Start by marking “Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #2)

Dirty Pleasures

(Dirty Billionaire #2)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  17,736 ratings  ·  1,135 reviews
I did it. I married a billionaire.

My reasons are my own, but the last thing I expected was to feel owned.

I may have taken vows, but I’m still determined to be me.

Now his rules are taking over my world, but I’m not the kind of girl to just obey.

There’s only one problem: I might actually be falling for him…

I have no idea how this marriage is going to go, but holding onto a p
Published December 29th 2015 by Meghan March LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Pleasures, please sign up.
Kristine How do you make a movie that is basically about a couple working their way up to anal sex? I mean that was pretty much the depth of the story (forgive…moreHow do you make a movie that is basically about a couple working their way up to anal sex? I mean that was pretty much the depth of the story (forgive the pun). This series could have been so much more. Why not get into the story of Cray’s mob family? Some mystery, something that actually makes a story line. A kidnaping, a real shocker, just something other than the obvious rich controlling man that never wanted to commit, falls for the submissive inexperienced girl, they both fight it and end up “in love” at the end. Not every steamy romance novel has to end all happily ever after either. Not sure why they all seem to.(less)

·  17,736 ratings  ·  1,135 reviews

Start your review of Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #2)
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Sounds like real marriage to me...

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
DN-Fucking-F

I think I'm just gonna go ahead and call this one here.

Because, whelp...

description

Frankly, life's just too short.

And when your work breaks are taking place sometime between the hours of "o'dark thirty" and "holy fuck I'm tired o'clock?"

Shit better be interesting.

Otherwise?

Like with this book?

description

And that's no good for anyone.

I'm not sure what it was about this book that failed to grab my attention, especially since I usually dig Meghan March.

I think I just couldn't connect with Holly and th
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾

After the delicious smut fest that was Dirty Billionaire, I was expecting a little more depth with the second installment in this sexy serial. I wanted more about Creighton. Actually, scratch that, I was utterly salivating for the slightest detail about him.

With Holly leaving Creighton with noth
Candace
Picking up where the first book left off, 'Dirty Pleasures' did not disappoint! Holly and Creighton continued to hold by rapt attention. I just love these two!

A quick and addicting story, I listened to this audiobook straight through, just like the first one. I cannot pull myself away from this story! It is like crack for romance readers!

Still virtual strangers, Holly and Creighton continue to have some growing pains. They may be hot for one another, but they don't know a whole lot about each ot
Mysza
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
First of all, I liked this part much more than the first one. Except hot, dirty sex, we have some more relationship development and we can see how Holly and Creighton slowly fall for each other.

And how I just love when my hero knows when he messed up and ain't too proud to grovel, but still staying all alpha and domineering.

“Holly, this is your fucking husband. Where the fuck are you? And if you think you’re fucking done with me, you’re dead wrong, sweetheart. Better get ready, because I
• Lisa •
Dec 16, 2015 rated it liked it
THREE BILLIONAIRE STARS.

"I did it. I married a billionaire."

description

Readers, if you are hankering after a tale of the billionaire and the girl who will unexpectedly rock his world, then you won't go wrong starting this trilogy. With plenty of dominant hero talking and a heroine that knows her own mind March creates a great backdrop to a trilogy that lets you escape Into the world of pop stars and billionaires.

What's it all about?
Meghan March certainly has a way with dirty talking words, Creighton K
Beverly
Dec 21, 2015 rated it liked it
You are decidedly inconvenient. And yet, here I am. Because I want you however I can get you, and I think I’ve made that pretty fucking clear.

I think it’s pretty safe to say I fell pretty hard for these two. Holly and Creighton are the perfect angsty, sexy mess I love in my serials. The first installment really drew me and had me dying for more, but after finishing this second installment I find myself more frustrated.

Dirty Pleasures picks up right were Dirty Billionaire left off.
Maya
3,5 STARS

description

I just finished the previous story that ended on a cliffhanger. So, in this one we all get to see how these two interesting and completely opposite personalities try to make their marriage work. And it's not as easy as one would like to think, heck no! Mr. businessman will have to give a good grovel to get his wife back.

I’m going to find my wife.

