Start by marking “Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)

Dirty Together

(Dirty Billionaire #3)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  16,778 ratings  ·  1,216 reviews
My wife.

I love saying those words.

She’s mine, and if she thinks I’m going to let her run without tracking her down and bringing her back to where she belongs—with me—then she’s about to be introduced to a new reality.

Because I’ll fight dirty to give her the happily ever after she deserves.

Dirty Together is the final book in The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy and should be read
Published January 12th 2016 by Meghan March LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Together, please sign up.
Tamalama I'm thinking Greer and Logan that should be interesting. I wanna know why Logan left the Marines and I love me a hot Marine any day (lol)

·  16,778 ratings  ·  1,216 reviews

Start your review of Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
And they lived happily ever after :D

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Candace
Closure And A HEA

The third book in 'The Dirty Billionaire' series, 'Dirty Together' follows Holly and Creighton's relationship as it transitions from an impulsive continuation of a one night stand into a real relationship with intimacy and emotional attachments. It was refreshing to watch this power couple come into their own, together. Through and through it was a highly entertaining, fast-paced read.

Things get off to a rough start, as Holly has once again just picked up and left Creighton. Alt
Mysza
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
*** 3,5 stars ***

This is the third and last instalment in this series and I think if you liked previous ones, you should like this one too.

It is more on a cheesy and sweet side and not as hot as first two, but still enjoyable. I liked that it showed Holly and Creighton finally acting as a married couple, showing support for each other. I liked Holly's sass and Crey's dirty mouth. It had a little too much drama at some point that didn't bring anything vital to the story (ex-wife and parents issue
• Lisa •
Jan 06, 2016 rated it liked it

THREE LOVE, FOREVER STARS.

"she is my life ..."

description

There won't be much that will keep me away from reading work by Meghan March, this trilogy has been fun with a capital 'F' and even with its ups and downs I've fully enjoyed the ride. Not quite what I was hoping for but Creighton and Holly have still kept me entertained in the final book of the trilogy.

What's it all about?
The third and final book in the dirty billionaire series brings the story line to a conclusion, (with a readers hope that Mar
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 "As real as it gets" Stars!
 photo Dirty Together - Meghan March_zpsmc3togym.png

I am always in the mood to find good serial novels and you all know that I am not able to wait for having the whole series so I don't have to wait.. So I saw some of my GR friends reading this serial and it has a hot alpha so, of course, I decided to check it out!

As always, I will be reviewing the whole Dirty Billionaire Trilogy and not the three parts separated. I feel it's better that way (for me). So.. what is this series about? Dirty Billionaire, Dirty Pleasu
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
2.5 Stars

Unpopular Opinion Alert

This series started out so strong for me; I loved the first book. It was enticing and deliciously smutty. But then somewhere around book two, it began to regress. I began to need more than simple smut. I wanted more character development, I wanted more relationship development. After not really getting much of that in the second book either, I set my hopes that the third may pack some in, but sadly that was not the case.

Dirty Together was still deliciously smutty,
Maya
Finally the last story of this hot trilogy!!!

description

You know they say, 'The best comes last'. And that's exactly the case with this one! It's a perfect conclusion for this series! I liked this story the most, because the main characters finally, FINALLY, come together and STAY together. Yes!!! They overcome their differences and become each others anchors. Also, when times get tough they stay united and face the world head on and I loved that!

I ran from him twice before, but this time I’m running
Catarina
4 Sexy Stars.

description

This is the final installment on the story of Holly and Creighton. It was finally good to see them finally finding out about each other and their pasts and admitting their feelings. Their marriage doesn’t look like a contract anymore, and it’s nice to see them being a proper married couple. And the epilogue was sweet.
Overall, a nice and sexy series if you’re looking for something quick, low on angst and easy. They are entertaining, with sexy heroes and just enough drama to keep
Beverly
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series started off so strong for me. I seriously loved premises, reality singing show winner has a one stand stand with the the most eligible bachelor in the country. Of course, he wants more and tracks her down. Was it realistic, probably not, but I just love these stories and the escape they provide.

This final installment picks up where Dirty
Maria...
"4 Together stars"

I thought I'd be lost on fifth Avenue,
but I was only lost until I found you.

