Start by marking “With Visions of Red (With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #1-3)” as Want to Read:
With Visions of Red (With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #1-3)

With Visions of Red

(With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #1-3)

With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds Boxed Set
ebook
Published November 4th 2015

To ask other readers questions about With Visions of Red, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With Visions of Red

Start your review of With Visions of Red (With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #1-3)
Bree Lauren
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, on-kindle
Excuse me while I pass out from the intensity of this series.

I didn’t know what to expect from Trisha Wolfe after reading the Born, Darkly Duet. I also didn’t think her books could get much more intense than those two, but I was wrong.

Somehow With Visions of Red surpassed Born Darkly in intensity despite the fact that Born Darkly is … essentially … a serial killer romance. (New trope? Gimme, gimme.)

I discovered a few things about myself after reading these Trisha Wolfe, the most d
Tanya
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keeper
The first book was great. The second book was spectacular. The third was absolutely awesome!

For me, this series was a 12+ star read. As I said in my previous review of book 1. Trisha Wolfe is a badass. I've added her backlist to my TBR.
Amy
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Broken Bonds -- With Visions of Red Box Set
Trisha Wolfe

Sadie Bonds was tortured for days at the age of sixteen. Pain, blood and the minds of monsters consumes Sadie now. She needs to get inside the heads of psychopaths and find out what makes them tick. Sadie is dark, twisted and desperately tries to free her mind but it seems she is always going to be bound to the dark within her; her past. Colton Reed is ready to rid Sadie of her demons. He can help her forget
Iza
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While reading this novel, I was wavering between a 4 and a 5 rating. But when I finished it, I realized that it had been a compelling read that I just *had* to finish before I was able to do anything else, so : 5 it is.

My reservations :

(I couldn't call this part "what I didn't like" because it's not really the case) :
- First, all those who know me know that BDSM isn't my cup of tea and there is BDSM in this book, but I've read a lot worse than what was in it.
Kathryn
Review of the complete series; 3 books and the epilogue, Forever Bound

Sadie Bonds, is a profiler for the Arlington, VA police department. She is all kinds of messed up due to being kidnapped, raped, and tortured by a serial killer when she was 16. Colton Reed is a rope bondage (shibari) expert who works in his brothers fetish club, The Lair. Sadie visits The Lair to vicariously experience the euphoria and release that the subs of the bondage rigger experience. The Lair is where Sadie
Kayla
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Erotically Dark!! This was my first book by Trisha Wolfe and I must say I'm fully impressed! This book was dark and twisted but you couldn't help but buckle up for the ride. It keeps your suspicion and mind guessing from the first page! Bravo to some of the best plot twists I have read!! This was as well my first erotic thriller romance and most definitely won't be my last! Trisha Wolfe's creation of saddie was nothing short of perfect. Her characters are well developed and strong female leads a ...more
Carissa
Part 1:
5 stars

Wow, I highly recommend this thriller, listening to the killer on audiobook is creepy. I can't wait till more secrets are revealed.

Part 2:
5 stars

Wow, I'm loving this series. Trisha does an amazing job describing the ropes scenes. I can't wait for the finale.

Part 3:
5 stars

Wow, this is an ending I didn't see coming. This was soooo good and I can't wait to read Avery's story.
Take Me Away To A Great Read
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Worth getting this and reading the extra Epilogue that is exclusive to the box set! I really loved this series it is full of suspense, steam, and conflict. If you are looking for an erotic story with a great suspenseful-mystery this is it.
Ronald Kramer
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-15
Great 'sequel's to Born Darkly, Madly.

I am loving this author. She is definitely my new favorite.

This book has it all. Whatever you may desire out of a 'psychological' thriller, it is in this book.

.I read to escape the real world so to speak. I look for entertainment. This one has volumes of it.

Did I mention this book has it all??

Full 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, whatever your rating scale may be, this one gets the total.

As you can guess from my review, on to her
Denise
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading anything by Trisha Wolfe and to sum up this series in one word...AMAZING! I am picky when it comes to romantic suspense. I've read a few and most leave me feeling, Meh....this one blew me away. I felt like I was reading the script for an episode of Criminal Minds (love that show!). The story line kept me on the edge of my seat with all of the twists and turns. Trying to figure out who the UNSUB was throughout the series was driving me crazy. Just when I thought I f ...more
Debbie
I read the books in this series separately and had to experience the torture of the wait in between each release!! Worst torture of my life! Now readers are lucky enough to enjoy the entire series without the wait. This edge of your seat, sexy thriller is a must read for anyone who likes their reads dark and intense! Here are some excerpts from my reviews on each book.

