Start by marking “Finding Abbey Road (Exile #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding Abbey Road (Exile #3)

Finding Abbey Road (Exile #3)

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  73 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Catherine Summer Carlson has hit rock bottom. On the brink of a record deal, her band Dangerheart is in disarray. One member has gone rogue, and another is missing and wanted by the police. On top of that, Summer’s parents are pressuring her to choose a future that doesn’t include the music world she loves so much. She’s torn between wanting to stay with Dangerheart and he ...more
Published August 2nd 2016 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about Finding Abbey Road, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Abbey Road

Stacee
After the ending of book 2, I was quite eager to see how it all ended.

Summer has definitely grown through the series. I struggled with her in the beginning. In this book, she's has definitely recognized that she needs to wear her manager hat a bit less. I didn't do a reread, so I couldn't remember a lot of the background with the label and management people. There was enough for me to get by on and really I just wanted more Caleb time.

Plot wise, it wasn't the epic finale it was expecting. It was
Daphne M.
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. The other two books have been so good that i couldn't wait to read this one. (view spoiler) Overall, I would've liked if Matt was in this book more, but I get why he wasn't. (view spoiler) ...more
Jillian Heise
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: yr-2016-reads
A totally engaging and satisfying ending to the saga of Summer & Dragonheart. This is a series I have no hesitation recommending to teens, especially ones who love music or are in the stage of figuring out what they want to do in their lives.
Nora Jordan
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
A satisfying ending to a great story of music, fulfilling dreams, and finding a future. Although everything isn't wrapped up into a tidy, little package, the ending is far more authentic with the way the trilogy is completed. Makes me want to listen to more Floyd and Beatles!
Arianna M
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
What an ending to a great series! (view spoiler) ...more
Dazz Ross
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kevin Emerson is getting a standing ovation from me. Because the last book of the Exile trilogy really hit the mark for me.

Seriously, DAYUM! Almost everything was really good, and the problems in the last 2 books managed to decrease. For example, the romance feels much more genuine this time around, and is put on the back-burner for most of the book so that we can focus on the mystery at hand. That way, it doesn't feel as out of place and somewhat meh it can be.

Also, I feel like the characters
Julie
Oct 29, 2015 rated it liked it
what a fast read and a great end to the series. No real chapter breaks but time changes and different locations. I enjoyed this ending to the Dangerheart & the romance. I loved Val :) I could reveal more but overall I enjoyed this book.
Robert
Jul 07, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a good teen read, kids set out to find their musician dad who supposedly died years ago.
Billie
Oct 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Catherine has bottomed out in music and her band is in trouble. She is looking for a way to get to London and a solution to the dreams she has. If you like mystery and music you might like this third book in the Exile series. I received a copy of the book through Goodreads Giveaways for an honest review.
Ashley
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought that this book was great and encourage that other people read the book.
TS
Feb 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
This shouldn't have been a trilogy. The author should have just added some more pages to the first book and left it as a stand-alone. The first book was good, the second book started to get boring, and the third was dragging. All the plot and writing and character development flaws and annoyances that I neglected to pay attention to in the first novel kept resurfacing in the later ones which consequentially turned my reading experience frustrating.
Trista
This was the quickest read of all three books in the series. It also ended up being my least favourite of the three. There was a lot less focus on the band as a whole and on their story together and a lot more attention put on Summer and Caleb, their relationship, and the mystery of the hidden songs. I enjoyed the series more when the focus was more on the band and the mystery of Caleb's father and his hidden songs were in the background.

Summer was a character I had a hard time connecting with t
Baillie
Feb 07, 2017 rated it liked it
I waited forever for this final book and it was a little disappointing. Did I expect everything to have a perfect ending complete with a pretty little bow? No. But I was expecting more. I felt that all the events leading up to the end were so engaging, and the end itself was a little bleh. I just think that with the different characters and everything that happened in the beginning of the series, Emerson could have done more with the ending.
Read InAGarden
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
In this fast paced conclusion to the Exile series, Summer and Caleb continue on their quest to locate Caleb's long thought dead father. The clues take them to London and down even more rabbit holes. There isn't much Dragonheart action and the book feels more like a coda to the series than a full fledged novel.
April
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Straight up, this series is kind of awesome if you like contemporary books where music and bands and secrets play a strong role. Read my full review here
Roseanne LoGuirato
A great end to a lovely trilogy. This series will stay with me always.
Kristin
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy even though it lacked some of the surprising mystery and intese emotion of the first two books.
Louisa
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved reading this book! It was a great ending to the series, and I enjoyed it so much after Encore to an Empty Room's cliffhanger ending!
Kelly Sierra
Jan 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, arc
A great conclusion to a fun series.
Mindy
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Red Velvet Crush
  • Pushing Perfect
  • Allegedly
  • The Invisible (Brokenhearted, #2)
  • What the Dead Want
  • Pretty Sly (Pretty Crooked, #2)
  • Incriminated (Emancipated, #2)
  • Unforgivable (Invincible, #2)
  • The Capture (The Prey, #2)
  • The Fall of Butterflies
  • Even if the Sky Falls
  • Shade Me (Nikki Kill, #1)
  • The Pretty App (App, #2)
  • The Female of the Species
  • Behold the Bones (Beware the Wild, #2)
  • Spindle Fire (Spindle Fire #1)
  • This Is My Brain on Boys
  • Trust Me (Find Me, #3)
Author of sixteen novels for children and young adults, most recently LAST DAY ON MARS, BREAKOUT, and the ATLANTEANS series. His books have been published in ten different countries. Formerly a science teacher and a creative writing teacher, Kevin is also a singer and drummer. He has won a spelling bee, lost a beauty pageant, and once appeared in a Swedish TV commercial.
More about Kevin Emerson

Exile (3 books)
  • Exile (Exile, #1)
  • Encore to an Empty Room (Exile, #2)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Loved (House of Night Other World #1)
    $11.00 $0.99
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)