I really enjoyed the third and final book!It didn't disappoint me and I got almost everything I was hoping for!In the second book Holly leaves once again Creighton and goes in her hometown to remember her roots.Creighton once again follows her because otherwise he wouldn't be"The Creighton" we love and have dirty and naughty thoughts about at nights....right????
Ohhh don't you try to hide from me I
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
This is the third and final installment in the Dirty Billionaire trilogy. If you liked the previous two books, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Holly and Creighton are at a big crossroads in their relationship; however, the story is relatively drama free. There are more steamy sexy times than the previous book and yet the story is quite sweet, albeit a little cheesy at times. It was nice to look at the transformation of both characters throughout the series. Any grievances I had against Hol
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant just brilliant

This story just gets better. Creighton and Holly story gets a lil crazy in this book. They both have to deal with crazy people trying to cause trouble. But one thing that it does is bring them more together. After there start being a lil rocky people couldn't get to them this time there bond just got a whole lot stronger.

Creighton is still as dominant and dirty. I just luv him his character is great. The way they both fell for each other after a short time was cu
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Cray Cray for Crey stars

Safety Gang (view spoiler)

This series wasn't exactly what I expec
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 8577073ed20cc074d4b544222c378f_zpsqudxhb7t.gif

photo d15f7b1c4aef4434938a7d0ab30b3a_zpsz04ci6yx.gif “What I don’t know is how the hell I’m going to get through to her that she isn’t just some kind of ornament in my life. She is my life.”

Absolute Sweet Music!!!!!! A perfect ending for a trilogy that has managed to find the right notes and melodies for every romance addicts like myself. Meghan March has perfectly weaved and orchestrated one of the most sweetest, sexy, and steamiest love story. Dirty Together definitely left a big fat
Claire Robinson
Dec 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3 - "That dick of yours demands attention." Stars.

Overall, I would say that I did enjoy The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy. The synopsis for the books gives enough of an indication that as a reader you are not getting a book in the realms of War & Peace but more of a light-hearted, smutty romance. And it started really strong. I really enjoyed Creighton and Holly’s initial meeting and the situations that they found themselves in after getting married.

Stop borrowing trouble...

I think for me the en
MischaS_
Dec 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: english
Finally, she started to use the thing called a brain! Otherwise, it started to get a bit boring how he's willing to do anything for her and she always manages to find an explanation in which she's nothing.
I would love the ending to be a bit longer 'cause the time jump took left something missing.
Paige
5 "Prized" Stars

Perfection! Seriously this series is perfection. Meghan March created an erotic love story that made me smile, swoon, fan myself, and fall head over heals in love with both Creighton and Holly.

Picking up where book two, Dirty Pleasures ended, Creighton and Holly have choices to make. Do they run? Do they hide? How can they make a marriage work when they are two very different people with very different lives. To go forward, they have to address their pasts even when their pasts
Jen
Still devouring these books! This was a sexy conclusion to Creighton and Holly's romance! I loved these two together and was glad when Holly finally straightened out her act! Her hero deserved to be treated like a king! He worshipped the ground she walked on and he definitely should have the same!

I'm still so addicted to Meghan March's books, so I'm moving on to her next Duet which features Creighton's sister! Can't wait to see how she sizzles for her alpha male!!!!!
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED ITTTTTT!!! Definitely my favorite from this series!!! I wanted to vagina punch Holly in the previous books but she redeemed herself in this one, she made me laugh, so I loved her at the end.

CREIGHTON KARAS, He was the man! Hell yesssss. LOVEEEEEED HIM. HE WAS P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!

Funny, sexy, romantic, a quick read that will have you waiting more with each book!
Elle
Jan 08, 2016 rated it liked it
3 STARS!

Final part and the conclusion of Holly and Creighton's marriage life. After some hardship into the path to repair their relationship, once again, Holly ran from her husband. She left him again because felt suffocated with his caveman attitude.
You know what plays havoc with a man’s ego? Having a wife who has walked out on him twice. Luckily, my ego is big enough to handle it.

Holly decided to comeback to her hometown; avoiding Creighton. She meet an old friend-slash-crush who h
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Dirty Together was the third and final book of the Dirty Billionaire trilogy by Meghan March. The trilogy highlighted the forever love between rising Country Music Star, Holly Wix, and multi billionaire, Creighton Karas.

I read all three back to back and I loved the conclusion. Dirty Together picked up immediately where Dirty Pleasures left off. Where the first two books focused on the internal struggles within the relationship, this final book focused on the “together” part of the relationship w
Milica's Bookshelf
Jako sam tužna što je ovo kraj. Sve je tako savršeno! Želim još!