Book One: 5 beautiful, dark and intense Stars!!! I was expecting dark. I was expecting intense. I was expecting evil.
Karen
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-ten-author
Red

"Truth is the most brutal punishment. It forces us to learn who we are."

This complete serial features Sadie Bonds, a behavioral analyst for the State of Virginia, introduced in the Darkly, Madly duet. Kidnapped, held prisoner, and tortured as a teenager, she now works to find the hunters before they capture their prey. To fight off her own demons, she goes to the Voyeur Room at The Lair, where she meets Colton Reed, a Shibari roper who offers to help her. But someone has bee
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book #1
FOUR Stars
This was a spunky quick read that was not only erotic but thrilling. It was action packed with detectives, profilers and medical examiners! Did I mention bondage oh and a serial killer? I'm not sure it gets any more exciting? This is a quick read that keeps you guessing until the very end.

Book #2
FOUR Stars
This page turner picks up right where With Visions of Red (Broken Bonds #1) leaves off. The Lair, the UNSUB and the murders keep you guessin
buzy_reading
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
An erotic thriller with clever twists and turns. I love how Trisha incorporated rope play into this investigation. This was a well thought out story. The research that went into the sex fantasy play scenes were appreciated.
This was the first series I read by Trisha, but not my last. She has a writing style that I get absorbed in.
Krystal
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely magnificent

I loved this story, from the start all the way to the end. I loved Colton's *secret* and the twist at the end of the story. Sadie was his perfect wrap and cant wait to read the next story.
Megan
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've read all three books back to back so I'm fuzzy on where one ends and where the other starts. My rating will be the same for all three of them.

I loved the storyline, the following of the case, the characters and their development.
There were a few things that didn't make sense to me but it turns out got my answers at the end of the third book.

I definitely enjoyed it, I am rating it 4 stars instead of one because of the sex without condom. While it is not explicit
Kathleen R.
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Overall Stars: 5 STARS

BDSM
Thriller

One woman has gone through so much in her childhood will relive it during her profiling when the murderer unravels all her secrets

Book One: Criminal profiler Sadie Bonds knows blood. Her affair with the gruesome, dark world of killers began long before she started applying her analytical skills to investigate gory crime scenes. She gets inside the killers' heads, breaks them down, relates to them on an arcane level
Melanie
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Overwhelmed

I’ve been looking for a change in my dark reads and was down to a shift in book selections. Going out tonight n a limb I selected this one. Thank my lucky stars! This had darkness, highlighted by BDSM but also by bad behaviors. Such a good series, you’ll need to invest in all three books for the full affect. Totally worth it!
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐

An amazing read - really well written. The characters were likeable (and believable) and the BDSM scenes were very steamy! The story line was really good, I found this an absolute page turner and couldn't read it quickly enough. This was much more than a load of sex/BDSM encounters linked together by a weak plot.
Svitlana
Absolutely awesome! I was totally blown away by the ending.
Naomi
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review and more can be found @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

BOOK ONE

I LOVED every moment of reading this book. Trisha Wolfe has developed this captivating world that I lost myself in. The characters are twisted in their own ways, they are still withholding so much from each other and from the reader as well. I met a lot of secondary characters, and I have no clue on whether or not they can be trusted! I have so many theories and questions that I need answers too! I WANT THE NEXT BOOK!!