The previous story was more sex than plot and I'm so happy that in this one we still get plenty sexy times with the new addition of Creig
Catarina
3,5 Sexy Stars.

description
In this second installment we have the continuation of Holly and Creighton’s story. When Creighton’s past catches up with Holly in an unexpected way, they realize that despite the fact they’re married they don’t know pretty much anything about each other outside the bedroom.
Their story develops around the uncovering of both of their past and how they start opening up to each other and start admitting that they’re marriage definitely turned into something real and in more than a
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 "anchor" Stars!

To read my FULL REVIEW of the whole Dirty Billionaire Trilogy CLICK HERE.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG HERE:
Sophia Triad
Creighton Karas offers a really nice grovelling.
Claire Robinson
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3.5 - I've placed my bet, and it's my heart that's on the line... Stars.

Part two of The Dirty Billionaire trilogy predictably picks up where its predecessor left off. In all honesty I don’t have a huge amount to say about this instalment, as it all felt a little ’lather, rinse, repeat’ of the first book, so much so that it ends on exactly the same cliffy that Dirty Billionaire did.

”Better get ready, because I’m fucking coming for you.”

The locations may have changed in that Holly is now on th
Maria...
"4 Pleasures stars"
description
I'm glad that the second book wasn's all about hot, dirty, naughty SEX...
I liked that both of them started to open up about themselves and we got to know them better.
This book wasn't only about the sex but they started to know each other and fall in love with one another. We see a different side of Creighton that wasn't so obvious in the first book!He fell hard for Holly!He was all possessive alpha male,jealous and a caveman when it came to her and other men.I really liked th
Jen
I'm still loving this series! The only downfall in this installment was the heroine. She ticked me off with some of the choices she made..I also felt like the hero was trying so hard with their marriage, but she seemed to find something wrong always, and give up way too easily..I do realize it was from her insecurities; but still...he deserves to have some worship him as well!!!

An enjoyable read though...even if I wanted to kick the heroine in the butt...LOL
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
This is the second book in the Dirty Billionaire trilogy, and I have to say I enjoyed this one more than the first. While there are still some steamy sexy times, the focus is more on developing the relationship between Creighton and Holly.

Both had reasons for their quickie marriage of convenience to a virtual stranger, and it wasn’t just so they could have daily mind blowing sex (although that’s a nice perk). What began as a media stunt, however, is quickly developing into a genuine relationshi
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 8909ea66dc76a6889e49645a00e3ac_zpspofcgunx.gif

“You’re not an afterthought. Jesus Christ, Holly. When you look at me like that, you’re my only fucking thought.”

I think it's no secret that I am a fan of Meghan March and I couldn't wait to get my hands on Dirty Pleasure, the second installment of the Dirty Billionaire Trilogy. In this second installment, the story of country starlet, Holly Wix and her billionaire husband, Creighton Karas picks off where it last left off in the previous
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really really enjoying this.

I'm luv this series i should of read it soon. I can't put the books down once I start. I'm dying to know what's going to happen with these two.
I found Holly a little bit annoying in this book. I thought Creighton had put himself out there in this book but she just keep is doubting him. I know he is very alpha and wants things his way. But he spent so much time with her while she was on tour. What more does she really want.

It was great seeing a different side
MischaS_
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: english
Who cares, that I really need to study? (Really, who? Except for me when I'll fail the exam...) And I just simply had to read this one. And I would love to slap Holly cause she's a) driving me crazy. b) pushing Crey away which should be considered a crime against humanity.
Elle
Dec 21, 2015 rated it liked it
3 STARS!

The continuation of Dirty Billionaire when Holly Wix; a new rising star who has shotgun wedding with billionaire, Creighton Karas. It's start when Holly leave her super rich husband because he obviously forget her blog tour.
“So then, what happened? He’s a billionaire, so maybe he was into that kinky Christian Grey stuff? Did he have a Red Room of Pain? Oh my God, he did, didn’t he? Did he spank you? Bring out his riding crop? Shit. That’s hot.”
... But how do I answer that? He did
Paige
5 "Give Me More" Stars

My heart! It's still racing. It's splayed open waiting for book 3. This series is only getting better if that's even possible.

