Start by marking “Men of Mayhem” as Want to Read:
Men of Mayhem

Men of Mayhem

Sometimes the line between good and bad simply depends which side you’re on…

Good guys can have unsavory secrets, while so-called criminals can live by a code of ethics rivaling that of any law enforcement agency. Bending the law for money, power, or revenge is one thing, but what if you’re bending it for your family—for love?

Who would choose to become involved with a man
Published December 1st 2015 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Men of Mayhem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Men of Mayhem

Marita Hansen
Oct 05, 2015 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)

~COVER REVEAL DAY for MEN OF MAYHEM - A Mafia Anthology~
PREORDER LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Men-Mayhem-Amy-...

description

VINCENZO (The Santini Brothers #2.5) is in this anthology.
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Review For Cesare by Soraya Naomi.

Loved this short intro into the Syndicate. A friends-to-lovers love story with a twist! It's a little mix of the Chicago Syndicate novels, but with other characters and this features the New York Syndicate. I liked the leads together and would like to see them in CS.

J.L.
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Add to your TBR today :)
Amy Rachiele
Oct 18, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Thank you so much to all of the authors who collaborated on this amazing anthology project. The Mobster Fiction Genre is a growing, tangible, and thriving ideology. Limitless Publishing did a fabulous job of pulling all of the moving parts together. To the readers, we all love you very much for following us down the rabbit hole into the underworld. Happy Reading!

Release date December 1, 2015.
Angelina
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Review "For Cesare" by Soraya Naomi

I'm a huge fan of mafia stories with lots of romance and suspense in it, and this author's books always have that. I might love friends to lovers stories even more so when those two are combined, I'm a goner!!!! I enjoyed it so much that I'm kind of hoping the H/h show up in Chicago Syndicate series.

*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*
Staci
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of Enforcing Fate by Amy Rachiele, let just say that I absolutely love her books, and this one didn't disappoint. Alex is a brody, intense characyer, and Meryl just breaks your heart. Definitely looking forward to the other books in this anthology.
Renee
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Madison's Mobster, by Ginger Ring.

This is a fun and intriguing short story found in the Men of Mayhem Anthology. I was gifted this story in return for an honest review.

The story revolves around Madison Miller and Roman Caponelli. Madison runs the local wedding shop and Roman owns the luxurious event center. Madison has befriended one of her clients and after seeing signs of physical abuse on the young lady, convinces her to break her engagement and report the man to the polic
Melissa Mendoza
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

“I can’t seem to tear my gaze from him and my heart hurts to see him after so long. Yet, he’s still as enticing as ever. I’d resigned myself to the idea of never seeing him again and ma completely blindside.”

5 mafioso stars!!! This box set packs a powerful punch. Each book i this box set is worth the read!

This box set has 13 different books from different authors. All covering a mafia theme! I don’t even think I could pick a favorite if I tried. Each one is unique and different and so sexy!! I w
Sybil aka Lala
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This anthology is filled with a host of mafia men who are all strong, dangerous alpha males with a talent for melting panties. There are 13 action packed short stories and each one is filled with extreme hotness.

From the best authors in the mafia romance genre come stories about old love, new love, betrayal, danger and family. There is literally something for everyone’s taste. Each story will suck you in with it’s quick pace and tease you right before it ends, leaving you wanting more. Although
Ana Rita
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading non stop this couple of days and let me just say that each book and made smile, or cry, scream, shout... you name it but the more I read the more I want. That's no news for you guys.I've been reading from this Ginger Ring and let me just say that each book is even more intense than the previous.
Madison's Mobster is the first smal story for the Genoa Mafia series and it's the begining. And What a begining...
Madison Works at her mother bridal shop but that's not her dream job. Sh
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
~*~ Obsessed by Books copy given in exchange for an honest review ~*~

Please note: Each book has a separate review where the novella has been listed on Goodreads. Before is a quick summary of novellas were not available to post individually.

