Start by marking “Crescent Moon” as Want to Read:
Crescent Moon

Crescent Moon

Sinner or saint?

When Celine St. Pierre is murdered under the canopy of oaks on St. Charles Avenue, questions arise about this New Orleans sainted woman, and Assistant District Attorney Claressa Dupré vows to find the answers. Top of her list of suspects is the sexy Texan, West Morgan, IV.

Wealthy oil baron Weston Morgan, IV, arrived in New Orleans on a mission to return t
Published October 14th 2015 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Crescent Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crescent Moon

Brenda Mohammed
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This romantic suspense novel with its many twists and turns kept me guessing to the very end as to who murdered the popular socialite Celine St. Pierre.
I must admit that I could not figure it out until I had read every page of this riveting story.
Assistant District Attorney Clarissa Dupre vowed to find the killer, not knowing that the victim was closely related to her.
The truth about Celine's killer was shocking.
You must read the book to find out the juicy details.
Highly recommended to those who
Rebecca Austin
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-magic
Claressa Dupre is the Assistant District Attorney in New Orleans. She is in a relationship with police detective Pete LaMont and are having dinner when they are called to a murder in the rich area. Celine St.Pierre has been murdered and the suspicion is on Texan West Morgan.

Yet as Claressa begins to do some investigating on her own she finds links to her own life and a woman with a mysterious and controversial past. When she finds herself under suspicion she knows she must find out the truth bu
Fiona
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beautifully written book I recommend to readers who like a strong element of romantic suspense in their thrillers.
An intriguing story line with a wonderful sense of place. The higher tier of New Orleans society provided a richly atmospheric and perfect back drop to the betrayal, blackmail and murder. Rich descriptions matched the affluence of many of the central characters.
Interesting characterisation. I didn't particularly like the two main characters Clarissa and West but I did feel by the end
Carissa Lynch
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Be prepared to set everything aside when you start this book!
I loved this New Orleans murder mystery. The writing is crisp and clear but most importantly, the story is so intriguing and just sucked me right in.
I recently visited New Orleans for the first time, and I enjoyed the descriptive scenes and general feel of this book. The setting is perfect for this tale.
I love books that keep me guessing until the very end, and this one certainly did! In addition to the bizarre murder mystery, t
Ellie Midwood
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller
“Crescent Moon” is a riveting, page-turning thriller you don’t want to miss! From the very first page, when D.A. Claressa Dupre gets involved in the investigation of the murder of the local New Orleans benefactor, Celine St. Pierre, I couldn’t put the book down. Nothing seems like what it is in this mystery: not the victim’s deceitful social image, not her husband’s alibi, not Claressa’s twin sister’s possible involvement… Even the prime suspect, West Morgan, a handsome multimillionaire from Tex ...more
Dermot Davis
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just as the description warned, nothing is simple in the big easy. What begins as a murder mystery becomes a complex layer of psychological intensity where no one appears to be what they seem and the reader is kept guessing until the very end. I loved Claressa Dupré. She was smart, capable and yet very vulnerable and all too human. Her relationship with the initial prime suspect, West Morgan starts pretty straight-forward enough but with more and more exposure to the man, she feels herself more ...more
Erin Riley
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Crescent moon is a genre-crossing novel that I enjoyed very much. Part romance and part mystery, the story begins with New Orleans ADA Claressa Dupre and her friend Pete, a police detective, investigating the murder of a well respected and very wealthy socialite, Celene St. Pierre. A handsome Texan, West Morgan, is the prime suspect. The tension builds as Claressa and West fight their attraction for one another while it becomes clear someone is trying to frame West. Or are they trying to frame C ...more
Cherime MacFarlane
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wicked, wicked tale of love, lust, and revenge in the Big Easy. She has always been searching for love, for her birth mother, she hope by finding her mother, both will materialize. Her twin sister has rejected them all because they rejected her. What does the murder of the socialite have to do with the twins?
InD'tale Magazine
Many will love this suspenseful novel that guides a reader down multiple twists and turns.

Read full review in the 2016 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Keshia