Start by marking “The Starlight Hill Series (Starlight Hill #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Starlight Hill Series (Starlight Hill #1-3)

The Starlight Hill Series

(Starlight Hill #1-3)

Voted what to Read After Gilmore Girls!

Starlight Hill, California ... where love is ... uncorked

All of Me

What would you do for a second chance with your first love?

Welcome to wine country and the small town of Starlight Hill, California, where the wine flows freely and so does the gossip.
The town has never quite forgiven Ivey Lancaster for leaving their favorite son, Dr.
Published October 16th 2015 by Heatherly Bell Books

To ask other readers questions about The Starlight Hill Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Starlight Hill Series

~Mindy Lynn~
Kindle Freebie on Amazon 6/29/17
Debra
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Starlight Hill Anthology 1-3

Though each story is a stand alone, they interconnect with repeating characters. The town of Starlight has seven books in the series. But the first three are here.in the first story was about A woman and man who broke up when he to school to be A doctor. She came back as A midwife. The town takes sides on the dueling couple. What happens when her past comes to light and he is deviated?
The second story is about a retired, due to injuries, baseball player buys a vi
Francie J
Jan 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
Don't Bother

This book came in a 3-pack of Ms Bell's books, so all I spent was my time. I slugged my way through the first book (yes, it felt like a fight, & I don't know why I did it), but didn't bother with the other two. The characters are sketchy, the plot boring, and everything is entirely predictable -- yes, I know romance stories, by their very natures, are somewhat metric, but not to the point of knowing what the next sentence will be. Actually, I think the one star is a gift!
Sara
Jan 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I got the 3-book pack that includes the first 3 books of this series. I enjoyed the first two. They are cute romances, with an interesting sub-plot (midwives in hospitals, starting a winery), there is some will they/won't they drama and side characters I enjoy seeing. The third book doesn't have an interesting side plot and the will they/won't they is over the top. I am somewhat curious about characters in the follow ups... But I have about 700 other books to read first.
Leigh Weilandich costello
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

I enjoyed this series set in Napa, one of my dream destinations. The romance of the storties was good. The only drawback for me was the incorrect usage of cliches. I almost stopped reading this book because of that. Overall, a light read that left me with warm, fuzzy feelings.
Pam Pettigrew whorwell
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving This Series

Love the way Heather brings her books and characters to life. I also like the idea of becoming friends with the characters I am reading about. Loving this series. Characters are relatable with everyday real life problems and obstructions to happily ever after.
J S Boyd
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok for a free series.

I do wonder if the author proof read this series or whether she left it to others. Spelling errors, repetarive and confusing the characters names and using the wrong ones. I can see why these were free. I liked the characters though.
Bette Lentz
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cozy, sweet romances

Enjoy the vineyards and the small town vibe woven throughout the three books. The families and friends make the stories believable and interesting. Loved each couple and their journey to each other.
Bettina Bull
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great read

Love these characters! Small town but lots of incredible people, would love to find a real place like this. All characters have some flaws but nothing you can't get past. Need to get book 4 soon.
Catherine Geist
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great reads

All three of this books were awesome. The stories were great & well written.It would be hard to pick better than the other.I would recommend these to anyone.I will reading more of this author's books.
Dorothy Mills
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Dumb

Poorly written, goes on and on, repeating the story lines. I couldn't finish any of the three books, just skimmed to the end.
Cherie Maggi
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series

Great love stories. Enjoyed the real life issues that came up and I’m ready to move to Starlight Hill and be part of a great town.
Kelly
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it
enjoyed the first two books but the third book I got bored
Maral
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Good stories

Liked the stories, relatable characters, funny. BUT too too many grammar mistakes. Frustrating in that way. It took away from enjoying the books.
Marjorie
May 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Nada

Nothing to judge.....only part of the story s there! Nothing to write about sorry guess we both missed out. Bye
Elaine Donadio
Sep 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
Did not finish. The style of writing and story line are not for me.
Carol Nemecek
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three good stories

Each of these love stories is worth reading on it's own. Having them all together makes the reading even better.
Ann Faw
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice romance set with each having a HEA.
Jan Mcleod
May 22, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a three book series, with probably more to come. It was a good read, though predictable, but not a page turner.
Roxanne
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Skimmed about 90%

The storyline caught my attention but I pretty much skimmed the entire first story. I'm not sure if I'll continue and read the last two books in this series.
Jacqueline Walsh
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love a series

Enjoyed reading about the family, love how all the characters interconnect. Can't wait to find out what happens to Scott.
Barbara Lynn Coulson
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Starlight Hill

It kept me reverted from start to finish. The characters were more real than any I read about. There are more stories in the town to tell.
Debbi
Aug 03, 2018 rated it liked it
A plot runs through it.

