Start by marking “Tales from the Land of Forever: The Bookkeeper Portal” as Want to Read:
Tales from the Land of Forever: The Bookkeeper Portal

Tales from the Land of Forever: The Bookkeeper Portal

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  5 reviews
10 year-old Sarah George didn't think life could get any worse after the unexpected death of her father, and then being forced to move to the middle of nowhere with her revolting Aunt Maude. But when she stumbles across an ancient book in the Manor library and is somehow magically transported to a far-off and enchanted land, Sarah is soon proved horribly wrong.

In her epic
Published October 8th 2015 by B.A. Keating

To ask other readers questions about Tales from the Land of Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales from the Land of Forever

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Tales from the Land of Forever: The Bookkeeper Portal
Laura James
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautifully written book for middle grade readers, and it was a fun way for my daughter to increase and expand her vocabulary without her even knowing. In our house, we love books that transport the reader to magical lands, where exciting adventures and lovable characters abound; and ‘Tales from the land of Forever’ does not disappoint. Although we liked the main character, Sarah George, our favorites were Tiberius the Fire Dragon and Fidget the weasel. And my daughter particularly ...more
Tonja Drecker
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I saw the cover, I was sure this was going to be an enjoyable read. And it was. Sarah is a sweet girl who is struggling to cope with the most horrid circumstances: loss of her father, leaving her home and landing in a place where love seems to be a distant memory. It's so easy to sympathize with Sarah, and when she finally happens across the other world, it was like a fresh breeze she desperately needed. I couldn't wait to explore the strange world with her.

One of the things which drew me
Ferris Granger
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We loved this children's novel!! My kids (aged 6 to 11) couldn't get enough of this wonderful book. We read it every night before bedtime. The youngest loved Jack the cheeky leprechaun character, and my eldest's favorite was the lead character Sarah and her loyal fire dragon, Tiberius. I really can't recommend this book enough. Grab a copy today - your kids will thank you. Brilliant read.
On My Kindle BR
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: onmykindlebr
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

The story is a wondrous adventure filled with magic and endearing characters that include leprechauns, a dragon, and a wizard. Keating did a great job with character development; from our sweet and inquisitive protagonist, Sarah, to the snarky and spiteful "hero," Fidget. Each character has a distinct personality and history, and they each have an important role to play in Sarah's adventure.

The setting that Keating created is spectacular.
John
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful tale of friendship and adventure. Sarah is dealing with some upsets in her life including the sudden loss of her father when she discovers a portal to a different, fantastic world.

Once there she discovers new friends and goes on an epic, amazing, frightening quest where she discovers the amazing things she is capable of.

The author brings us into this new, wonderful world then leaves us on the edge of our seats the rest of the way. It's an amazing adventure that will be
B.A. Keating
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ellen Claud
Sherry Murillo
Nicole Wrightson
Cory
Nov 11, 2015
B.A. Keating has been an avid reader since the age of four. Her love of fairy tales, heart-pounding adventures, and magical flights of fancy led her to put pen to paper to create her own fantastical tales for readers of all ages to enjoy and treasure.

Beverley was born in London, England on a chilly November evening. Her family emigrated to New Zealand when she was just four, and she spent nine