Start by marking “To One Hundred (#dirtysexygeeks Book 1)” as Want to Read:
To One Hundred (#dirtysexygeeks Book 1)

To One Hundred (#dirtysexygeeks #1)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  321 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
When they met online they were equals...Then she walks into his classroom.

For four months Eva March shared almost every secret with a handsome stranger. It was easy when she didn't have to meet his gaze in real life. The online flirtation was fun. She could be a strong, put-together woman without a sordid past. Most importantly, he'd never know the truth.

Grady Addison ta
Published January 7th 2016 by Confessions of a Romance Author

EscapeNBooks
Dec 11, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5-3

Let me start by saying that I am a student-teacher taboo junkie. Books in this trope ring my reader bell. So, I'm always looking for the next great read to devour in this arena.

I have to say that I loved the premise of this story, as it was fresh and unique. However, many times the transition between scenes and thoughts were not clear, making it a necessity to re-read paragraphs to fit the story together; it just needed more cohesiveness. In addition, the idea of counting TO one hundred, w
MaggieReadsRom
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Melissa Blue had me at #dirtysexygeeks and I bought this book a while back plus I pre-ordered book 2. Then it disappeared in my enormous Mt. TBR until late one night there was talk on Twitter about book 2 and the author mentioned there was an office scene. You must know that I'm a sucker for office romances because for one there is a realistic chance of desk-smexing...my weakness! And when Ms. Blue confirmed rough sex and a desk would be involved I knew I had to start reading book 1 right there ...more
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Rated 3.5 stars

Fun, sexy, and sad. Eva suffered a breakdown and tries to get her life together but the it's like deja vu when the person she's message on an online chat is also a person she shouldn't be with.
Ida Louise
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a Geek I was thrilled to see Melissa Blue's new series was about Geeks. The first in this series introduces us to Grady, one of 4 friends known as the Goon Squad. Each friend is a Geek in his perspective field and they all have something that keeps them a little unhinged in the normal everyday way of life. Grady has had a four month online relationship with Eva. They met on the Firefly website and found they had much in common. For all they share there is still more that they have in common t ...more
Mandi Schreiner
Geeky, kinky, teacher/student. I liked it. I'd give it 3.5 stars.

The heroine has obstacles in her past she has to overcome and deal with. Both the hero and heroine have family that is in their business. I liked that atmosphere.

They meet in a Firefly chat room, and their first date is on Skype. You'll find out then why this book is titled To One Hundred *wink*

I liked both h/h, but I also never settled in `100% with them. Not sure why.

But a fun sexy read - I'll try book two when it releases soon.
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.25-3.5 stars. This was a pretty good book. This is Grady and Eva's story. They met on a Firefly forum and have been chatting and flirting for 4 months, both ready to make the step to meeting in person. At 28, Eva is a web designer and is taking some classes to finish her Bachelor's degree. She is shocked to find that Grady is her new professor. The sparks fly between them when they meet in person in class and realize who each other are. Grady is an adjunct professor and he sees nothing wrong w ...more
Tash
Jan 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review
review

Teacher/student romances where do I begin. I’m a fan of them but I chose to be selective trying to find the forbidden stories that will capture my interest and feed my cliché addiction. So when Blue offering painted a different yet interesting potential student/teacher romance my interest was piqued when I read the blurb.

Eve is a woman with secrets she keeps to herself usually , howe
Once Upon a Page Book Blog
To One Hundred is a first for me on two levels. It is my first Melissa Blue book and my first student/teacher book. I’m not the type to jump on every hype-wagon and read books based on trends in the industry. But when I’ve read the blurb of To One Hundred, I couldn’t resist. It has a different feel to it than all the others student/teacher books—right down my alley. And I definitely enjoyed this one!

Eva March is not your typical College girl. For one, she is going back to finish her degree at th
Emani
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love a sexy nerdy guy. Give me more!
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
What a cute, fun, sexy read. Loved the main characters and secondary and look forward to reading about their lives, as well.

Think a Friends episode where everyone is in each other's business, that's this book. And Grady was a super sexy geek in his little glasses.
Tiffany Readz
Teacher/student is my absolute favorite genre to read, so I was excited when To One Hundred came up on my review list. From the blurb it seemed like it was going to have all of the angst and secrets I look for in a forbidden romance read. However, for some reason I didn't click with the characters and felt unsatisfied when I was done reading their story.

Melissa Blue did a nice job with her characters giving them some baggage along with the forbidden relationship they have to deal with. Eva has
Sheila
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2 stars!
It's not enough to say this was simply a forbidden professor/student romance. It also delved into the area of mental illness and it's effects on our daily lives. It was easy for Eva to be who she sincerely yearned to be when she was communicating with Grady online. She could be the strong, sexy and confident woman she so wanted to set free. Her ugly past could stay hidden where she wanted it to be, way in the past.
Grady has just as strong feelings for Eva as she does for him and
The Smutbrarians
Value-4
Overall Rating- 4
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Joanna

This was an interesting story! I am not a “geek” and I don’t know anything about the “geek”world, so this was sort of an inside look into the “geek world”.

This is the story of Grady who is one of 4 in the “Goon Squad”. He is the younger brother of another member of the goon squad. Grady met Eva online in something called a Firefly website. Firefly seems to be a show that the two of them love and h
Deb Carroll
Jan 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: must-reads
Sexy, Flirty, Fun & Geeky

Sign me up for the geek squad!

The first thing I loved about this book should have been the characters, but it was Firefly! I am a huge Firefly fan so I loved the fact that these two met on a Firefly chat board!