“I love you, Crey.”
His eyes, already soft, go even softer. “I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for you to say that.”
“And I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for you, period. I should say there are so many things I’d do differently in my life, but I really wouldn’t change a thing and run the risk of not ending up right here, right now, with you.”
“You’ve changed everything for me, Holly. Every fucking thing.”
Eliza

Title: Dirty Together
Series: Dirty Billionaire Trilogy,#3
Author: Meghan March
Release date: 12th January, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Holly and Creighton's relationship has been a short and tumultuous affair, even so, there is no denying the intensity and validity of their feelings. Each segment of the Dirty Billionaire has been such a tasty delight, I was more than looking forward to devouring the final morsel.

photo 3CF71B65-466A-440F-867E-C413CBC99997_zpsm1ophh1q.gif

The way things were left in Dirty Pleasures felt
Amanda
Dec 01, 2015 rated it liked it
3 'it could have been better' stars

The end of Dirty Pleasures left a bad taste in my mouth. You just can't end two books in a similar cliffhanger. Holly with her vanishing act... again. Although this time Creighton didn't grovel his way back, he is still the one hunting her down in Nashville and showing up to make amends.

I'm not a big fan of Holly with her attitude of superiority. It seems like the whole book is about her chasing her dream and everyone else can go fuck themselves if they are no
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Let me start off by saying that Meghan March totally rocked this final book of the series!! I said it would take a miracle to get me to like Holly... and it freaking happened!!

At first my feelings were still pretty cold towards her, but it didn't take long for them to warm up... all thanks to my wonderful, Alpha domineering, sexy and delicious friend Creighton. His character was still amazing and I think even more so after reading this book.

Not to get into the plot but the rivalry and then the
Jan 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 01-signed

Holly and Creighton’s story concludes in the final installment of this series. With her escaping yet again, Cray has his work cut out for him. Holly returns to her roots to get a grip on her new reality, she just never expected her billionaire husband to venture into the backwoods to track her down. One crazy night led to one helluva proposal, but it’s time for Holly to see that all this craziness turned into something real.

So. I really loved this series as a whole but there were elements of th
Three Chicks
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review by Natasha Gentile
This is the last book in the series. When I got Dirty Billionaire and Dirty Pleasures and I was left hanging with those endings, I almost threw my kindle. I quickly messaged and begged for this last installment. BEGGED. I had to wait two days before it was finished and it felt so long, but it was so very worth the wait.

When Creighton walks into his house expecting his wife he is met with a letter once again. Knowing Creighton, he was ready to plough down the house, but h
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, billionaire, serial
Dirty Together is the third and final book in The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy. It begins where Dirty Pleasures left off, with Creighton’s bombshell and Holly hightailing it out of Manhattan…again. She feels the need to get back in touch with her roots, so she heads to her home in Kentucky.

I may not have agreed with Holly running for a second time, but I will say that I enjoyed seeing her life before she was discovered on the competition show. Even better than that, though, is seeing Creighton in K
Sammy Loves Books
"I was the one who was lost . I just didn't know it until I found you."

description

"I'm getting my cock out so I can jack myself off to the sound of you coming. I miss you Holly. Miss your hot little cunt. Your tight little ass and those perfect fucking tits. "

"Holy crap! I think I almost came just hearing you say that."

description

Fab conclusion to an adorably hot trilogy! This was my first Meghan March book set and I look forward to many more !!!
Alaina
I still think that the first book was the best out of the entire trilogy. However, I did enjoy following the love story of Holly and Creighton. Now this book did throw some curves of mystery and drama but I think some of it was just so god damn random that my mind still doesn't understand it.

I love love. I also really love Holly and Creighton so much. Now I didn't like how the first and second book of this series had Holly leaving a note and walking away from my hot cave man. It annoyed me to no

• Inappropriate
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Beautifully Cruel
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Bossman
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)
  • Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)
  • Stuck-Up Suit
  • Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • The Rivals
  • Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)
  • The Baller
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

Dirty Billionaire (3 books)
  • Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
  • Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #2)

News & Interviews

“How you limp along during the bad times means so much more than how you glide along during the good ones, right?” 7 likes
“Jesus, woman. I fucking love you."
"What did you say?"
"I said I fucking love you."
"Do you mean it?"
"Of course I mean it. I rarely say anything I don't mean.”
2 likes