Start by marking “Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)” as Want to Read:
Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)

Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen #5)

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  5,002 Ratings  ·  788 Reviews
EVEN THE BROKEN, THROUGH LOVE, CAN FIND GRACE...

Secrets never stay hidden.

The burden of guilt never lifts from the heart.

Born and raised in The Order of David, Sister Phebe knows nothing but cult life. Head of the Sacred Sisters of New Zion, Phebe was groomed from childhood for one purpose: to seduce. Prized as a harlot, as a New Zion whore, Phebe is taken from the doomed
Published April 18th 2017 (first published April 16th 2017)

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. MaasThe Hate U Give by Angie ThomasA Conjuring of Light by V.E. SchwabCaraval by Stephanie GarberLord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
Best Books of 2017
1,374 books — 2,229 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeNine Minutes by Beth Flynn
MC Romance
546 books — 1,116 voters

More lists with this book...

Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
***Happy Release Day!***

5++++ Gazillion Stars

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

description

The is the BEST fucking Hangmen book to date in my opinion, people, I shit you not.

description

Seriously, I can't WAIT for all you ladies to get your hands on this thing.

All I can say is, Tillie Cole is one talented bitch.

And yes, I can call her "bitch."

Because that's, like, a compliment in Hangmen-Land, after all.

description

Now, Tillie has been very clear that she doesn't want ANY spoilers in any of the ARC reviews.

Such is her right and I shall ab
Christy
5 stars!!!

photo 20CCE3DF-1C8E-4F43-80A6-110968EF6545_zpstzya27k6.jpg
Even the broken, through love, can find grace.

Damnable Grace blew me away. I love the entire Hangman series. These books are unlike any other MC books out there. I’m going to try to keep this one short, sweet, and spoiler free- because the impact it will have on you reading it will be huge. This story is emotional, moving, and brutal at times. Yes, it’s truly brutal. In a lot of ways, it’s the darkest of the Hangman books.

AK is part of the Psycho Trio, and you really get to see mor
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wow, this was one crazy assed ride. Damnable Grace: A Chilling fucked up romantic suspense by Tillie Cole is the fifth book in the Hades Hangmen Trilogy.
Meet Ak and Phebe. Both are broken lost souls, both have demons to fight and lay to rest.
And so it begins.

Warning: “Dark Contemporary Romance. Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, disturbingly sensitive and taboo subjects, offensive language and very mature topics. Recommended for age 18 and over.”

This review is going to be a
*****5++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

In the comfort of his safe embrace, I let sleep pull me under. And for the first time in my life, I lay in bed with a man and just slept.
My body protected in his arms…
…and perhaps my soul too.

photo IMG_2768_zpsfcmojven.jpg

PHENOMENAL!!!

I truly believe that Tillie Cole does not have it in her to write a mediocre story and I am beyond grateful for that fact. I devour everything she writes and the Hades Hangmen is by far the most creative and best MC series out there.
Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful)
TOP 5 REASONS Damnable Grace DESERVES A STANDING O!

description

Tillie Cole is back! Gone is the Telenovela craziness of the last Hades Hangmen book. With Damnable Grace, Cole once again proves she’s no lazy storyteller. If that alone isn’t a reason to stand up and cheer, here are 5 more:

#5. TRUE GRINDHOUSE GRIT: A Tale Of Desire! Salvation! Revenge!

The fifth book in the The Hades Hangmen series may not be an homage to the classic Grindhouse films of the 1970s, but it sure feels like one. With it’s tragic ch
Elizabeth
"In the comfort of his safe embrace, I let sleep pull me under. My body protected in his arms...and perhaps my soul too."
description

Damnable Grace is the fifth book in the Hades Hangmen Series. The Hades are an MC and band of brothers that are rough, raw, and loyal to each other and their women. Each Hangmen is unique, and their journey to love is paved with strife and affliction. The perseverance of the club continues to drive these men to protect the innocent and persecute the guilty.

