This is the BEST book in this series. The secrets are building up! the story racing ! my pulse pounding ! heart racing ! Blood gushing!
I'll die of heart attack before I can wring Bryce and Alton's neck, I think.
Can you believe it, Alexandria is back at Montague Manor!!! *gasp* and Bryce''s social perfect boyfriend mask is falling away , one scale at a time and his snake personality is being revealed. He is actually more dangerous
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I'm addicted to this series! You know when a book is good when you finally come up for air at 86% & you don't want it to end. This book and this series is incredible. Consequences fans this is the Aleatha fix you have been waiting for! Entrapment will release on 9/13.

Updated:

Title: Entrapment (Book #4 Infidelity Series)
Author: Aleatha Romig
Release Date: September 13, 2016

If you have read the first three books there isn’t a chance in hell you are not reading Entrapment. Once again I
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
More of the same—and it is awesome!

“Now that I’d willingly entered Alton’s trap, survival was the key.”

This is the fourth in a five story series, and the emotional thermometer has overflowed once again! This series has it all—love, family (oh, the family), secrets and lies, suspense, and tension of all delicious kinds. And whatever came before only becomes more intense as each chapter turns to the next. It is not so much a roller coaster ride as a bus careening steadily, mostly, from one truth t
Steph's Romance Book Talk
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

There is so much to say but so much I can't say about this book!! All I will say is this book is absolutely AMAZING!!! The twists and turns continue and the ending makes you want to have a time machine to speed up time to January 2017!! I can't wait to see how it all ends with Fidelity.

Provided an ARC for honest review.

This specific video review: https://youtu.be/wg39x8rWNmM

Actual rating: 3.5 stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This GIF is my GPOY for this series. Bye.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Entrapment (Infidelity #4) by Aleatha Romig
4.5 stars!!!

“My Charli was the most beautiful blue dot in the world.”

Entrapment is the penultimate book in the totally thrilling Infidelity series and Aleatha Romig doesn’t let up on this rollercoaster ride. It seems we are going around again!! After the jaw dropping ending to Deception, Entrapment begins where we were left hanging.

Charli is once again in the hands of her evil step father, Alton and Bryce, the man that she is expected to marry, two
  • Booted (Trails of Sin, #3)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Dollars (Dollar, #2)
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation
  • Tender Fury
  • Echo (Black Lotus, #2)
  • Statistic (Statistic, #1)
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)
  • Dirty Promises (Dirty Angels, #3)
  • Wrapped in Shadows
  • Obsidian Mask (Lion Security, #2)
  • Night Wind's Woman (Santa Fe Trilogy, #1)
  • Nightshade (Redemption, #3)
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and s ...more

Infidelity (5 books)
  • Betrayal (Infidelity, #1)
  • Cunning (Infidelity, #2)
  • Deception (Infidelity, #3)
  • Fidelity (Infidelity, #5)
“Щях да я освободя и после щях да прекарам остатъка от живота си в опити да изкупя вината за начина, по който се бях държал. Никога повече нямаше да се чувства като в капан.” 8 likes