Eva and Grady have been chatting for 4 months. They have a connection, they flirt, share secrets and Eva even sends Grady a hot video. But the two don’t actually meet until Eva has her first day of class. Eva is in her late 20’s and she is there to get her B
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

This is a brand spanking new author for me. This blurb for this book pulled me in and now I have a new author to check out in the neat future... especially when it comes to this series. This was a super fun and slightly angsty book that had tons of steam and feels. This author gave me quite a ride and by the end, I was thoroughly satisfied and checking out the future books.

I liked this book. Blue gives her readers a romance that is passionate, forbidden, sexy, and gives a whole new meani
Jessica Alcazar
ARC provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions for review

This was an excellent read but not without fault. In my opinion everything wrapped itself up way too nicely. Eva and Grady made excellent leads for this story and I loved that Melissa Blue took their tortured pasts and used it so each could help the other forge thru. But it wasn't them that made the story unfocused and inconclusive to me, it was the secondary characters. Grady is surrounded by a mighty force of men (one in particular) wh
Kim
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What would you do if you found out that the man you've been chatting with online and established an online relationship with while bonding over your favourite sci-fi show, Firefly...is going to be your history professor? And it turns out your sister is interested in him as well? That's the dilemma Eva finds herself in. Grady Addison turns out to be super-gorgeous, super sexy--a dangerous temptation for Eva, especially since something from her past could end up causing way too many problems.

As a
Kathyesf
This was not exactly what I thought it would be. Our H/h meet online and have been talking for 5 months but have never met even though they live in the same town. Once Eva shows up for her first day of class she meets Grady and she flashes back to a nightmare. We spend the rest of the book with her panic attacks and the fact that she is scared to get involved. We get to meet several other characters, Grady's brother and 3 other friends that seem to be there all the time and they all seem to be d ...more
Introvertitude
1) These people aren't that geeky. They like Firefly and he plays video games.
2) That Word Doesn't Mean What You Think It Means, x 1000. Example: " 'This is a tire we've already tread.' ". No. One does not tread a tire. One treads a road, or a path. One, perhaps, REtreads a tire. There were too many of these to count and they BOTHER me. Was this edited?
3) Sentence fragments. Ugh.
4) This has occurred in way too many of the books I have read recently, but this sentence needs to go away: "Damn, bu
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nerdy, depression
Yep this book broke me. Cried for like a half hour over it. You very rarely find a book that tackles mental illness head on. I love that it shows even people that are broken deserve love. Also that sometimes mental illness isnt something you can throw a bandaid on and move on from.
Jenn
holy hotballs batman.
this book!

A definite recommendation for the hot teacher/student trope lovers out there.
Cerys
Dirty sexy geek

“When you can’t run anymore, you crawl…and when you can’t do that—” “You find someone to carry you.” ~Firefly

Not gonna lie I had to search Tumblr after reading this! Damn Grady is hot and just the right about of nerdy, he definitely lives up to the series title🖤
I gave this book 4* instead of 5* because I felt a little bit like some parts were almost rushed, I would have liked to see more build up over the weeks with the classroom and more depth on Eva's relationship with Lauren. O
Felt like the pacing was off, particularly in the beginning. Because we don't get to see how Grady and Eva have been communicating and what they've been talking about for four months before they actually meet, it's difficult to tell how much they know about each other and how to gauge their relationship.

I do really like Melissa Blue's voice here though -- it's sharp and funny and I want to read more of her stuff.
Thu
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I feel like it could've done with some slightly better editing--there were some phrasings where I was like, "Uh, what?" But overall, I enjoyed the story. I really didn't like how the main conflict ended up getting "resolved," and I didn't think there was enough lip service paid to the wrongness of it.
Giovanna Busa
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
To One Hundred

A very realistic story of friendships and their undying love of each other. Human frailties and all the challenges one endures is not looked upon as problems, but love. Looking forward to reading the next book.
✭JoJo✭
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-this-book
Whenever hot geeks are involved I want to read them. And I loved the teacher/student trope.

♥♥gorgeous♥♥
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Grady yum!
Student/teacher trope is one of my go-to loves and this one hit all the marks for sure.
Hot and fun and I loved the dirty sexy geeks.
Quinn Fforde
Not my kind of story
Joanna
May 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked the premise of this book and how they started their conversations, but ended up being okay overall and a fairly easy read - just didn't blow me away.
  • Sex, Lies and Mistletoe (Undercover Operatives, #1)
  • Take Me If You Can (ARTemis, Inc. #1)
  • The Accidental Engagement (Chance Romance, #1)
  • A Major Attraction (Good to Go, #1)
  • Once Upon A Blind Date
  • Letter of Love
  • Money, Honey
  • All About Evie (Chameleon Chronicles, #1)
  • Billionaire's Proposition (Dynasties: The Elliotts #1)
  • The Tower (Erotic Bedtime Stories, #1)
  • How to Rescue a Rake (Book Club Belles Society, #3)
  • Make Me a Match
  • Blame It On Cupid
  • The Brass Bed (Jewel Heiss #1)
  • Duke of My Heart (Season for Scandal, #1)
  • Vengeance
  • Barely Breathing (Colorado High Country, #1)
  • Tell Me Something (Something, #1)
Melissa Blue's writing career started on a typewriter one month after her son was born. This would have been an idyllic situation for a writer if it had been 1985, not 2004. Eventually she upgraded to a computer. She's still typing away on the same computer, making imaginary people fall in love.

Other places you can find me:
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorOfSMR
Tsu: https://www.
More about Melissa Blue

#dirtysexygeeks (4 books)
  • Down To Ash (#dirtysexygeeks, #2)
  • Bluest of Blue (#dirtysexygeeks, #3)
  • Three Little Words (#dirtysexygeeks, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“She lifted her chin, trying to be brave, fearing he’d still not want her. All she could do was focus on the middle of his chest. He wore another novelty shirt that had “Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.” 2 likes