"I think we were
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 A devil’s man with the angel eyes Stars

Spoilers, Spoilers, and more spoilers....don't read if you don't wanna know

photo ghmfhj_zpswdttrszb.gif

“You would not kill me. I deserved to die, but you would not kill me . . . because you had kind eyes. A devil’s man with angel eyes.”-Phebe

Tillie Cole did it again. I am in awe of what an amazing writer she is. She is a fucking genius. HOLY FUCK........ My feels! This book took me on one hell of a ride. I was all over the place with my emotions. From happy, sad, angry to straig
Maddie
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: made-me-cry, just-sad

*****NOT FOR UNDER 18*****

Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, disturbingly sensitive and taboo subjects, offensive language and very mature topics, blood!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF BLOOD!!!!

→ triggers for SOME sensitive readers!!

I am not going to spin you a nice fairy-tale review how this story is all sunshine and roses, how the heroes are good men, this book is SICK all in CAPITALS, BUT it is GOOD, and ADDICTIVE - ALSO IN CAPITALS!!!!!!

→ I AM still giving this book a 4 stars!~

Let me exp
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
4.5 STARS

Before I begin, let me point out a couple of things:

#1 DO NOT read this book if you’re faint-hearted.

It’s so full of triggers that I can’t even decide where to begin.

(view spoiler)

Then again if you’re planning to read it, you probably know what to expect seeing as it's the fifth book in the series and you’ve probably r
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Devil With Angel Eye's, Stars

photo yeah_zpsrhokvdlz.gif

LOVED IT!!!!!

Nothing I will say in this review will make much sense as I am still coming down from the emotional ride this book took me on.

I wanted a dark read and I sure got what I wanted with this one. I think Phebe broke my heart most out of all the leading females in this series. After knowing parts of her story from earlier books I knew it was going to be sad but shit this just tore my heart out. Phebe had every reason to find solace in any substance she coul
Candace
Like all of the 'Hades Hangmen' books, 'Damnable Grace' is one that will rip your heart out. This series definitely tackles some offensive and upsetting content. It is not a series that will appeal to many readers because of the tough subject matter.

If you're like me, and love dark books that push your limits and make you cringe, then 'Damnable Grace' is a great one. The fifth book in the series, it centers on Phebe and AK. If you've followed this series, you'll remember AK as the "leader" of t
AleJandra
4 GINGERS STARS

"I think we were meant to find each other, to leave hell together.”

description

Este ha sido el libro que menos me ha gustado de toda la serie.
Y no digo disfrutar porque estas historias no se disfrutan; se sufren, se sienten, se avientan, se usan para poner en perspectiva nuestras vidas y ver que somos afortunados de tener una vida tan simple y aburrida.

Tan perturbadoras que se llegan a tornar estas historias, y lo realmente cruel es que estos libros están inspirados en hechos y personas r
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 "Embracing The Sunrise" stars!! Of course!!

It's LIVE & on Blog Tour!!

After finishing this book, I had to take a few minutes (it was really all night) to regain my composure. It left me awestruck, flabbergasted, discombobulated, happy, sad, angry, floored, and oddly satisfied. I just needed a moment to get it together.

I'm a huge fan of the Hades Hangmen series. HUGE!! I've found each book to be incredible and DAMNABLE GRACE was no exception. Each leading man has wormed their way into my
Shanny
Another 5 stars.
Ahhh this book, this series!!!!
Amazing, loved AK and Phebe's book!

Review to come:)

The cover is so perfect.....ughhh just give me the book, April is too far away!!!
description
I cannot wait for AK's book. I know I say this for every book but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this series!!

Eliza
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Sister Phebe has been a recurring character in the previous novels. She has always been a devout follower of The Order of David, and her actions have directly lead to the detriment of our previous Heroines. It’s fair to say I struggled to hold any affection for her until the previous novel. Her moment of clarity came after the horrifying acts against her sister, Lilah.

