Start by marking “Unwrap Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Unwrap Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5)

Unwrap Me

(Stark Ever After #5)

New York Times bestselling author J. Kenner continues her beloved Stark series with a sensual Stark Ever After novella for Nikki and Damien Stark as they turn up the heat in their holiday celebrations. For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, Sylvia Day, Meredith Wild and Jodi Ellen Malpas.

Damien Stark is my greatest Christmas wish come true. Immensely powerful and devastatingly
Published November 24th 2015 by Headline Eternal

To ask other readers questions about Unwrap Me, please sign up.
J. Kenner The short answer is nothing has been contracted. Yet. But (she says coyly) I think it's safe to say that, um, it's a definite, distinct possibility :)…moreThe short answer is nothing has been contracted. Yet. But (she says coyly) I think it's safe to say that, um, it's a definite, distinct possibility :)(less)

Start your review of Unwrap Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5)
.Under the pages
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, review
For a moment, I thought I was reading the wrong book because nothing was making sense in my head.
This book starts just before Christmas and is intended to erase all of the 'what ifs' that Nikki might have in her head about the choices she made in her life.
Really surprised me! I was feeling lost big time but when things came together everything made sense.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

I loved it!!!
THANK YOU Julie for writing these little Stark stories.... that way we'll never have to let go of Damien & Nikki and whoever might be joining their clan one day....

This one was soooo sexy and christmasy and a bit what-if-y ☺
I loved it!

#MustRead for all fans of Damien Stark!!!!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email

Rohina
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, reviews, novella
ARC gifted by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

4.5 Stars!

Give me any book with Damien and Nikki Stark and I will blindly read it. I, personally, love how J. Kenner keeps feeding my Damien obsession with these short stories. The moment I find that there is new one going to put I just reach an all new state of bliss. No kidding!

Unwrap Me is yet another great novella by J. Kenner. She provides us stories with enough drama to keep you engaged till the last page is turned
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Unwrap Me by J. Kenner is a holiday Stark series novella with Damien and Nikki.

Damien and Nikki have been apart for eight LONNNGG days and are planning to spend the holidays together in quiet, and then with friends and family. Upon arriving Nikki plans a treat for Damien. Then, wham, bam, woah…. that wasn’t where I thought that was going!

At first, I wondered was I missing something, but nope my Kindle was on track. So, I kept reading. But I have to say—in the Stark style, the writing is flawle
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
This is a must read for any Damian and Nikki fans. As a staunch lover of the Stark series this was a great addition to their story. While I was hesitant where J Kenner took this story in the middle and it literally gave me palpitations it was a novel idea and did work.
Eliza
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it

Combine The Christmas Carol with J. Kenner's sensual writing and you have Unwrap Me. A sexy treat for all Damien and Nikki fans!
Hilary
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unwrap Me is the hottest version of the Christmas Carol I have ever read. No, there are no ghosts and chains, but there is a fabulous tale of true love and how it can overcome it all. Isn't that the story of Damien and Nikki?

Unwrap Me, while short, will leave you panting and a post orgasmic smile plastered to your face. Deliciously sexy, sweet and heartwarming- Unwrap Me brings the perfect combination, making this a holiday favorite, for sure.

Keep on bringing the novellas for one of my all tim
Stephanie
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so happy to hear that we get another look into the lives of Nikki and Damien and this time it's Christmas! We also get a little peak at the other characters that we love from this series. Nikki has always wanted to be independent and not be successful just because of who her husband is. In this book we get to see what would have happened if fate took a different turn. It has an It's a Wonderful Life feel to it.
I love the passion between Nikki and Damien, just can't get enough of these two
Coco.V
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great companion book to the Stark Trilogy !

Damien and Nikki are still so hot and sexy together! I truly love everything about them. If like me you've been following this series since the beginning you will enjoy to get another peek into Mr. and Mrs. Stark's married life.
Brenda
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: meh, so-plain
3 SEXY STARS

The book takes a “it’s a wonderful life” turn with a dream sequence looking at how things could have worked out if they had met differently. This did not completely work for me and I found myself wanting to go back to how things were in “real life”.
Anne Dawson
Nov 21, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 festive & sexy stars

It was great to revisit Damien and Nikki again and this started off fantastically hot and steamy as we would expect from them. I love there relationship and it was obvious that we were in for something a bit different this time from the blurb

“I wonder what would’ve happened if Damien and I hadn’t met in exactly the same way we did”

Nikki is busy getting ready for a Christmas which is to be celebrated with some of the characters we have met and loved from the previous book
Mistress of Romance Kim  Brown
Squallogal
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For fans of the Complete Me series. I loved this novella. It was a dream. All those Christmas warm fuzzies, perfect for the festive season. My only criticism is there could have been less sex and more time spent in the alternative, feel good plot. I like Nikki looking for her strength and her heart only to find that both are within her and within her romance with Stark.