Code of Silence - this was an introduction to the wonderfully dark and twisted mind if the author J.L. Drake. I love a book that leaves feeling "WTF have I just read"..."freakin crazy story!" And this certainly ticked all those boxes. My TBR has just grown :)

D
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I love anthologies like this. Thirteen awesome authors have written some fantastic stories for this anthology.

I've read some books by some of these authors already.
Some authors I've not heard of and am super excited to now some new authors to stalk lol

All these stories were flawless with great storylines. Some characters drove me mad & others I loved.

Although I received a copy of this to review I've already pre-ordered my own copy. Anthologies like this is a definite 1-click for me.
Nici Taylor
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amy Rachiele has done it again 5 stars!!! Loved it and it leaves you wanting more
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an assortment of short stories by amazing authors and a the introduction to a couple of new ones. The stories is full of betrayal,action, and suspense all for such a low price!!! If you truly like panties-dropping real mafia alpha-males that have your heart racing and mouth watering, just pick this one up, you won't regret it!!!!
Enforcing Fate. This is an awesome story full of secrecy, action and drama which starts at the beginning of the story until the cliffhanger. This is the story o
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Men of Mayhem (A Mafia Anthology) By by Amy Rachiele, Lisa Cardiff, J.L. Drake, Douglas Esper, E.J. Fechenda, Marita A. Hansen, Mia Hoddell, Soraya Naomi, Ginger Ring, Elle Raven, Sara Schoen, Ashlee Taylor, J.L. Beck.
My Rating 5 Stars
There are so many wonderful stories inside this Anthology that I couldn’t only pick one to review. So this review is based on the entire book.
This book has 13 different books from different Authors telling us hot and Juicy Mafia stories, and what great
Melinda
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
For Cesare by Soraya Naomi, part of the Men of Mayhem (A Mafia Anthology).

This review is for Soraya Naomi's book in the anthology, For Cesare. This was a great short story and can be read independent of one of my favorite mafia series, the Chicago Syndicate.

In this, we get a cross between a friends to lovers romance and a second chance romance. The characters are intriguing and even for a short, I had a bit of a surprise at one point. A great story, fast-paced, and one that left me wanting mor
Sivutha
5 Mayhem Stars

My Review For Cesare by Soraya Naomi part of the Men of Mayhem: A Mafia Anthology. She writes dark, twisted mafia romance. This story is about love/family with powerful men and women that are capable of anything to protect their loved ones. Cesare and Kinsey's story turns from friends to lovers and second chance of romance with a crazy twist! It's a mix of the Chicago Syndicate series and characters that are from the New York Syndicate.

ARC/R2R received for my honest review of Fo
Kat Shehata
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE mafia books and I have been looking forward to diving in to this collection of short stories. I have read several of the authors’ full-length books, while a few authors were new to me. The best part about this collection is the fast-pace of each individual story. I like books that take off from the start. Each story in this anthology runs with a fast pace, and I enjoyed the variety of characters and storylines. I also like the variety of genres: romance, suspense, mystery, and thriller. F ...more
Vodkamelie
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2015, kindle
ARC provided by Soraya Naomi who wrote For Cesare.

It gives you the perfect perspective of her style. She writes dark, mafia romance, where love and family are powerful. Men and women are capable of anything to protect or revenge their loved ones. It's a little mixture of her novels; For Fallon, For Luca and For Adriano (For Cam will release December 8th).

I've read all 3 Chicago Syndicate books so far and I love her writing although, I have to be honest, some parts are sometimes hard to read for
Michelle Cage
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing anthology. I'm usually not a big person on anthologies, but I love a lot of these authors and wanted to see what some of the authors I have never heard of had, and I wasn't disappointed at all. This really was a great read and I would highly recommend it.
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
This is one of the bests Anthologies I ever read.
Its amazing how thirteen authors so different from each other could have put together all this stories about the Mob. I'm really enjoying reading this genre, all the suspense, the thrilling, the twists can captivate you into more!
Sheila Howell
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was giving a chance to ready this Book by these great authors and I loved all the stories. Cant wait for the full length version of each of the books. These stories will suck you in and you will fall in love with these characters. So my hat off to all the authors that contributed to this books.
Jasminn
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I ARC read JL Beck's addition to this anthology.
It was soo good to read about Bree and the King again!
I'm going back to read the kingpin series again right now too! :)
Expresso
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-resume-later
The anthology details various types of Mafia stories. Good selection!
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All these stories was very entertaining and making me want to read more of each series, each one gives you a taste of their life. Some don’t have sex but others do and some are cliffhanger like endings.

