Start by marking “Ride 'Em (Giddyup, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ride 'Em (Giddyup, #1)

Ride 'Em

(Giddyup #1)

SADDLE UP
Mindy has come to Logan’s dude ranch to convince him to sign away his land’s mineral rights to her stepfather. She doesn’t want to beg, but she will if she has to, like she does Friday nights when she submits to her master’s desire . . .

BUCKLE DOWN
Logan doesn’t like to be jerked around, in business or pleasure. And when he learns what Mindy is up to, he’s rea
Published July 5th 2016 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about Ride 'Em, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride 'Em

Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mindy booked a week's holiday on a ranch in her hometown for one reason only: to convince Logan, a guy she went to school with, to sell the ranch mineral rights to her stepfather's company. She wants her stepfather to see that she is good at her job and he's not exactly giving her many other chances to prove herself. Logan is thrilled to have his childhood crush staying with them and the attraction he feels hasn't been dulled by the years they've spent apart. He's not happy when he finds out why ...more
Deborah
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jd-read, amazon-done
Ride 'Em is a mix of cowboy and BDSM-quite the mix-and one I loved! I am not a huge fan of cowboys-yes I know-but this one grabbed me and I practically read it straight-through!

Logan bought his ranch from his grandparents and gave up his career to make the ranch into what it used to be. He wants guests to come and enjoy the ranch by experiencing the cowboy way of life.

Mindy comes home with a mission on her mind. She wants to talk to Logan about leasing the mineral rights to the ranch. His famil
Karen Roma
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ride `Em brings together two of my favourite genres: Cowboys and BDSM. The story starts out with a modicum of mystery and intrigue when a home coming Queen returns to her roots with an ulterior motive. But the gangly boy, who once tutored her through high school, has grown into a virile hunk of a man that melts her panties with just one look.

I warmed to Logan’s character immediately, with his drive to turn the family ranch into a profitable venture and his determination to preserve the natural b
Kim Vanravenswaay
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
The sex scenes are mostly hardcore. A couple of scenes are described in detail and will make you wiggle in your seat. I was so jealous of Mindy, what I would do for some attention from Logan.
Tracie R
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
Ride ‘Em is good, well-paced read. I enjoyed the character dynamics and interaction with the other characters. I will read more from this author
Liz B
Good enough that I bought the second one in the series. It was better than competent, but lacked the emotional punch I always hope for. Truthfully, the extraromantical parts (about the MC and her stepfather) were the most compelling.

Yikes. I keep remembering books I read & forgot to review. Ugh. I don't really need to do this to have them count for my challenge, which I already met...but wouldn't it be nice to begin the new year with a clean slate?
Melinda Hennies
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Logan moves back to his hometown to save the ranch where he grew up...Mindy returns for a week vacation at Dude Ranch and runs into geeky Logan..who isn't so geeky anymore!!!
Mindy has a motive to get the mineral right but Logan shows her how the ranch is his home and together they find a spicy way to save the ranch and the romance between them!
Heather
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
3.5 stars really, but I couldn't justify only leaving 3. So I rounded up.
Jenny
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Solid light-bdsm erotic romance. Good airplane read.
Jessica
Mar 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
I'm sick and wanted a sweet, formulaic romance that wasn't insipid. This totally fit the bill.
Judy
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ride 'Em is my first book that combines a cowboy and BDSM and I loved it!! It's also the first book I've read by Delphine Dryden and it won't be my last!

Logan purchased his grandparents ranch and he decided to give up his job to do this. He will once again, open it up for guest to experience the cowboy way of life.

