Start by marking “Fairytale Shifters: Rapunzel” as Want to Read:
Fairytale Shifters: Rapunzel

Fairytale Shifters: Rapunzel

(Fairytale Shifters #2)

When Guerilla Contracting is called out after hours to deal with electrical problems at the circus, gorilla shifter Joe expects to encounter animals in cages. He doesn’t like it, but knows it’s part of the territory when it comes to circuses. What he doesn’t expect to find is a naked man in the giraffe cage.

Giraffe has lived his entire life as an attraction at the zoo, mov
Published October 14th 2015 by Sean Michael

To ask other readers questions about Fairytale Shifters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairytale Shifters

Ann
Oh man, this was weird but I'm still totally going to read the next one. The Rapunzel reference was a stretch, but you really have to toss logic off the top of a very tall building before you read these anyway. So what the hell, toss the logic and embrace the weird.
Serena Yates
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just like Rapunzel of fairy tale fame grew up alone, locked away in her tower, Rafe the giraffe shifter has been isolated all his life because a circus boss decided he wanted him to remain in his animal form all the time. That way the circus makes more money. But then gorilla shifter Joe discovers him and, angry at the selfishness of the circus owner, offers Rafe a choice. Rafe is curious and not averse to having an adventure, so he happily follows Joe into the unknown. They embark on a wonderfu ...more
~SexyBookWorm~
I'm confused. ..I don't understand the Rapunzel reference at all. The characters were likeable but there wasn't much going on. it was very short which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it was so short that the story felt rushed. The ending especially felt rushed to me.
There is no conflict at all. the couple just kinda coasted. I liked them but I'm not sure they were the best for for the "Fairytale Shifters" series. I think we need more Fairytale in this series. ...
DoaJaneoDoe
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 11-2015

I'm sorry this one felt ufinished, what's with bird, what's with boss, did Joe call anyone to help

what was written was good but I expected a bit more

Lorraine
May 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Anne
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Like the first book in this series, this book was an amazing read. I love how Joe instantly cares for "Rafe" the Giraffe and wants to help and take care of him. To see how Rafe has to learn nearly everything what's outside of his cage is kind of sad. But the way how Joe cares is adorable. But will it be enough that Rafe wiöö stay with the Gorilla? Find out yourself, it's sooooo damn worth it.
Ramsi
Jul 20, 2017
Michaela
May 23, 2016
Julesmarie
Very cute. Very sudden, but still very sweet.
Vicky
Audrianna
Oct 17, 2015
Tina
Oct 31, 2015
Rita C
Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it, but it ended too abruptly with none of the external conflicts resolved.
Ilona
« previous 1 3 next »
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Fairytale Shifters (3 books)
  • Fairytale Shifters: Beauty and the Beast