BOOK TWO
/>BOOK
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

You know that feeling you get when you are completely pulled into a book and are left utterly speechless when it's over? When you keep trying to turn the page even though you know it's the end? That's exactly how I felt after reading With Visions of Red.
Sadie Bonds is a behavioral analyst with the ACPD. Her recent case has hit a little close to home, dredging up memories and feelings from past horrors. She uses The Lair as an escape, a way to keep herself in check.
Colton Reed, Shibari expert a
Brittany
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-reviewed
I really liked this book. To be honest, I was a little unsure at first, but at 13% into the story I was HOOKED! I love the plot and the twists along the way. The characters were very interesting - a little twisted, but I think that's the point. I enjoyed reading from multiple perspectives - I loved reading from the UNSUB's POV in Book 3. The descriptive imagery really helps the reader imagine the crime scenes, unsure whether this is a good thing or not, but I appreciated it. I was very happy to ...more
MJ Symmonds
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Boy am I ever glad I didn't have to wait in between books to read this complete series. I enjoyed this series so very much. It had hot, steamy BDSM, mystery, murder & romance. What more could you ask for.
Sadie is still haunted by a very grisly past but vows to never be a victim again. While profiling a murderer turned serial killer it becomes quite obvious that he has a link to Sadie and will taunt her & put those she loves in grave danger.
Colton is a Shibari expert at the Lair an excl
Shannon
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
While the first book in this wonderful trilogy was a bit slower than I expected, the story is overly engaging and picked up significantly in books two and three. Sadie, our heroine in this fine tale, is broken, but holding it together well enough to be an effective criminal profiler, despite her past. With twists and turns that are sometimes expected, sometimes shocking, we are led through the investigation that reveals not only the perpetrator of multiple, horrific homicides, but also Sadie and ...more
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
Dark. Twisted. Deceptively demanding. This series will hold you to the pages and fight for your attention. Just as the Unsub fights for the attention of Sadie. He's greedy. He wants all of her. You just don't know why until the end. I was furiously reading to demand to know who the Unsub was. I had my guesses but I was never right.

I absolutely adore when an author takes me on a ride and I can't figure out the ending. Or the beginning. What happened to make Sadie how she is? Why does
Jennifer Lessard
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This has been a very hard review for me to write. Mostly because it has taken me so long to sort out my feelings about this series of books. It is not a series for everyone, that's for sure. It's dark, it's gruesome and it's a mindf@ck! I have to say that even though the books in this series are only like 150 pages, I found that it took me longer than usual to read them because on many occasions I would have to backtrack and re-read parts to ensure I read it right. Hence, the reason I called it ...more
Diane
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: will-re-read
If you haven't read this series you need to...NOW! It has everything, romance, suspense and Colton Reed ! I had this on my wish list to read and was thrilled when they bundled it and sold it together. This story was so good I read all three books in two days. I was drawn in right from the start, it was full of surprises and kept me guessing constantly about who the UNSUB could be...I never could have guessed and was very happy the way everything turned out. This was my first read by Trisha Wolfe ...more
Raven
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Real Rating: 2.5 Stars

I was really excited about this series because I LOVE dark, gritty stories and mysteries and I thought With Visions of Red would be that kind of story. Unfortunately, it fell short for me. I only kept reading because I had bought the entire series (it was $0.99) and I always finish what I start. To be clear, the plotline wasn't bad neither was the writing. It just didn't live up to the kind of story I thought it would be and I really think more could've been don
Katerina
It was interesting, but nothing special. I found all the blah-blah-self-psychoanalysis-blah blah stuff to be really dragging on and on and on. It took me a while to finish the trilogy. Only reason I picked it up at the first place was the cover of the first book. I'm still hoping to find non-broken people enjoying shibari and bdsm in general, not because of some old trauma but because they fancy it. Even (or Especially - pick your word) in Fiction they are very hard to come by.

• Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)
  • Stalk Her
  • Real Ugly (Hard Rock Roots, #1)
  • Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)
  • What a Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3)
  • Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin, #0.1)
  • About a Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2)
  • To Challenge A Dragon (Dragon Kin, #1)
  • Daddy Me
  • Take Two (Jilted Bride, #1)
  • Mid-Life Love: Full Series (Mid-Life Love, #1-2)
  • Hers to Command (Verdantia, #1)
  • Dead Serious (Hard Rock Roots, #6)
  • Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots, #2)
  • Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots, #5)
  • Simply Voracious (House of Pleasure #8)
  • A Passion Most Pure (The Daughters of Boston, #1)
  • The Queen's Consorts

Visit My Facebook Page

Visit My Facebook Readers Group: The Lair

Visit My Website

bit.ly/1rXTKI7

USA Today bestselling romantic thriller author. From an early age, Trisha Wolfe dreamed up fictional worlds and characters and was accused of talking to herself. Today, she lives in South Carolina with her family and writes full time, using her fictional worlds as an excuse to continue talking to herself.

With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds (3 books)
  • With Visions of Red (With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #1)
  • With Visions of Red (With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #2)
  • With Visions of Red (With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds #3)