Well done again J. Kenner.
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I wasn't real happy about the whole "what if" scenario but I kept reading anyway. Damien & Nikki are now & will always be my favorite book couple so I don't like to read about them not being together. I did like how they found their way to each other regardless of the situation. The ending was really sweet & I did shed a few tears. ...more
Ella
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cover: Looks tempting
My Rating: 90/100
Overall: Really liked it
Page Turner: Yes
Recommend: Yes

COMMENTS: This one was a bit odd. I honestly didn't like the whole dream because, hello, she wasn't with Damien. But overall, it showed the strength of a well prioritized and loving and responsible relationship. I seriously love this couple. N & D 4ever
Bewaji
Nov 29, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Point???

I don't know the point for this expensive novella. Is it to take us down memory lane with an alternative narrative? The sex? Or what? The author gives us this very short sexcapes of Nikki and Damien at a very costly price.
Not worth it.
Dina
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
4 hot-damn stars!!

description

Didn't know that unwrapping gifts could be this hot until I read this sweet treat ;)

Loved it!
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
I received an ARC from the publisher for an honest review.

I loved it!!! No matter what, Nikki and Damien are fated to be together. And the little twist at the end was unexpected but so perfect!
Nene
Nov 24, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

Good Christmas read , The family is all together for the holidays and something weird happens to Damien and Nikki .
Sharlene
Dec 27, 2015 rated it liked it
I have to say I normally love Julie Kenners books but this one I was not fussed on at all, most of the story consisted of Nikki having a dream.
So sorry Julie but I was quite disappointed
Michelle Kemp
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
another 5 star book. I love how they all come to the house to spend christmas together and the Dream WOW no matter how it happened Nikki and Damian would always be together,
Lynn
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved catching up with the characters!!!
Mary
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a fabulous short story with Nikki and Blake. I didn’t know what to expect and loved the spin from the movie “It’s a Wonderful Life.” As they get ready to spend the holidays with family and friends, Nikki has a dream of what would life be like if she hadn’t met Blake. I love how this unfolded while giving me a chance to enjoy time with this amazing couple.
Maureen
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a great holiday snippet of Nikki and Damien. And it truly is a "Wonderful Life" for the two of them. I love the flash of "what if" when Nikki falls into dream land. Thinking back to the first book, I truly think this could have happened. It didn't matter how or what twist, they ended up together anyway, which was how the universe wanted it to be. Really great read. Thanks! ...more
Linda
May 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Damien and Nikki have invited family and friends to their home at Lake Arrowhead for Christmas. On Christmas Eve, everyone watched movies and one of the favorites was “It’s a Wonderful Life”. After everyone goes to bed, Nikki finds herself wondering what life would have been like if she had not met Damien when she did. She dreams and, even in the dream, she finds herself walking toward him.
Madhurima Kashyap
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sandy
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Christmas with the Starks

What A Wonderful Life Damien and Nikki have together and not because of the money they have. I deeply enjoy catching the special moments in the lives of amazing book characters.
Stacy
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great short story! I really enjoyed it.
Nicole
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked it very much...
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
This was the perfect novella to show us the holidays in Nikki and Damien's world. I am loving this series. I can't seem to get enough. LOVE IT! ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Fixed Forever (Fixed, #6)
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
  • Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
  • One with You (Crossfire, #5)
  • Exposed (Ethan Frost, #3)
  • Found in You (Fixed, #2)
  • Addicted (Ethan Frost, #2)
  • Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • Last Call (Cocktail, #4.5)
  • The Training (Submissive, #3)
  • With This Collar (Mastered, #1)
  • Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1)
  • Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4)
  • Slow Ride (Rough Riders, #9.5)
  • All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • Seduced By Fire (Submissive #4)
See top shelves…
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Ever After (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Take Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.1)
  • Have Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.2)
  • Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.3; Stark Ever After #3)
  • Entice Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.7)
  • Seduce Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.4)
  • Hold Me (Stark Saga, #4.1)
  • Deepest Kiss (Stark Ever After #6; Stark Trilogy #3.6)
  • Delight Me (Stark Ever After Celebration)
  • Cherish Me (Stark Ever After #6.5)
  • Embrace Me (Stark Ever After #7 / Stark Trilogy, #6.5)

News & Interviews

We all want to spend more time lost in the pages of great books. That's the idea behind our annual 2021 Goodreads Reading Challenge! It's...