Although not a "Cursed women of Eve" Phebe had a role to play in the Order. As a "Sacred Sister" she had been groomed at a young
NMmomof4
3.75 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable story about AK. I've been anxious to get his story for a while! Ms. Cole did it again, and made me like and root for, Phebe, who I previously had bad feelings about in her books. I think she is the master at this! She does it so well in Sweet Hope and in Deep Redemption, that I'm not all that surprised! I would've liked more time with them as a couple, and a better epilogue though. I just wanted more of them! That's not to say that his series isn
Snow
I thought i would need to mentally prepare for the "nasty" things in this book that have a way to majorly set me on fire and pissing the fuck out of me, BUT in fact I was pretty damn cool.

Yes, the pedophilic vile shit the despicable low-life sick mother fuckers did was just that...a despicable vile shit and since i knew that Tillie Cole would 'go there' i was ready for it.

The horrid things those women/children went through is beyond comprehention and beyond reason but somehow I couldnt relate to
Grecia Robles
*****4.5 The Devil’s Man With Angel Eyes STARS *****

I kissed each of his cheeks. “I love you, Xavier Deyes. I love you more than I knew was possible. You are my grace. You are my redemption.

No saben lo que esperé a que se publicara este libro, 9 meses para ser exactos y fue una laaarga espera, necesitaba a AK en mi vida.

Tillie Cole se confirma como una de mis autoras favoritas y demuestra que el dark romance es lo suyo, que manera de crear una historia tan compleja llena de tantas emociones
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

"An angel"
"You're my angel."

I'm addicted to this series,each book is fantastic!For one more time Tillie Cole did an amazing job!Damnable Grace is fast paced,addictive,dark,intense and emotional!

description

It is amazing how Tillie manages to bring a beautiful love story
through all the hurt and pain.I adored AK and Phebe.It was sad watching Phebe and what she was going through.My heart aching for her.

There are some parts that I cried a lot, this is what is happening when you read such a beautiful st
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #
** 5+++ “I've realized that this is my all-time fav fckin series” STARS **

description

**All photos are taken from the author's FB page**
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: killer, mc, dark
3 Just Okay Stars

What? This is a 3 star review?! I’m as surprised as you are. I love love love this series. I jump for joy every time there is a new book, but for the life of me, I could not get into Damnable Grace.

First off, there were a lot of things that tick me off as a reader and this book had a few of them.

I didn’t care for the …

- Ex-Military guy

- The slut Heroine fucking her way through emotions

- ANY character with a drug or any form of addiction problem.

I mean, I read these books, but i
Jodi Bibliophile
Jul 17, 2016 marked it as to-read
I need this fucking book like I need my next blow job!
Jeannine Allison
4.5 stars...

A summary of me reading this book, as portrayed in gifs:

description

Oh. I guess you want an actual review now? Okay, well if I must...

Honestly I never know where to begin with these novels. EVERYTHING feels like a spoiler, and I also kinda feel that reviewing is pointless because anyone who's started the series is gonna finish it, right?! That's how I feel. I don't care if all my GR friends gave this a 1-star, I'd still read it. But I'll try to give you some of my thoughts.

I loved AK and Phebe &
Betul
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"The damned souls who together found grace."

I think it is almost impossible for me to rate any book in this series below a 4.5 stars. Tillie Cole has created such an intricate and haunting world with characters who are so complicated. All of them are looking for a light in the darkness that is their life. I was looking forward to AK's story, because he intrigued me a lot. I wanted to know about his background, and what happened to make him join th
JewelsyGoolsy
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 -barely survived but got my silver lining in the end- Stars

So I've finally finished this book and may need to be clinically checked for depression and alcoholism. Haha. Kidding but not kidding :)

Ms Cole sure knows how to rain down tears and hardships on me like I'm her golden shower gimp, and I soaked up everything she gave, cos I'm a masochist like that!
description

Brutality, hardships, painful memories, more hardships, more pain.... By 90%, I was wondering if there was ever gonna be any silver lining
Wendy
4.5+stars.png (1271×246):

I have loved every book in this series and this one was no exception.

When words fail

First I want to be clear that these books can not be read as stand-alone novels and they should be read in order. Second, there are a lot of triggers in these books, the author warns for those in the blurb and in the books themselves.