Picking up where Dirty Billionaire left off, Holly feeling defeated and let down, made her way to Nashville by herself when Creighton forgot about her tour. Determined now to let him change her career, Holly isn't sure that her marriage is actually going to work even if she's started to fall for her husband. But when Creighton shows up on her tour,
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Did anyone else have a problem with Holly? She was impulsive, immature, irrational, selfish, inconsiderate, and had some really crappy communication skills. All the while I had to keep reminding myself 'she's only 22 years old' but it didn't help. I'm unconvinced that I'll forgive this character for her thoughts, words, actions, and reactions. And why the heck does she keep leaving???

I honestly thought my issue would be Creighton. He's a billionaire man w**** for goodness sake! But he was the on
Cristina
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Creighton and Holly's story continues in part two and things get more and more complicated...but one thing is for sure...I'm loving this book more and more and I can't wait for the next and final part :D

description

Especially since this one ended exactly like the previous one...hopefully the next one will have a different ending :P

Sammy Loves Books
"Holly, this is your fucking husband. Where the fuck are you? And if you think you're fucking done with me, you're dead wrong, sweetheart. Better get ready, because I'm fucking coming for you."

Yes, Holly is a runner. When shit hits the fan, she rolls out and heads for safety. That is, until her husband comes after what's his!!!

description

And he comes, and she comes, and so on and so on... Oh yeah, btw, this book is hawt!!
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Finally part two!

Creighton (can I just say, not a fan of that name at all. Not one bit) and Holly’s story picks up right where it left off in part one. I am going to skip the story recap and go with the feels, because I am drunk and seriously can’t be trusted not to just tell you everything about what happens.

I sort of loved part two more than part one. I loved getting to see Holly in her element and Crey (going with that) so out of his element. But I am not sure if I have been given enough in
Carissa
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s-2015
4 'Hotness' Stars

Let's all be honest here, the good girl, always falls for the bad boy. In this case, it's a damaged sexy ass billionaire alpha male. So Holly definitely comes out on top. Gosh, now I'm wishing I'm on top of Creighton. lol. *Fans oneself*

Come on ladies, if your man said this, you would be w
Coco.V
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!
Alaina
Okay so Dirty Pleasures was still a good book but in my eyes the first book was a lot better. Holly and Creighton are still everything to me but they were also kind of annoying. Holly turned from this awesome person who had an amazing back bone.. to this annoying little whiny shithead in like 2.5 milliseconds. It was just frustrating to listen to her POVs from time to time. The problems that developed between her and Creighton could've been over so much quicker if they actually talked to each ot ...more
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Dirty Pleasures was the second part of the Dirty Billionaire trilogy by Meghan March. It was the continuation of Holly Wix and Creighton Karas’ story.

Dirty Pleasures was told with a dual POV and picked up exactly where Dirty Billionaire left off. March traced Holly’s tour and how Creighton meshed with it. I thoroughly enjoyed Creighton. He was still uber alpha protective but I loved the softness in his core in regards to Holly. In this installment, Holly wasn’t my favorite. I understand her back
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
When Dirty Billionaire ended, I couldn’t wait to find out what happened next. The angst and the tension had hooked me on this couple and I needed more ASAP. Fortunately, Dirty Pleasures gave me the Holly/Creighton fix I needed.

Dirty Pleasures picks up right where Dirty Billionaire left off. Holly has left New York to return to her music tour, and Creighton has just found out that he has royally screwed the pooch where Holly is concerned. He may have been working on a deal that benefits her, but
AJ
My thoughts after finishing this book:
1. Damn, this book is hot!
2. Creighton - you’ve a sex-crazed, possessive caveman of epic proportions, yet I adore you
3. Holly - OMG, seriously?
4. I’m hopelessly addicted to the outrageousness that is this story!
5. DAMN, THIS BOOK IS HOT!

This is the second instalment in the Dirty Billionaire trilogy of novellas, and things are starting to develop!

After the dramatic ending of the first book, Creighton is on a mission to find his new wife and bring her home.

• Inappropriate
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Beautifully Cruel
  • Bossman
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Stuck-Up Suit
  • Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)
  • The Rivals
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)
  • The Baller
  • Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)
  • Big Rock (Big Rock, #1)
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

Dirty Billionaire (3 books)
  • Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
  • Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)