Mindy is going home to hopefully talk Logan into leasing the mineral rights to his newly acquired property. His parents and grandparents weren't interested and he did know her in high
Crystal
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kensington
There were two things that initially drew my attention towards Ride 'Em, First of all, who can say no to that cover? Yum! Then, of course, there was the synopsis. A sexy rancher with a kinky side? A strong minded heroine that will only beg in the bedroom? Where do I sign up? What I didn't expect was to grin, laugh, and swoon throughout the whole book. I loved every moment of this story, from the author's witty writing to all of the lovable characters. As much as I loved Logan, Mindy, and the res ...more
Linda Rea
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Mindy just wants to prove herself to her stepfather Bud that she can get the land he had been after for a long time. She figures Logan owns the ranch now and being he used to be her math tutor and kind of nerdy it would be easy. Logan has always had the hots for Mindy she was homecoming queen so when she books a week at his ranch he isn't quite sure what to make of it. Logan needs money to pay the loan on this place but not to give up land for drilling and once someone told him who her stepfathe ...more
Maia Gomez
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yeehaw! I rode this story hard and was put up wet! As a central Texas gal, this book really strummed on my fantasies. I've never read a book that combined my two favorite fantasies - cowboys and kink! The author pulled this story off flawlessly and created a new genre in my book fantasies. The characters were well developed with palpable emotions and with real life struggles of everyday life and small town drama. You get to truly feel for Mindy and Logan as they waltz with their emotions and des ...more
Moose
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, erotica, kink, romance
I loved this. As a kinky redhead from Texas, I feel like Ms Dryden wrote this JUST FOR ME and I am so so grateful. The characters are a delight and so *real*; I kept screencapping excerpts to show friends. It's a cowboy novel with ZERO awful cowboy metaphors!

And the sex is so, so, so hot.

(This author does have a bit of a quirk that I've noticed, in that her characters can be oddly meta about kink, even during a scene. But this is such a minor quibble, and it's so delightful to read people who
DemetraP
Aug 01, 2016 rated it liked it
I thought there was too much of the heroine's family drama. Boo hoo I don't want my stepfather to cause problems with my mother.

The romance between the hero and heroine was fun. I can't wait for the secondary characters to get a book. The hero's cousin, Chet, the sheriff, who was captain of the football team and debate team in high school, who is obsessed with law and order, seems like his book would be a hoot.
Vero Stro
I want to be fair. The book is very well written, the characters are nice. Mindy and Logan have great chemistry and the plot,though simple is interesting so I couldn't rate it based on my personal feelings abut harcore BDSM. Mindy had pleasure through extreme pain, s give it low rating based on that so if you enjoy BDSM mixed with a great romance, go for it!

I received a copy by the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review
Tiffany Reads It All
Jun 28, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: ebook, arc, netgalley
DNF @ 17%. Unfortunately, this book did not work for me. I picked this up over the span of several days, but I found the pacing very slow and the story just didn't hold my attention.

I received an advance copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my review. No star rating since I did not finish.
Brenda
Jul 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Katherine
I am so glad Ms. Dryden is writing again. This book is really good - it's got kink, love and a nice dose of humour. I laughed out loud a number of times. I'm looking forward to Ethan's story next.

Bought from kobo
poppy
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the first book i have read in this series or by this author and i quite liked it was a cute little read although it was a bit slow in places for me i will be trying the rest of the series
 Sara
Oct 02, 2016 marked it as didn-t-finish
forgot how much I hate relationships begun in manipulation like this.
Joanne Hyzy
Cherie Clark
May 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Catalysts: The Scientific Method
  • Stud for Hire (Stripped Down #1)
  • Ready to Fall (Lovestruck Librarians, #4)
  • 30 Lays in 30 Days: The List 1
  • Shooting Dirty (Dirty Eleven, #2)
  • The V-Spot
  • Trouble When You Walked In
  • Way Down Deep
  • Lawyer Up (Meeting Men, #2)
  • One Cut Deeper (A Killer Need, #1)
  • A Fare to Remember
  • Claim Me, Cowboy (77th Copper Mountain Rodeo #1)
  • The Big Girl's Guide to Buying Lingerie (Bluebonnet Texas, #4)
  • Afternoon Delight (Irresistible, #1)
  • 30 Nights
  • She Whom I Love (Treading the Boards, #2)
  • Oh, Naughty Night!
  • Hidden Impact (Safeguard, #1)
I write contemporary and erotic romance, and sometimes steampunk romance! To contact me, go to my website or find me on social media.

Giddyup (2 books)