I will try and write a review, but it's hard. I don't want to spoiler anything, because I think these books should be enjoyed without any spoilers.....

This story is about AK and Phebe....we have me
Katie
5 +++ times infinity stars

“Repentance is a form of sorrow, AK. Grace is a form of joy. We have shed tears for every sin we have sowed. It is now time for us to smile. Smile and chase the light. Embrace the blessings we have been given. Together.”

OMG. TILLIE COLE. WOW. JUST WOW.

description

First let me just start off by saying, that the amount of feels I have right now cannot be put into words. I laughed. I cried. I bawled. I sobbed. & of course, I swooned. Hardcore. AK was such a complex character and
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling

The Hangmen series has to be one of my favorite series ever. This book had me hooked and I couldn't stop reading.
I am writing this review with various emotions swirling inside me.
I lover everything about this book, but mostly I loved AK, our tortured sergeant-at-arms. He has to be one of my favorite cha
Stacie
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 "This is some serious craziness." Stars!

I liked it a lot, I just didn't love it like I wanted to. I had a couple issues. Probably things that will only bother me. No spoilers from me though. Overall, it was very good. I think most fans of the series are going to love it!

I liked both AK and Phebe. Their histories will shred your heart. Phebe... her story is brutal. Seriously (><) AK is a sweetheart (to her!) with a brutal story of his own. I loved catching up with all the Hangmen and thei
Viollar
OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!

5 STARS..BEST BOOK IN THE SERIES..

WHAT!! TILLIE CAME AT US WITH A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF GORY,CRUELTY, SAVAGENESS, LOVE,REDEMPTION..

AK MY LOVE***BEST CHARACTER IN ANY OF THE BOOKS****

FREAKING EPIC

GIVE ME MORE OF THESE BOOKS..MAKE IT 100 BOOKS IN THIS SERIES, I WILL BUY THEM ALL..
OH ! 18/04 is so clooooose ! <3 <3 <3 1 15 Apr 07, 2017 05:47AM
  • Across the Ring
  • Fathomless
  • Dignity (The Breaking Point, #2)
  • Hearts on Air (Hearts, #6)
  • Twenty to Life
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Jett (Savage Saints MC, #3)
  • Outsider (Exodus End, #2)
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • Office Mate
  • The Time in Between (Magdalene, #3)
  • Raw: Rebirth (RAW Family, #3)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Curtain Call (CageVec Security, #1)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and hor ...more
More about Tillie Cole

Hades Hangmen (9 books)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
  • I Do, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #5.5)
  • Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)
  • Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen, #7)
  • Untitled (Hades Hangmen, #8)

Romance Deals

• #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $2.49
  • Remembering Us
    $3.99 $2.00
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Perfect (Boot Creek #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden Fling (Wildwood #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In His Shadow (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tea and Secrets (Adams Grove, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Highland Promise (Murray Brothers, 3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Ensnared
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow of a Doubt (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Me and You
  • Just One Thing
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Glassblower
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Blank Slate
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Something More Than This
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) [Kindle in Motion]
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The American Lady (The Glassblower Trilogy #2)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • The Wingman (Alpha Male, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
  • The Last Move
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Turn, Right Direction (The Bourbon Street Boys, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Revealed to Him (Kerr Chronicles, #3)
  • I've Got Your Number
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Ink My Heart (Luminescent Juliet, #2)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Wild Swans
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Highland Surrender
  • Voyage of the Heart
  • Good Boy (WAGs, #1)
  • Even the Score
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)
  • 180 Seconds
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shine Not Burn (Shine Not Burn, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 8 Bodies is Enough (Body Movers, #8)
    $6.99 $2.49
“I am so proud of you, Flame,” she whispered, and I felt my chest get tight again. “Just when I believe I could not love you even more, you go and prove me wrong.” “I love you too,” I said and kissed her head.” 6 likes
“And there was only one man to thank for that: the devil’s man with angel eyes.  ” 4 likes