Infringe by J.L. Beck
Bree wants the man she fell in love with, the take charge kind of killer, but a few years later that man is buried and her FBI? Husband Zerro is scared to bring the kind of man to bring out the passion for his wife. Even after sending their daughter to her grandpa for a few
Caroline F
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I’m still in the process of reading this anthology but thought I’d leave a review of the stories I’ve already read.

Infringe - JL Beck

This is a bonus novella from the Kingpin Love Affair series. I haven’t read the other books, although they’ve been sitting on my Kindle, but I think it’s high time that I did! This novella sees Alzerro and Bree in married bliss with a child and, by the sounds of it, Alzerro is straight these days working for the FBI. However, although happy, Bree is worried that
April
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
This book is a collection of short stories by various authors. There are oh so many books on the market that focus on the so called good guy getting the girl, but few highlight the relationships of the so called bad guys. These short stories take the reader into the darker side of the world and give us a look at how loyal, loving, and honor bound the alpha males of the darker side are. Although I was only asked to read and review Enforcing Fate by Amy Rachiele, I enjoyed each and every short sto ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love to read mafia romance stories. When I saw there was a Mafia Anthology, I knew I had to check it out. How can you go wrong with 13 stories by different authors? You're bound to find some you like. I sometimes get overwhelmed by Anthologies because they are big books. So for this one I jumped around and started reading the stories by author that I had read before.

I started with Enforcing Fate by Amy Rachiele. I loved it. It's told in the dual POVs of Meryl and Alex. I got hooked into the s
Cindy
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed several of the stories in this anthology, others not so much, so overall I give this book a 4 star rating. My favorite stories are the first two...Infringed and Gian.

Infringed by JL Beck:
Bree is afraid her life with Zerro has become mundane, ordinary..so she sets out to unleash the King again! But does she realize what she is asking for??

O.MG.! There is just something about Zerro. JL Beck set my Kindle screen on fire with this novella!!

Gian by Lisa Cardiff:
Evie is a beautifu
Sofia Almiroudis
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Infringe by author JL Beck.
Infringe, by author JL Beck, is a short novella of A Kingpin Love Affair. It is about the life of Bree and Alzerro, and their lives as husband and wife and as parents. Alzerro is no longer the hot headed, crazed mobster that Bree fell in love with, but a law abiding citizen working for the FBI. The heat and passion that Alzerro brought once upon a time with his reckless and dangerous ways has diminished, making Bree wonder where that man she fell in
« previous 1 3 next »

• Obsessed
  • I Love You, Salvatore (The Five Families, #1)
  • Irrevocable (Evan Arden, #5)
  • The Chronicles of Young Dmitry Medlov (The Chronicles of Young Dmitry Medlov, #1)
  • Abducted (The Dangerous Distractions #1)
  • Fairy Tale Confessions
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)
  • Gian (Trassato Crime Family, #1)
  • The Mafia Runner
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Breaking Grace
  • Play Hard
  • La Famiglia  (Battaglia Mafia #4)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Quiet Lies
  • Mixtape: A Love Song Anthology
  • For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, #4)
  • Love Me Crazy
Amy Rachiele is a Reader, Writer, Tea-er, Werewolf-lovin', Sci-fi Junkie, who won't survive the apocalypse... unless she has a tailor made Iron Man suit.

Amy is a widowed military spouse and brat who spent many years volunteering and on staff for the Army National Guard, and who has a propensity for writing about alpha-male mobsters. Her first self-published book is Mobster's Girl and it made it t