Three stories, plus novella, all include a wedding to the perfect male, the one she can't have, the one who can read her mind when it comes to sex
Kim
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super light summer reads

Just how I like my summer reading, light, fun, and happily ever after with some personal growth and angst thrown in.
Jacqueline Driggers
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a deliciously fun box set that I thoroughly enjoyed. You get not 1 book, but 3 romance books. They're all three awesome, and not a clunker in the bunch. It truly is a 5 star set, and every book in the set is 5 stars. There's a wonderful cast of characters in each book that makes each one special.
Suzie Jo Glass
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Out of the ball park and into the vineyard

This has been the best series. In book one there is Dr. Jeff and midwife couple who had been together since high school and when she finds herself pregnant makes up an internet boyfriend and leaves. Five years latter she returns home to take care of her aunt and Jeff is there and finds out about the baby.
Then in book two we have another second chance for lost love Billy is a washed up base ballplayer so he buys the vineyard that Brook wanted then hires h
Virginia Petrelis
Jan 06, 2018
Mary Anne
May 13, 2017
  • Emerald Springs Legacy: The Complete Collection
  • Angels with Attitudes (Angels with Attitude, #1-3)
  • Finding Love (The Outsider #1.5-3)
  • Sweet Aloha Series Boxed Set: Books 1 - 3
  • Love Me, Cowboy: The Copper Mountain Rodeo Anthology (Copper Mountain Rodeo, #1-4)
  • Destiny Bay Boxed Set Vol. 2 (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #4-6)
  • The Damaged Heroes Collection [Box Set #1: The Damaged Heroes Collection]
  • Three Rivers Ranch Complete Collection
  • Second Chances: The Complete Series
  • If I Never Knew You (If I Never Knew You, #1-3)
  • ClickandWed.com Boxset, Books 1 - 3 (ClickAndWed.com #1-3)
  • Love Quakes Boxed Set (Love Quakes, #1-4)
  • Eternity - Bundle 4 (Vampire Assassin League)
  • Desert Rogues Part 2
  • Fall Into Romance: A Boxed Set of 10 Heartwarming, Sweet Novellas
  • The Walsh Collection: Books 1 & 2 (The Walshes, #1-2)
  • Boxed Set: The Ink Series Volume 1-5
  • Wyoming Wildflowers Trilogy Boxed Set

Starlight Hill (6 books)
  • All of Me (Starlight Hill, #1)
  • Somebody Like You (Starlight Hill, #2)
  • Until There Was You (Starlight Hill, #3)
  • Unforgettable You (Starlight Hill, #4)
  • Forever with You (Starlight Hill, #5)
  • Starlight Hill #1-8
“Genevieve’s “I Love You” Birthday Cake 2 ¾ cups sifted cake flour (unbleached) 4 tsps. baking powder ¾ tsp. salt 4 egg whites (organic) 1 ½ cups white sugar ¾ cup butter (do NOT substitute) 1 cup milk (organic) 1 tsp. PURE vanilla extract 1 tsp. almond extract Measure sifted cake flour, baking powder, and salt; sift together three times. In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add ½ cup of sugar gradually, and continue beating only until meringue will hold up in soft peaks. In a separate bowl, beat butter until smooth. Gradually add remaining 1 cup of sugar, and cream together until light and fluffy. Add sifted ingredients alternately with milk a small amount at a time, beating each addition until smooth. Mix in flavorings. Add meringue, and mix thoroughly into batter. Spread batter in a 15x10x1 inch pan which has been lined on the bottom with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool cake in pan 10 minutes, then remove from pan and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. You can also bake this cake in two 9 inch round pans for 30 to 35 minutes, or in three 8 inch round pans for 25 to 30 minutes.” 0 likes
“protective brother and friend. Maybe” 0 likes